April 20, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i use this on my lips and allover my body. It is good as a lipbalm but i wish that it had more lasting power. I'm still trying to concot a good cocoa butter lipbalm but haven't come up with any good. OH YEAH! this product is cheap cheap and i love the chocolaty smell :) ahh...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2002 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Stainless

This has to be the most underrated lip balm on the market today. I suspect it because of lip balm "snobbery." Palmers ain't Prada, in its plain old white tube with its boring label. But it is absolutely *fantastic*. The texture is sublime. It is creamy and rich without being greasy or tacky. It doesn't burn my lips at all either. And the scent/taste! Divine! I've sampled many balms, sad to say, and prior to finding this one my two faves were the the lovely BE Buzz Latte and Lip Savor. Palmers puts both to shame with its luscious chocolate milk flavor. Like all Palmers Cocoa Butter products, this stuff is cheap cheap cheap. Plus, it is packaged in a big, thick tube so you get a lot for your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2002 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dreamwalkblue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The best lipbalm I've used! I've found that Kiehl's is little more than glorified vaseline and Philosophy's tub balm just feels too unsanitary to me to use, This lipbalm has the most *delicious* scent....chocolatey-vanilla goodness. It makes your lips feel nice and moist as well. However, the BEST part about this lip balm is the shape of it - it's a rather big lip balm tube...3.5" long, and has a diameter of .75". The diameter is the crucial point! It may seem kinda scary at first to put such a thick tube to your lips, but once you've tried it, you won't go back to skinny little tubes anymore. :) It just applies the lip balm so well and it *feels* so much better than those teensy little tubes of Softlips and Chapstick and whatnot. I have been on a personal mission to convert as many people as possible to experience the "big stick" of lip balm. And at about $3.50 for a stick, the price can't be beat. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

This is my lip balm. I use it morning and night, and sometimes in between. It leaves my lips soft, plump and moist. Somehow it even seems to accentuate their natural pink color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 1:43:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! I keep this in my purse. It's great for dry skin on your face and hands, it even works as a great lipbalm!