October 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink550

I absolutely LOVE this product. I will buy over and over again!! The reason? Well a guy noticed how shiney and silky my hair looked after using it. Seriously??? I LOVE THIS STUFF! Even though I am a broke college student I will still buy this because it makes my hair look like a pantene commercial : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

I love this product! I like the smell, it is very subtle. It makes my hair so soft and glossy. The packaging is pretty, and it came with a pump, but i find it despenses a bit too much. I recieved this as a gift, and although i may ask for it as a gift again i will not purchase when i run out because it is out of my price range.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I. Can. Not. Stand. The. Smell. *UGH* It smells like someone with body odor who's trying to cover it up with deoderant. Very musky. Who cares how the product works if the smell is so bad. OK, I gave it a 2 star rating bc it did seem to help with my frizzies. I tossed it in the trash and will not look back.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by phunky18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After all the hype I actually went out and bought a heap of Moroccanoil products. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner, treatment, shine spray and a small bottle of Moroccanoil.

I was at first excited about how this might make my hair dry faster. I have naturally black hair that is lightened to a light brown with blonde foils. Since all the damage that's been done to my hair, my hair takes forever to dry.

I suppose I gave this product a rating of a 2 because it did dry my hair slightly faster than usual. By this I literally mean SLIGHTLY.

As for what it promised? I have used the whole range together in hope that it would really improve my hair condition. Honestly I have noticed no difference. The smell of the product was also a huge turn off and I found I got better results sticking to my normal hair products (I alternate between Redken and KMS).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by LucySnow

After using this product regularly for a couple of years, I decided to delete my original review and take a second crack at this. I've gone through two bottles of this oil-serum and fully intend to buy it again when the need arises. I like this product for its conditioning properties and the shine that it adds to my hair. It also works as a heat protectant and it has a unique, subtle scent. In my experience, it works best applied to damp hair before styling, but you can also add a few small drops to styled hair to smooth and finish. I like Moroccan Oil best in cold and/or very dry weather. It keeps the static away and prevents dryness. It does not, unfortunately, work terrifically well at fending off damp or humidity. My hair will frizz using this, so I can't give it five lippies. Still a great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hazel88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. The moroccan oil smells good and gives my hair a nice shine and softness. I got this product after a salon visit in which I was talked into getting it because it was so amazing! well it is, but its too expensive for me. I wont buy it again, but if this is in your budget I really recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best hair product line I have used, I use the oil, shampoo, and hair mask. My hair looks amazing and I LOVE the scent of this. I purchased other hair products with Argan oil and they did not match up at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To everyone complaining that it needs a pump- mine had a pump in the box with the bottle. As far as the product, not a fan of the smell but it doesn't last. I have thick hair and just one squirt on the ends keeps them really silky soft all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller949

I think its a great product! But $40?!?! No thanks! I really liked it at first, I was IN LOVE! But now, I haven't used it in about a month or 2. Its just been sitting there. I have found other products that work just as well, if not better, for cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ho-lee crap, MUA. I remember seeing the generic version of this at a Sallys months ago and being like "This is ridiculous! It's all silicones!" then checking the ingredients of the real stuff and being like "OMG it IS just all silicones!" Hence why I put off trying it for so long. But my hair has gotten really long and it is naturally really stupid and poofy, so I am trying a lot of stuff to try and get it to act like real-people hair. I finally broke down and bought the baby bottle of this, and all I can say is WOW. How something that's just made of a bunch of 'cones like every other hair product out there can be so much better is totally beyond me but this stuff is a miracle. I get out of the shower and rub some into my towel-dried ends and I can actually get a brush through it in one stroke!! This has never been possible with any product I've ever used. That alone makes it worth the price. The combination of this and Chi Keratin Mist makes my hair look and act like real hair (not a blob of hair-esque stuff). The price is really steep so I think I will try out the Sally's brand to see if it's okay. If not, I'll totally just start buying the regular size of this. If you have poofy and unruly hair that tangles just by existing like mine, this is really, really worth a try!