October 31, 2014 | 1709 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by luffkristyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love love this eyeliner! It has a flexible sponge wand that is amazing at drawing perfect lines. It does not come with a lot of product, but I think it is worth it either way. My only gripe with this is that I usually draw over the line a couple of times to make it perfect (I have an unsteady hand), and it looks a bit shiny and stiff after drying. No matter, this is definitely my favorite eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by monpierpoint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! LOVE THIS STUFF! The tip of it is way better than the Loreal one and it's easier to control. I love how smooth it glides on w/o smearing or flaking off. Lasts me the whole day without disappearing. It's super black & gives my eye look great definition. I can build it up to a thicker line if I want a dramatic look. Definately great stuff! i will never buy another kind as long as they keep making this. HG for sure!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While this liquid liner isn't quite as good as L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip in Black Mica, it's still a DAMN good drugstore liquid liner. The tip is very precise, probably a little bit more than L'Oreal's. I like that it doesn't dry super-matte like some liquid liners tend to; it looks just a little bit more dramatic and vampy to me. It's a very rich, deep black and it wears very well. I have no complaints about it at all. The price is good, the package is good, overall it's a great DS staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by skyh1gh

way better than the Revlon Colorstay one i gotta say

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this!! This is my HG for eyeliner. I can get a thin or a really thick line easy. Its a nice dark black. I dont have trouble with it flaking off on me at all.I will buy this over and over agian.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mirrbeauty07

I liked it when i first tried it.. but wow it flakes, which is a no-go. wouldnt buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by makeup26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im pretty happy with this eyeliner.
Its so easy to apply thats its almost impossible to make a mistake, but its also easy to remove so theres no dramas if your hand slips.This is perfect for anyone, even if your new to liquid eyeliner. The packaging looks so elegant and the applicator perfectly complements the product so you don't end up with too much or too little on the tip.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Omg...this stuff does NOT budge! It comes off easily with eye makeup remover though. I was looking for a replacement for my CK eyeliner pen (note: it's terrible, don't buy it!) and I found this at my local Kroger while buying some sushi for lunch. The color is a very rich black, gives a nice clean line, and it stays put. I'm a contact wearer, so I'm constantly touching my eyes, and that's one thing I value in searching for an eyeliner of any kind. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I ran out of my Loreal Super Liner and it has an identical tip. To be completely honest, I was not expecting to like it. I really expected this to be another throw away. How absolutely wrong I was! This is every bit as good as the Loreal product and is far easier to buy as you can get it just about everwhere! I purchased it in black and the colour is deep and rich and stays on all day without moving an inch. This is my new liquid eyeliner and that is really saying something because I swore I would never use anything other than Loreal ever again! The secret to this eyeliner is the tip, it's idiot proof!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No