Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 4/22/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have tried all brow products! I naturally have thick brows which grow outta control. I am ashamed to admit but I have a tendency to over pluck. I use this product to fill in the gaps when I am waiting on regrowth. It does not look drawed in. Somehow it picks up the fine hairs that are there (no thanks to me) and plays them up. This product lasts all day on me in the hot sweaty FL weather regardless if I am just running errands or running down the street. That says a lot to me since every eyeliner runs. I have dark brown eyebrown but I use dark blonde. I am truely impressed and this is a HG when I do an opppps.

on 4/20/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick brows with a natural shape I've always been happy with and I have never "had" to fill in my brows. But I have bought various brow products to keep them in place, so though don't have a ton to compare this to as far as filling in brows goes. That said, recently picked this up at a dollar store cause I thought I could use the little comb part for my lashes. However, there is a spot on one brow that has always shown a little skin through, something that never thrilled me so I tried this, and it not only fills it in easily, quickly, and looks natural, it also stays on all day. I also have read so many brow product reviews where the product is too red and this is a very deep ash brown with no discernible red. Not sure if its discontinued or why it was in a dollar store, but so far liking this very much,

on 4/20/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the first ever product I have bought for my brows. Before this I have never filled them in, just plucked them.
I first bought this in the light or medium brown, but it was too light and looked a little orange so I picked up the dark brown. Perfect. I don't have a problem with it fading away or anything like that. It looks pretty natural to me (at first I had to get used to my new "look", lol) and is pretty effortless. I hate regular pencils so I'm glad this, like my HG eyeliner, Maybelline Unstoppable, is a self-sharpener. I think I made the right choice with this being my first brow product.

on 4/20/2010 10:23:00 PM

On the average day I use the Urban Decay eyebrow box in the lighter color. I like the fact that it comes with wax and a great brush to apply it with. However, on days when I am in a hurry and just want to fill in my brows I now use this Maybelline define a brow. I used to use a MAC brow liner which costs significantly more money. This product is as good or better than the MAC version. Always great to find a d/s product that is of such superior quality. Highly recommend it.

on 4/20/2010 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I liked this product... My HG is Rimmel's Eyebrow pencil because it's dirt cheap and perfect color for me.

I love this pencil for the no-sharpening aspect of it. The formula is creamy... so it runs out pretty quickly for me compare to my regular brow pencil. But it does have a great staying power. I would use this for special occasions like going to the gym / near water / or in the summer.

on 4/20/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this thing! It has save my some chedda for sure! I used to buy MAC's lingering and spiked for a while until I discovered this. Although you don't get as much product it definitely serves its purpose. They have a great range of colors. I have almost all of them for when I use them on clients. For the great price and quality of the product, this item has become a staple in my kit. It has a useless brush on the end but that wouldn't stop be from buying it. Staying power is great and the fact that I dont have to sharpen it is a plus!

Easy to use, very fine tip, auto-sharpening, lasts forever, looks natural (I am have it in dark brown for more drama and medium brown for day to day), and stays put like you wouldn't believe! Plus, I got it for about 3 bucks on sale at Ulta, The little comb on the end is great for a fast brush through or touch up. Won't ever be without this!

on 4/20/2010 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My favourite brow product I have tried. I have gone through many of them, and always have a backup. I find that with a lot of brow pencils it takes a while to get it to look natural and not 'drawn on', but with this one, it looks natural right away. I love the retractable pencil (no sharpening!!) and will continue to purchase these :)

on 4/7/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Lasted through my weekly hula/tahitian class!! Usually by the end of class i'm dripping in sweat and my eyebrows are halfway gone. After class last night I still had BOTH full eyebrows!! Very impressed with this stuff. Two things I look for when it comes to brow products are lasting power and how they look in pictures. I noticed with brow powders they kind get shiny, its hard for me to explain... The only other eyebrow product that I love but too expensive to buy over and over again is the Anastasia brow pencil. One pencil is $22!! But it does last a long time! This pencil is up there with the Anastasia one. I do need to buy more frequently but I don't mind. Since it's a twisty you don't need to sharpen and you get a nice precise line every time. I've purchased this product over and over again and will continue to purchase. Great product!!

this product is proof that expensive doesn't always mean its better

i've used powders pencils waxes from top notch brands and none have such a good range or colors or lasts all day long without it being noticeble

the only negative thing i can say is that its hard to twist the product out & you don't know when you're about to run out

Popular Brows Products