April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kdebbie3976

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product............and I have tried them all! Makes my brows look so natural. Love it and would get it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by elouv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes my eye brows naturally full and shaped!it is sooooo cheap with great packaging!For best results I use a bigger brush but the one that comes with is good too.. Some say that they don't use the powder because of the light colour (mine is in medium) but I do..it just sets the gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Lisle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always used a pencil to darken my brows and slightly extend them. I thought I would give this a try. I don't really need to use the wax part of the product; I just use an angled brush to tint my brows with the powder and it gives a very natural effect. The wax is great for a dramatic evening effect but a bit much on me for every day.

I have recommended this product to a relative with grey hair and she uses the ash tone and is also very happy with the product.

Packaging as usual with the studio range far exceeds expectations. I've had this for about three months and there is hardly a dent in the powder so great value for money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MsTrius

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

just bought these recently. i don't know if the problem is on me or on the product.. but every time i apply this my eyebrows look too bushy. even if i apply a little, still looks bushy :( i bought the lightest shade. there could have been a more lighter shade for those who have an already dark eyebrows, just enough to fill the sparse areas.. but there is not.

but i like the fact that it is cheap compared to other drugstore brands. i'll buy it again if there is more shades to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by TouchMyTiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite brow-product. I have the lightest shades which are perfect for my fair-medium skin and dirty blonde hair. I also actually find the brush useful! Probably the first kit ever that has a brush that I can use. However, I have some quite long individual eyebrows and if I haven't groomed them for awhile, this product isn't quite enough to keep them put all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great little product and also a great price! I got this in medium and it works great. Fills in my brows nicely and I love the packaging as I do with all the things from the E.L.F studio line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by CamaroChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing, especially for the price tag! I was glad I came here first to do my research before buying my next brow product. There's no reason to spend the money on more expensive stuff. This exceeded my expectations.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Nextdoorhottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HECK YES I would buy this over & over & over. It really can't get any better than this for the price tag. For $3, try it for yourself pleaseeee =) the brush it comes with is great, it's what I use to apply it. After I apply the wax part I then set it with the powder part and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

Love love love this product. I feel that it gives the most natural looking definition to my eyebrows (if that makes sense). It is so easy to apply but you might want to use your own brush because the one it comes with is a bit small - good for travel though. I will most definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

However, even in the lightest shade I don't know if this would be suitable for people with really fair eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS
**Love that the wax is tinted
**Holds wells
**Cheap
**Good, sturdy packaging
**Brush provided actually works well
**Good color selection

CONS
**Feel like I need to use quite a bit of the tinted wax, but that could also be to build up the color to what I want since my eyebrows are practically invisible.

UPDATE
*When I repurchase this, I will be getting the Ash color because sometimes the Light is a little too warm-toned. This is more apparent in photos than real life, and also is more for the tinted wax rather than the powder.