April 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by channingtatum

I have used UDPP for years and I wanted to try something new. I usually like Benefit's products so I was excited to try this one. The first time I used it, I had to pump like a million times and at first I thought that I may have gotten an empty container then all this product came out. What a waste! The packaging definitely sucks since it's so hard to control how much product would pump out. It also didn't do anything in preventing my eyeshadow from creasing. It started to crease after an hour. So I am returning this one and going back to my trusty UDPP.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received a generous sample from Sephora and was excited to try this out as I don't really like the UD eye primers. Applied this both under eyes and on lids since I have trouble with creasing. I was so disappointed!! My eyeshadow looked okay, but my concealer was creasing within 10 minutes, and the eyeshadow had all but disappeared within a few hours. I'm glad I didn't purchase this, and I never will.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got a generous sample of this from a nice Sephora rep. I love UDPP for my oily lids, but like many others, wanted something with a tint for masking slight discoloration on the lids. Stay Don't Stray accomplishes that, but then falls short in its staying power... this product was applied on my lids at 11 AM, and by 5 PM, there are visible creases of shadow on my lids. UDPP doesn't crease for me till near midnight, so back to UDPP I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by make_up_maven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG! I can’t believe how much better this works than UDPP. Of course I never liked UDPP because I couldn’t blend my eyeshadow when I used it – so I was using LG Spackle – but Spackle started it irritate my eyes and made them water. I tried this from a sample for Sephora. This is eye primer is easy to spread and doesn’t tug at the eye area. I had no problem blending it at all – and it was super easy to blend my eyeshadow over it. It brightened the eye area and helped to conceal my dark circles. It made my eyeshadow POP! Super vibrant! But best of all? I’ve been wearing it for 8 hours (so far) and NOT ONE CREASE and my eyeshadow is still there and looks great. This is so hard for me to believe because I have the oiliest eye lids on the planet and with UDPP and LG Spackle – my eyeshadow was all melty and had become one color by 11am every day. So frustrating. But with this – so far, my eyeshadow is awesome AND my eyeliner is still there too! I’m stocking up on this! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by vke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was concerned about adding color to my eyelids with this. It actually makes my eyes much brighter though and the dark circles don't appear to be so obvious when using it.

When going to remove makeup wiping it off with water won't work, it stays on almost making shawdow waterproof.....but it will smear or come off if you rub it with your fingers or hands. I guess the oil on our hands is what it takes to remove it(smear).

I really like it and would use it again. Just keep a tiny jar available. It comes in a pump like bottle which keeps it really fresh but pumps out too much (enough to apply twice) . I pump it once into a tiny jar w/ lid , use what I need then use the extra in jar the next day. It works well like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LoveMakeUpEver2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

YUCK!!! My lids are greasy as hell after 3+ hrs. YUCK!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I got a sample of this at sephora after going almost every week to find a full coverage concealer n went hm used it n fell in love w it had to go get this item I love it helps my concealer stay on all day I'm a stylist n I don't like to reapply my makeup throught the day this deff helps it makes my concealer stay matte n keeps it in place I gave it 3 stars on the quality cause the pump makes it to come out way too much for 1 use n it's not like I can put it back in the bottleso I'm waisting allot of product pleAse fix this somehow cause I can't live without this ;) lov it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by maquillaje8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample at Sephora. I'm impressed.
Even that aplication is kind of tricky because the product is a little bit dry and not so smooth on the skin, apply 3 tiny dots, path all over the area you need to cover and let it dry. Then, i follow with my ONE AND ONLY Boeing concealer. Oh well, i always thought that Boeing Concealer works perfect itself, but this is a plus. LOVE IT. I also like Boeing combined with Hi-Beam, and Boeing combined with Oh-La-Lift. I'm 45 yrs old. Always being told if i'm 35 & under ... and this primer do wonders.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a travel size of this from Sephora. I'm used to UDPP and compared to that, this stuff is not great at all IMO. My e/s looked dull as if I didn't use a primer at all, unlike when I use UDPP. The only thing I did like about it was the nude color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ericatomars06

I was on the fence with this product. But I really like it after using it for a couple of days, before I would use the erase paste to cover my dark circles but this product works great. I like that I don't need a lot and how well it blends in.