Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

on 7/26/2009 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect flat top brush for mineral foundation!
Ergonomic design (feels good in your hand), soft with dense fibers, no weird smell and available at your local target for about $10-12 when on sale.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use this brush daily to apply my mineral foundation. It produces better coverage than a loose natural hair brush.

on 7/14/2009 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

This brush is worth every penny! I have a big moon face and it works well. I think this well last me for a while. Buy it!

on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This brush....I did not like this brush when i first bought it i must say. I always saw in Target and wanted to get it and especially from the good reviews on here for foundation. which is what i wanted it for. But the first couple times I used it i found it so inconvienent or however u spell that lol. It was too stiff and i found it hard to blend. But a month goes by and i my foundation brushes were getting gross. So i pulled this out and used it for my foundation and i must say it was so easy and blended out my foundation perfectly! It made my foundation flawless! Idk y it didn't work the 1st time but w/e. I stipple it on all over my face and then blend it in. I use Clinique Even Better foundation and it looks flawless.

on 7/11/2009 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

All I can say is 'WOW'. This is the softest brush I own and it works amazingly. The size is perfect for blush and sealing my concealer under my eyes. It has a sleek, comfortable handle that's easy to use. Also it has soft, dense bristles that packs on product. MUST own this one if you don't already.

on 7/8/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

WOW!! This has got to be one of the best brushes from Sonia Kashuk! I own the "regular" set (the white handles) from Sonia Kashuk and none of them feel like this synthetic one! I have yet to try this with any foundation, but I must say it does WONDERS for blushes, cream and powder! Given it's price, I will definitely buy a few of these :D

on 7/4/2009 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Everything I want to say about this has already been said. It is worth a lot more than what I paid for it (14.99). It is super soft and does not shed. I have not used it for foundation application but it works like a charm for blush! It is especially good with cream blush. In the past, I always had a hard time applying cream blush but it's so effortless with this brush. It blends blush very easily and without streaks. I also love how the head is small so I have more control over where my blush is deposited. I don't like to apply my blush in large areas! I just don't recommend it for very pigmented colors because it is very dense and picks up a ton of colors..otherwise, it is one of my favorite brushes.

on 6/26/2009 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this brush. I have been looking for a good blush brush and this is it. Blush goes on so easily with this brush. This is a must have.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this brush! I would always go to target and look at this brush, walk away sad. But i decided to finally buy it and i'm so glad that i did! It works fabulously for blush, bronzer, and liquid foundation. Everyone should really consider purchasing this!

on 6/10/2009 1:13:00 AM

This brush applied great and was very soft for the first couple of weeks, but after I washed it a few times it started to freak out. It's not soft anymore at all and has a lot of give whenever touched. Doesn't apply like when I first got it. The display at target was a little frayed but still very soft to the touch, so I assume after being washed a couple of times it decides to turn into Mr. Hyde. This has never happened to any of my other brushes and I wash them all the same exact way. Maybe I just got a defective product.

Popular Makeup Brushes