August 27, 2014 | 1845 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I ran out of my Loreal Super Liner and it has an identical tip. To be completely honest, I was not expecting to like it. I really expected this to be another throw away. How absolutely wrong I was! This is every bit as good as the Loreal product and is far easier to buy as you can get it just about everwhere! I purchased it in black and the colour is deep and rich and stays on all day without moving an inch. This is my new liquid eyeliner and that is really saying something because I swore I would never use anything other than Loreal ever again! The secret to this eyeliner is the tip, it's idiot proof!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

I thought I liked L'Oreal's Linuer Intense until I tried this. The darkness of this black is much better the the L'Oreal version. It has a similar felt tip applicator, but this one is shorter and easier to handle. I don't find myself having to dip in the pot over and over like I did with the Lineur Intense. One stroke for each eye does the trick. It's cheaper and it works better. I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because the store was out of my fav prestige liquid liner. I don't think it's terrible, but it's definitely not my favorite. The tip is nice, it gives you precision and the liner goes on smoothly. It takes a little bit to dry, but my biggest annoyance with this was that it wasn't very pigmented at all. Maybe i got a bad tube or something, but i had to go over the same line 3 or 4 times just to get an opaque black. I'll use this one up, but i'm gonna switch back to my other liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Daphdance

I loved this at first. I really like the applicator, the color is great and it lasts long. However, it dried out so quickly ! I only used it for about 2 months before it was all dried... But otherwise, it's great, it just sucks to buy a product that doesn't last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by cutie2828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it sucks !!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by shaiinuhxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product was wonderful at first. It was easy to apply, the color was extremely black and it it glided so smoothly. The applicator is amazing!

But all that does NOT make up for the horrible end results. It cracks/flakes a couple hours after it dries! Not only that but it has very bad staying power. If you go to school or work or anywhere for about eight hours, it will be gone! G-O-N-E.
Smudged and gone.

AND THE WORST THING ABOUT THIS....
It gave me an allergic reaction! For months I have suffered through rash creams. It was so bad, I had to go to my doctor. Finally the dry, itchy, painful rash has gone away.

If you have very sensitive skin around your eyes, or you have gotten allergic reactions from eye products before, do NOT buy this, please!

I do not recommend this to anyone, not even my worst enemy! Please buy something else!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by sallyc227

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is terrible ! I thought this would be the same as my Loreal Lineur Intense one ( although that sucked for me too ) but this one was even worse ! Will not purchase again .

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the packaging, but the eyeliner itself was horrible! I tried it on, it smudged, stayed wet and looked gross! And it took forever to remove. I wore it once and it gave me an eye infection! I would not recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Just bought this the other day because I couldn't find my usual L'Oreal Linear Intense (discontinued, maybe?). But this is EXACTLY the same. The handle is a little shorter but the felt tip applicator is identical. Formula is also the same, applies easily and has a slight shine to it but most of the shine goes away after it fully dries. Gets flaky after 6 or more hours of wear. So it's not so long wearing but it's still good. Will continue to purchase. Hopefully they don't discontinue this one=/

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Qhirin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as a free addition to the Stiletto mascara.
Good points:
Felt tip makes control easy to apply.

Bad points:
It flakes off in the most ugly way possible... it reminds me of maybe.. dried soup? elmer's glue? sunburnt skin in minature? I thought maybe it was just the way I had applied it. I tried one coat. Ugly flaking. I tried multiple coats. Even worse. Won't be buying this again.