E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 9/18/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in medium and like it very much. I use both the cream color and the powder. It does a good job of defining and filling in the brows and giving you a natural look. The angled end of the brush is awful but the I like the fluffy end.

on 9/16/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

The wax side is perfect on my dark-brown brows, and the brush is tiny and I can make my brows look great - full and natural.

The powder is a little too light and I generally don't use it.

I've had mine for a year, use it daily, and have barely put a dent in it. Worth every cent.

on 9/16/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is great on my brows. My eyebrows are naturally somewhat thick, so I have to tweeze almost daily, but this stuff does a great job of making them look even better. I got mine in the 2nd lightest color, "Dark Blonde" I think... and it works great. The only downside is that I think there is oil in the gel side because when I wear it sometimes I get acne in my brows... annoying, but somewhat easy to cover. For $3, this is the best in my book for a drugstore brow gel/powder. The brush is great. It's a dual-ended brush, one with a stiff angled side for the gel, and the other side is a small eyeshadow brush, used for the powder. The powder is very pigmented, and almost looks like it shows up darker than in the pan. I once used it to contour my nose and it looked natural. I definitely recommend you get this!(:

on 9/16/2012 4:21:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this as a swap extra and I would totally buy it because I love the tinted gel! I don't use the powder side because it's too light so I set it with a nyx shadow that I was using alone on my brows before and find that they get less flaky with the gel, I've had a lot less "brow dandruff" if you will. it's not too pigmented, perfect for someone with naturally sparse brows. I even like the applicator, I just kind of use the angled side to put the gel on and blend it out with my finger and I use the tiny-eyeshadow brush looking end to do my nyx shadow over the top, it's very small and precise, I like it a lot. actually you could probably even use the powder side as an eyeshadow, it's fairly pigmented.

on 9/16/2012 3:34:00 PM

This works really well on the somewhat sparse brows that I have and am letting get a bit fuller. The colored wax looks more natural on me than a powder or pencil becuase it goes on the actual brow hairs to make them a bit thicker rather than on the skin. Does the best job of making them more defined while looking the most natural.

on 9/16/2012 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this, it suits my brows perfectly without being too dark. I use the powder first with the applicator this comes with, but use the gel with a longer thinner eyeliner brush. It works great, definitely give this a shot.

on 9/6/2012 5:30:00 PM

I think this is a good product overall. The price is awesome, and ELF always has some sort of sale going on, so you can score this at a dirt cheap price. The packaging reminds me of NARS products, so I would say this is top notch. The only issue I have, is that the product seems a little dark, I chose the ASH color because I am a fair skinned, light blonde. When shopping from the website, the ash color appeared to be the lightest combination which is what I thought I should use since my eyebrows are naturally light. I could easily adjust the amount I am applying and probably get good results, but I must say that this does make ones eyebrows look uniform, and fills in sparse areas nicely.

on 9/5/2012 6:58:00 PM

Using a "waxy-ish" product like this, which is applied with an angled brush is SO much more natural looking IMHO than a pencil. Both the "wax" and the setting powder are perfect for my light brown/ashy brows, which are thinning a bit with age. Nothing I've tried has ever looked this natural and been so easy to do. The packaging is an attractive little black rectangular compact. It comes with it's own brush, which is very mediocre, but ok to travel with . ELF has done it again, at only $3.00!

on 8/29/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely, LOVE this product. Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever define my eyebrows because I thought they were fine as they were. But now, with this product, I will be doing it all the time.

In my opinion I like the brush applicator as it worked great for me. As for the gel, I love it simply because it blends easier than a pencil and I have no issues of color change with the powder.

I will definitely be repurchasing FOREVER and will be recommending it to my friends when I get them more into the makeup world. :)

on 8/29/2012 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really good kit for the price, can't go wrong. The wax is good but the powder seems a little to light. The brush isn't very good but the packaging is really cute and easy to travel with as it's got a little mirror in it as well. I like it :)

Popular Brows Products