August 1, 2014 | 1957 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for the $3 dllrs that I paid for. The color really pays off and works really good. The only bad thing is i dropped it and its breaking little by little.Booo but not worried only paid 3 bucks for it. But overall loving it and will repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in medium...though I didn't know it even came in other shades...there was only 1 choice at Target..I got it. I brush both colors on the brush...so I have a mixture of the light and dark and try to use it sparingly on thinning spots etc. I like it enough to keep using it. My fave brow product is DiorShow brow styler...but...after buying it 2 times (at $28 a pop) and to have it last a short time, I need something more affordable.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nessa06

I love this product! I use it everyday to fill in my brows, and have barely made a dent in it. It matches my brows perfectly, and last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mariaportia

Looks natural on my tan skin. Easy to apply. Better than eyeliner pencil. I wish the applicator wasnt so small though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I never really used to fill in my brows since their pretty dark already, but I have seen so many things on youtube about how it makes a big difference if you do so. So I bought this kit in the Dark, which i think is the darkest one and I really like it. Even if I use just the powder I can tell a big difference. If I want a more dramatic look I'll also use the darker wax color. I really like the brush it comes with too. I love elf products :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Cute little kit, perfect colour match. The formula of the gel is not the best and you need to apply quite a lot, but for the price I don't mind.

I got it in 'Ash' and it works great for my very dark (black) eyebrows, as it doesn't give that orangy brown shade that most kits for dark brows do. And the powder side, even if it seems light (or much lighter than the gel) on the picture and in the pan, it turns out darker on the brows.
I recommend this kit for light brows as well, as it adapts to your brows colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Rhialina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really was disappointed with this. It took ages to apply a decent amount, which isn't practical. I didn't like the texture either. Fair enough it was dirt cheap but I wouldn't buy it again. Huge disappointment, definitely wouldn't reccomend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have anything to compare this to as this was the first brow product I ever bought, so take with a grain of salt :)

I am pretty fond of this little kit. I don't love the brush but I consider that a minor drawback. Other aspects of the packaging are pretty awful, though--it looks nice and sleek right out of the box, but within days both the pans popped out for me, and then the little window did as well. I glued the pans back in but now I have exposed product because the window broke when it fell out. Kinda gross. I'll probably just buy another to replace and handle it more carefully, since it was so cheap, but beware this knocking around in your makeup bag.

That said, the product functions as promised and is a heck of a deal. Even the gel by itself is great and long-wearing for me, although it can be clumpy if I am not careful. Nothing a quick combthrough with a spoolie won't fix, though, even if I screw up. Paired with the powder I get even longer wait and a great, natural-looking brow.

As mentioned above, I've never tried any other brow products (except a couple of crappy pencils) but I am having a hard time imagining using something else and thinking, "Wow! This leaves ELF in the dust!" since this functions perfectly well and looks great and holds up. Were it not for the awful, flimsy compact I'd have awarded this a five. As it is, it gets a solid four and my vote for a rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by nurasyura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product. & really love it. Except that the brush is too small. Other than that, love how the gel & powder sets on my eyebrow :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ruby9408

Really really good pigmentations for both the gel and powder part.
Does not fade or smudge in anyway.

Gives definition to brows that already have some hair on it.
I mean, you can't use it as a brow pencil, because it will only stay on if you have brow hair to be grabbed on to.