December 22, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jossyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to everyday liner, in shade "blackest brown". I love this liner! Most days, I wear only liner & mascara (no shadow or base) - and I need something that doesn't run or smudge up to my brow bone by the end of the day. I started with pencil (smudged), tried gel (lasted longer than pencil, but eventually smudged), and finally bought this. This doesn't budge all day, and will even last through a tough workout without moving. The felt tip is super easy to apply - flexible enough to not poke, but stiff enough to get a steady line. I've already re-purchased several times and will keep buying. The biggest factor for me is the lasting power, but I also love a good drugstore bargain. Worth a try if you're looking for a great quality, easy to use, liquid liner at a bargain price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually like this eyeliner! i was looking for the cheapest liquid eyeliner and this was it for like 6 bucks! It stays in all day and goes on smooth! i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The formula for this product was okay, but overall, I didn`t really like it. The applicator was extremely flimsy when I first bought it and flopped all over the place when I was trying to line my eyes. Once the product was just about ready to be thrown out, the brush became more stiff, which made a much better line. The problem? The product was gone. So, booooooooooooooooo. Big fail. Not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by cocunutxx3

this is a decent liquid eyeliner, does the job. i dont really like liquid, im more of a gel person. BUTTT..... listen to this. * EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS, EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS AS THE LOREAL LINIER INTENSE****!! not an once diffrent. so, if you like that one, you will like this one. dont belive me? compare the too.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by DrinkyVonDrink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had the same issue with the product flaking after a couple of hours. I apparently got the one tube with an applicator that absolutely refused to stay straight. It came out of the tube bent the first time I opened it, and try as I might, I could never get it to straighten out. Needless to say, this made it very hard to apply. I don't think I'll be giving this product another try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by NITALUVLY

I got this eyeliner with my Stilletto Mascara ! I love the mascara and this eyeliner!!! its very easy to use and the tip is firm enough to draw lines easily. it does not run it lasts a long time . great product for your money and is very well worth it , excellent quality!!! love it ! love it will definitely buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by aer0057

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great alternative to the L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt tip Liner. I usually do a winged-eyeliner look daily. Felt tip liners are the easiest to use when creating a wing. Sometimes my L'Oreal Liner is not dark enough or gets watery. I like that this one is very dark black. I'm just not crazy about the small amount of product you get. And it gets clumpy pretty quick. But I still like it cuz it's darker and doesn't fade like the L'Oreal one does.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this with high hopes for it. I needed a replacement for my Lineur Intense. But it didn't work out for me. It was a beautiful glossy dark black line, I'll give it that. I would let it dry and then curl my lashes, ready to finish my look. But it automatically faded and the shine and color went away. I was mad. Plus, it didn't last all day like I thought it would. :[ No bueno. Thanks anyways, Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by luffkristyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love love this eyeliner! It has a flexible sponge wand that is amazing at drawing perfect lines. It does not come with a lot of product, but I think it is worth it either way. My only gripe with this is that I usually draw over the line a couple of times to make it perfect (I have an unsteady hand), and it looks a bit shiny and stiff after drying. No matter, this is definitely my favorite eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by monpierpoint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.