Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was surprised at the bad reviews here, but then noticed another link below for this same product with a 4.1 rating. Confusing. Anyway, I love this moisturizer. I don't understand how other reviewers are getting pimples from an oil-free, fragrance-free, water-based product? How is that possible? This moisturizer smoothed out my dry patches after one application. I have very oily, sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. It was expensive ($12 CDN at Wal-Mart) but worth it because everything else I've tried has clogged my pores. Love the pump packaging too.

on 8/29/2005 12:58:00 PM

Egad, I never get acne on my cheeks, but this bottle proved there was some latent zits just waiting to burst out. What the heck?!?!? This is going in the trash.

on 8/4/2005 10:47:00 AM

I really liked this moisturizer. I am still trying to determine the ingredients. I tore that off the bottle. This leaves my skin very moistened and soft. This is gentle and oil-free. I love it and it lasts a good while.

on 7/28/2005 12:48:00 PM

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I'm amazed at how many negative comments there are here. It is the perfect amount of moisture, without making me oily and I've never broken out with it.

on 7/22/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty good moisturizer. It actually moisturized my face, but what I didn't like is that it made my face look very oily, when it wasn't. The time it takes to be absorbed into the skin is too long. This product should be applied at nighttime, because if applied during the daytime, your face will look shiny the whole day. Despite its negative aspects, this moisturizer is great. It will make your skin more supple and smooth. But personally, I like my Olay Complete Plus for extra dry skin. It's much better. Nevertheless, I recommend Neutrogena oil free moisturizer

on 5/27/2005 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this moisturizer. I don't appear to have had problems with breaking out like other people have. This is a light enough moisturizer for here in FLorida in the summer, even for my dry skin.

on 5/17/2005 11:47:00 AM

I should have read the reviews before I purchased this. Made me break out and did diddley squat to moisturize my face. Neutrogena products do not get along with my skin for some reason.

on 3/21/2005 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a blah lotion. I went in search for something simple to give my face a break from all the BHAs and AHAs in my normal routine. This seemed simple enough. I loved it the first time I put it on - it wasn't overly greasy and it left my face in a comfortable state. BUT the next morning I woke up with 3 whoppers staring back at me! I was on a clear streak during those days and this totally killed it. BLAH! just gonna let this sit on my shelf sadly.

on 3/16/2005 11:47:00 PM

I figured since this is made for sensitive skin that it would be safe.. but it still made me break out. A few hours after using it, I found tiny little bumps on my skin.. like mini pimples. Not happy with this product. Still searching for a moisturizer that won't make me break out.

on 3/13/2005 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am really surprised by all of the negative reviews for this product! While I will say this isn't the worlds perfect moisturizer , but in my book this is probably one of three that are the best and simplest I've found. I've gone through a few bottles of this, as well as the Oil Free Combination Skin Moisturizer in this same line. I usually use this Sensitive Skin formular for Winter and the Combo Skin for Summer. I always try to stray and find something better, but whatever I buy always ends up breaking me out, so I come back to these and my skin returns to normal. Its perpexing to me because my skin breaks out from anything--even products that say nocomedogenic or nonacnegenic! Yet somehow this doesn't! I've bought this before, and I'm positive I'll buy it again in the future-since I have yet to find anything better. Now I'm stuck with a box full of yucky moisturizers that will never get used up!

Popular Moisturizers