November 28, 2014 | 2066 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The formula for this product was okay, but overall, I didn`t really like it. The applicator was extremely flimsy when I first bought it and flopped all over the place when I was trying to line my eyes. Once the product was just about ready to be thrown out, the brush became more stiff, which made a much better line. The problem? The product was gone. So, booooooooooooooooo. Big fail. Not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by cocunutxx3

this is a decent liquid eyeliner, does the job. i dont really like liquid, im more of a gel person. BUTTT..... listen to this. * EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS, EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS AS THE LOREAL LINIER INTENSE****!! not an once diffrent. so, if you like that one, you will like this one. dont belive me? compare the too.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by DrinkyVonDrink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had the same issue with the product flaking after a couple of hours. I apparently got the one tube with an applicator that absolutely refused to stay straight. It came out of the tube bent the first time I opened it, and try as I might, I could never get it to straighten out. Needless to say, this made it very hard to apply. I don't think I'll be giving this product another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by NITALUVLY

I got this eyeliner with my Stilletto Mascara ! I love the mascara and this eyeliner!!! its very easy to use and the tip is firm enough to draw lines easily. it does not run it lasts a long time . great product for your money and is very well worth it , excellent quality!!! love it ! love it will definitely buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by aer0057

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great alternative to the L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt tip Liner. I usually do a winged-eyeliner look daily. Felt tip liners are the easiest to use when creating a wing. Sometimes my L'Oreal Liner is not dark enough or gets watery. I like that this one is very dark black. I'm just not crazy about the small amount of product you get. And it gets clumpy pretty quick. But I still like it cuz it's darker and doesn't fade like the L'Oreal one does.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this with high hopes for it. I needed a replacement for my Lineur Intense. But it didn't work out for me. It was a beautiful glossy dark black line, I'll give it that. I would let it dry and then curl my lashes, ready to finish my look. But it automatically faded and the shine and color went away. I was mad. Plus, it didn't last all day like I thought it would. :[ No bueno. Thanks anyways, Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by luffkristyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love love this eyeliner! It has a flexible sponge wand that is amazing at drawing perfect lines. It does not come with a lot of product, but I think it is worth it either way. My only gripe with this is that I usually draw over the line a couple of times to make it perfect (I have an unsteady hand), and it looks a bit shiny and stiff after drying. No matter, this is definitely my favorite eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by monpierpoint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! LOVE THIS STUFF! The tip of it is way better than the Loreal one and it's easier to control. I love how smooth it glides on w/o smearing or flaking off. Lasts me the whole day without disappearing. It's super black & gives my eye look great definition. I can build it up to a thicker line if I want a dramatic look. Definately great stuff! i will never buy another kind as long as they keep making this. HG for sure!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this liquid liner isn't quite as good as L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip in Black Mica, it's still a DAMN good drugstore liquid liner. The tip is very precise, probably a little bit more than L'Oreal's. I like that it doesn't dry super-matte like some liquid liners tend to; it looks just a little bit more dramatic and vampy to me. It's a very rich, deep black and it wears very well. I have no complaints about it at all. The price is good, the package is good, overall it's a great DS staple.