Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My HG lip product. I love this and will use it till I die! Just a hint of color and silky lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is my HG Tinted Lip Balm. It is a beautiful, rosy color. It is not too pigmented which is totally fine because I usually like a natural finish. The best thing about this lip treatment is how it makes my lips feel. It immediately softens your lips to be beautifully supple and moist. The product is not sticky but is very hydrating (a godsend for my often dry, cracked lips) and lasts hours (with the exception of eating, of course).

The lip treatment comes with SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun (YES, lips need protection from the sun too, ladies!). Once you put the lip treatment on, it almost feels like its rehydrating your lip right there. The color looks very flattering on all skin types and makes my lips look so juicy and luscious. My fav lip product at the moment!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

It is a great product, i was looking for a tinted lip balm with spf and i already have two mac tlcs but i wanted something i didnt have to dip my fingers into. I dont think i will be repurchasing as it is very moisturizing and leaves a very pretty natural looking red flush but it is just too slippery/heavy for me. It smells nice though not very natural it is like a chemical lemon smell but i like it. also it is bit expensive for a tube.

I am one of those that have a lip balm addiction, I guess I always need something on my lips. This formula is light compared to waxy formulas, it's smooth and actually lasts quite a while on. It keeps your lips moisturized and you don't have to reapply as often. The case is a nice heavy metal and the cap screws tight. Not that much color though, hence minus one star. It gives you about the same amount of color as cherry chapstick, though they just came out with a plum one that I am going to try.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Pros:
-Smooth and creamy as you can get in terms of lip balms
-Not greasy, creamy....there IS a difference. I have been using petroleum jelly for my lips for a long time and it is quite greasy (does not sink in but rubs off before it can get absorbed properly). This stuff doesn't absorb as much as I'd like but it stays put which is all I ask from it.
-SPF 15 provides anti-aging and anti-drying benefits
-Smell: Strawberry Jam and Rose water
-Waterproof: whenever I accidentally lick my lip It doesn't smudge or actually go onto my tongue.
-Color: Offers a nice youthful rosy color to the lips which works on all skin colors. It is not too intense but make sure you don't get it outside of your lip-line otherwise it will look messy.
Cons:
-Packaging: The outside is metal and the inside is plastic. Which means that if you leave it in your hot car in the summer it has a likely hood of getting seriously messed up/melted. This is only a guess because I haven't left it in a hot place yet.
-Price...for a lip balm it's pretty expensive but this little lip balm has made me a happy camper so that's all that matters.

Overall: Purchase IF you have enough money. Otherwise go with something cheaper (but not as good) like Alba or say yes to carrots.

EDIT: This product is absolutely worth every penny. Not only does it protect my lips but it repairs any damage that has happened to them through sun, wind, and heat. I only wish the tube had more product in it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color and texture of this balm. It's moisturizing, but not at all sticky or waxy, and the soft, build-able color looks like I've been eating strawberries! So far I haven't had a problem with melting, like some others have mentioned, but I don't keep the tube in my pocket and it hasn't been super hot here yet. My only gripe is the price! $22 is a lot to pay, even for a great lip product. My other favorite, Smiths Rosebud Salve, is only $6 and if it had more pigment I never would have purchased the Fresh product.
Overall I love this product. It's perfect for "natural" looks with a little bronzer and mascara, and it's great to balance out a little eye makeup when you feel you just have to add something to your lips. Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I too was looking for something to moisturize my lips that had just a little more 'oomph' than chapstick. I love this product, the smell is faint and fresh and the color has just the right amount of pop. I have medium skin and you can definitely tell my lips are rosier and a little shinier when I apply this. the moisture lasts, I only re-apply a few times a day, mostly after I eat.

I only gave it 4 lipsticks because the price is a little high and though I love the feel of the tube in my hands, it's just too bulky for my pockets (which is probably just as well, because I hear this stuff melts very easily).

This is one of the best lip balms I've used in a while. I love the smell and the color. I have very pale skin, so the color really pops on me. It makes my lips look healthy and juicy, hehe. I do agree that the consistency is a little soft for a tube lip balm, but I am just very careful that I don't twist it up too high before applying.

Bought this product yesterday after wanting to buy it for years. I want to like it so bad, but I have to admit I'm a bit disappoined. It's really just an over-priced, nicely packaged chapstick. The smell is great, but incredibly faint. The colour is very, very light and I wish it was a higher SPF for the price. The consistency is good, but its nothing I haven't seen before for a cheaper price. Sadly, overall I feel it was not worth the money.
ETA: The weather here in southern Ontario has been super hot lately. Just going for a drive with this in my purse has left it VERY soft. Be very careful - if left in the sun, I guarantee it will melt completely in under half an hour.

This product is amazing! I really love it. It's so soft and conditioning. The color is perfect, and the smell is so refreshing (like strawberries and lemons).

Popular Lip Treatments