September 2, 2014 | 1484 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The wax is just okay, it doesn't really do much for my long eyebrow hairs, they stay in place a little better and you can't feel the wax on your brows. I love the powder side, it is the perfect color with the perfect pigmentation and it really does help to naturally define your brows. I have this in medium which is perfect because my brows are not brown but they're not quite black either. This also works well with my fair skin because it's not too dark.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by irishgrant

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I highly recommend trying the E.L.F. eyebrow kit in medium, especially if your brows aren't blonde, and aren't exactly on the darker medium side either. I have honey blonde hair and fair complexion, with light medium - medium brown brows which are naturally sparse, and the outer portions are nearly non-existent. I can't believe that a $3 product finally fills in my brows with the correct eyebrow color and, it lasts. I've bought several expensive brands, so I thought, what do I have to lose? It's the cost of a cup of coffee. When I first tried the kit, I thought the wax was too light in texture to do much or last, but after applying the powder, I was happily surprised how nice and even my eyebrows were. Then, I waited to see how long this combo would last. I'm pleased to say, it holds all day! I'm so glad I didn't dismiss this kit just because it was so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Chrysta2586

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this at Bling in NZ. It was 15NZD, which was a little disappointing as its only $3 USD on the E.L.F website! Oh well, I am not sure where else to get it in NZ. I bought this in "Dark" though the powder seems a little light, I found it works and lasts really well if you put the pwder first and then the gel on top. Doesnt seem to shorten the life of it and looks more natural on dark haired people :) overall i think its a really easy to use, and affordable product.Will definitely re-buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jodi78148

Love this kit and it's a great price. The brush that it comes with is fantastic and I use it for more than just my brows such as eyeliner application. The price is fantastic and it is well worth the money and a must to add to your make-up collection. Very Happy Customer!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by chanoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I find myself using this almost everyday- its so quick and easy and relatively fool proof- i can put it on in a minute or two. I bought an anastasia eye brow kit and I find myself rarely using it - and it was 10X the price. small, light and portable too. will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by MBL718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this brow kit in medium and I love it. It really fills in my brows and also I bought the medium one which is a bit to light for my brow color because thats all they have at Target to I mix it with my Nyx brow powder in dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kndllramos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the elf eyebrow kit, I use it everyday. It does tend to fade when your temperature gets warmer but if you prime it, it stays longer. Great product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for the $3 dllrs that I paid for. The color really pays off and works really good. The only bad thing is i dropped it and its breaking little by little.Booo but not worried only paid 3 bucks for it. But overall loving it and will repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in medium...though I didn't know it even came in other shades...there was only 1 choice at Target..I got it. I brush both colors on the brush...so I have a mixture of the light and dark and try to use it sparingly on thinning spots etc. I like it enough to keep using it. My fave brow product is DiorShow brow styler...but...after buying it 2 times (at $28 a pop) and to have it last a short time, I need something more affordable.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nessa06

I love this product! I use it everyday to fill in my brows, and have barely made a dent in it. It matches my brows perfectly, and last all day.