Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 8/18/2009 11:32:00 AM

I heard so much about Sonia's brushes that the last time I was at Target I went in search of them. I found this one and thought I would use for mineral foundation and I just love it. I do use other foundation brushes but I always come back to this one. It's very soft and I love the fact that the product goes on your face and none on the brush. During the weekly clean up of my brushes, there is hardly any product on this brush. For the price and the softness of this brush, it definately wins my vote over BE's brushes. More than likely, I will purchase another one and use it as a blusher. Good brush overall.

on 8/12/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had the chance to use this brush, during a spa visit and fell in love. The make-up artist whispered to me that she got this brush at Target. ;) On my way home, I dropped by my local Target and picked up 2.

I love the size and shape of the brush head; it's perfect for precise placement of blush, contour or highlighting. The synthetic bristles are very soft and actually feel much more like natural "baby animal" hair. I've washed my brushes, several times and have not had any issues with bleeding or bristle loss.

This is now my HG blush brush!!!

on 8/6/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful blush brush! So soft, I was considering buying a MAC brush but our nanny got this for me for my birthday and it was great! I don't think I will buy any other brushes!! After I got this, I purchased the No. 5 Eye crease Blending Brush. So nice!

on 7/26/2009 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect flat top brush for mineral foundation!
Ergonomic design (feels good in your hand), soft with dense fibers, no weird smell and available at your local target for about $10-12 when on sale.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this brush daily to apply my mineral foundation. It produces better coverage than a loose natural hair brush.

on 7/14/2009 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

This brush is worth every penny! I have a big moon face and it works well. I think this well last me for a while. Buy it!

on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This brush....I did not like this brush when i first bought it i must say. I always saw in Target and wanted to get it and especially from the good reviews on here for foundation. which is what i wanted it for. But the first couple times I used it i found it so inconvienent or however u spell that lol. It was too stiff and i found it hard to blend. But a month goes by and i my foundation brushes were getting gross. So i pulled this out and used it for my foundation and i must say it was so easy and blended out my foundation perfectly! It made my foundation flawless! Idk y it didn't work the 1st time but w/e. I stipple it on all over my face and then blend it in. I use Clinique Even Better foundation and it looks flawless.

on 7/11/2009 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

All I can say is 'WOW'. This is the softest brush I own and it works amazingly. The size is perfect for blush and sealing my concealer under my eyes. It has a sleek, comfortable handle that's easy to use. Also it has soft, dense bristles that packs on product. MUST own this one if you don't already.

on 7/8/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

WOW!! This has got to be one of the best brushes from Sonia Kashuk! I own the "regular" set (the white handles) from Sonia Kashuk and none of them feel like this synthetic one! I have yet to try this with any foundation, but I must say it does WONDERS for blushes, cream and powder! Given it's price, I will definitely buy a few of these :D

on 7/4/2009 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Everything I want to say about this has already been said. It is worth a lot more than what I paid for it (14.99). It is super soft and does not shed. I have not used it for foundation application but it works like a charm for blush! It is especially good with cream blush. In the past, I always had a hard time applying cream blush but it's so effortless with this brush. It blends blush very easily and without streaks. I also love how the head is small so I have more control over where my blush is deposited. I don't like to apply my blush in large areas! I just don't recommend it for very pigmented colors because it is very dense and picks up a ton of colors..otherwise, it is one of my favorite brushes.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products