October 25, 2014 | 903 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a bit drying if you don't rotatate mascaras and it gets clumpy in the tube relatively quickly but I will use it again because it delivers good volume impact and does not irritate my eyes. I also like the fact that the formula is always wet and rich when you buy it and never dried out like some other brands. You get alot of mascara for the money. Good basic thickening brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by littosunsun

This is my second favorite mascara, after Great Lash by Maybelline, but after trying the Triple Mascara (also by Cover Girl) I was really impressed by the nice quality this one has.
It has a much longer lifetime than most mascaras, and really gives my short little lashes the drama they have always been craving for.
I love how this mascara really plumps up and lengthens my eyelashes without making it look fake.
The only thing I believe it could work on, however, is its packaging. The case is red and blah boring, but it doesn't really matter that much because the overall product is GREAT.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by pullum_purna

my sis told me this product was soo........ good so I waited until it was on sale to purchase! She was so..... wrong!!! Did not do anything for my lashes & I think instead the formula produced a flaky product instead.

I returned it like immediately

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by susie312

This mascara was amazing the first time i tried it. I had beautiful lashes and i was thinking this could be my HG. But the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc time it was horrible. It just gets worse each time i use it. and it uncurls my curl right away. it starts to sting my eyes at the end of the day too. EWW would not buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This looked pretty good, didn't clump, but unfortunately something in it irritated my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by rosefax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mom got this for me because it was cheap. It's not a bad mascara, but it's def nothing interesting and not the best one I've tried. It does the job but it doesn't really do anything special. Minimal clumping, though! =) I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

This is a good thickening mascara with minimal clumping. I look for lengthening more than volume though so for me it is not a repurchase but I can see why this gets such good reviews: it stays put and makes lashes seem really dense. It just does not add enough length for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xhanabi

Eh. Nothing special. The results were okay, but my lashes drooped after applying this. There are much better mascaras out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't do anything besides smudge!
Get Cover Girl Lash Blast.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used this once but it doesnt do anything at all. It doesnt add volume, doesnt lengthen and doesnt hold my curl AT ALL. It doesnt really make any difference to my lashes except maybe define them a little. It kinda flakes as well, as I can see tiny flecks on my eyelids. On the positive note, it washes off well with just water and its very cheap but definately not a repurchase.
UPDATE- taking away another lippie as I think its irritating my eyes cos every time I use it, my eyes seem to get quite itchy and red.