Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

Pros: Moisturizes well, doesn't break me out, is gentle enough that it doesn't sting the skin around my eyes.

Cons: Didn't stop my chronic dry skin from flaking, makes my skin look shiny and oily all day long.

I have normal to oily skin that can get really oily if I use the wrong products. I have been using DDF oil free moisturizer & it works well for me. I saw this in in the drug store & thought that maybe I don't have to spend so much on a basic moiturizer that maybe this will be the same. It made my face horribly oily, broke me out & still my face felt dry & tight.
Do not recommend this at all. Please don't waste your time with this one. The only thing I liked about it was the pump bottle it came in.

I really enjoy this moisturizer. I use it everyday. The only thing that I don't like about it, is that sometimes it makes my face shiny. Despite that, it is a good product that is a great price. Overall I would buy this product again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product, have been using this for over a year, try others and still go back to this. A bottle will last you forever! I have oily and surface dry sensitive skin. This has never given me a problem, like the Aveeno, which made my face like a slime bucket.

I've used this for at least three years and always end up coming back to it when I get bored and try other products. It's best applied immediately after a shower and prevents tight, flaky skin. I have found that this moisturizer works well combined with foundation for sheerer coverage. I'm very acne-prone and this is the only moisturizer I've found that doesn't make me greasy or make me break out. I like the pump bottle and the swivel top is perfect for travel. I recently convinced another friend to try this under the agreement that I'd buy it off of her if she diliked it. I just heard from her yesterday and after a month she really likes it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I use it everyday, it's a good moisturizer

I dont actually have sensitive skin but I'm using this as my night time moisturiser anyway. It feels quite light but because it's so cheap and comes in a relative big pump bottle I dont hesitate to put two layers on. I dont think it would be effective enough moisturiser to use in the winter when my skin is dryer, but as its summer right now its fine. As its for sensitive skin, I also put it around my eye area instead of using an eye cream.

It didn't break out my skin, I use it as an night lotion, it's good, wake up w/ smooth face. Might not buy it again, cuz i like new things ... :)

This is my every day moisturizer and nothing beats it in my opinion. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and gets a bit dry in the winter. This moisturizes my skin enough (even makes it a bit dewy) and doesn't cause breakouts. I love how it soaks into your skin and it has no smell at all! The price is pretty great too and I find the product lasts a long time. I use this in the morning and the Acne Treatment moisturizer in the evening. I will keep purchasing as I have been for the last 4 or 5 years.

I have seriously sensitive skin and an allergy to synthetic products, so finding a moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out is a challenge. I previously used St. Ives Hypoallergenic Oil Free moisturizer, but a couple years ago I couldn't find it locally anymore. I switched to the Neutrogena Oil Free moisture for sensitive skin, which has never bothered me. When my last bottle ran out, however, I switched to the new Dove Sensitive essentials lotion because it was 1/2 the price of the Neutrogena. After using the Dove with no problems for a year, I began getting red spots and raised bumps all over my cheeks. So, yesterday I went back to the Neutrogena. There's a huge difference in my complexion already, and I've only used it last night and today. The redness is just about gone, as are the bumps. My skin feels very smooth now, and the fine lines around my eyes (I smile alot!) aren't nearly as noticable. The moisturizer leaves me with my skin a bit more "dewy" than I normally like, but I found that if I use a bit less than recommended and put it on slightly damp skin, it absorbs much better.