E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 11/14/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am an asian with dark dark brown/black hair. I used the wax, not the powder - the powder was too red toned for me.. At first.. for a very very long time, I LOVED this. The color was great (a litttttle red, but still doable), but I started to notice my eyebrows were shiny! It was like the wax didn't set and it made them seem oily which is just.. weird. The wax never officially sets and since I have oily skin, it causes it to be shiny or slide off sometimes - easily smudged. Now I use MAC's paint pot in quite natural (and MAC's fluidline in dipdown on days with heavy eye makeup), and it works great. It actually sets to a matte/natural finish unlike this.. Sad.. I used this so much I even hit pan (which is rare).. maybe will try it during drier months but I'm so in love with the MAC paint pot that I don't know that I will just beacuse I remember those shiny eyebrows.. *shudder* Good for on a budget I guess.. I'd set it with a shadow to keep it matte though if I were ever to use this again.

02/25/13 Update
Now I switch between this and MAC's paint pot in quite natural and it doesn't seem to get shiny now for some reason. It rubs off easier than the paint pot, but doesn't smudge badly. Maybe this won't be so great in the summertime though, but for now it is okay. It is less brown than the paint pot, which suits me better. (still use only the wax and not the powder)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in the shade 'light', and it works perfectly for me with medium toned brows. I really love this product! It gives a great natural finish to the brows, and I love how you can really control how much you want to put onto your brows. The gel side is great for filling in the sparse areas and all over. The powder is a little decieving, and it looks very light compared to the gel, but its more of a transparent powder, so it blends in. Great product, definitely recommend it!!!

on 11/8/2012 1:38:00 AM

This was actually the first waxy brow filler I've used, before I'd just used brown eyeshadows. This works WAY better, it lasts longer and it defines them very well. I just brush it into my brows with an angle brush and then go over them with some clear mascara and it works perfectly.

on 11/5/2012 12:57:00 AM

This is the BEST brow product I have ever purchased. I bought Light, and I use the waxy product on my outer brow and the powder to fill in the rest and the look is completely natural. Once applied, I kinda smooth it back and forth with my fingers, and it really looks great. I have spent a lot more buying various products, but this one does the trick. It's dirt cheap and the best part is that both products are contained in one slim package. BTW, the container stays closed very well, so it's great for travel!

on 11/4/2012 10:39:00 PM

This is by far one of the best eyebrow filler I've ever used (I prefer this even over Smashbox's Brow Tech). This one is very affordable, and works. It blends into my eyebrows perfectly, and stays put all day/night, and doesn't look too "powdery" when I'm done. It gives a great, natural look. I have this in the darkest shade to match my dark Asian hair.

My favorite eyebrow kit! Nothing has ever topped this, and I've wasted so much money trying to find something better. Another good product from a very affordable brand.

on 10/22/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, short / light to medium density brows.

I LOVE the wax portion, and the palette itself is easy to depot w/ a sharp knife (wedge and wiggle).. little harder to depot the individual pans, mine twisted. Target only sells Medium, so I went online and purchased Dark. The wax color looks the same, just different shade of brow powder which still isn't as dark as MAC Brun or BB Mahagony. LOVE the wax, just adds extra definition to the brows!

on 10/20/2012 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was a bit concerned i may have ordered the wrong colour by ordering the medium, but no this colour is perfect.

My eyebrows have stayed perfect all night hot humid weather.

Very impressed, one of the best brow products i have ever used.

on 10/19/2012 7:56:00 PM

i have this kit in medium
great for filling in brows
i use the wax by itself most of the time but the powder is great the set it
be careful though it could come out pretty dark if you use too much wax
will repurchase

on 10/16/2012 3:06:00 PM

This is a great product, looks natural and stays in place for a long time. The only problem is that it isn't amazing for sparse eyebrows like mine. The finishing result was a slightly blurry looking brow. Despite this, I still prefer it to my old routine of using 3 different pencils to try to get a natural look. I opted for the ash which does appear quite grey looking. I would buy again buy maybe go for a darker colour this time. I'm sure this is fantastic for those who already have decent eyebrows and are only looking for a quick fill, however for those with hardly any hair it can be tricky.

Popular Brows Products