August 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 993103164

wow...it sucks so bad. i dont understand the rave reviews for this product. the brush is way too big and it always leaves my lashes unbrushed, but rather stabs my eyes. i bought it and only used it once! after sitting there for months i decided to dispose of it....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this crap. Worst mascara on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. Use a primer and then this mascara. The result is stunning. I hate the fact that I've used a whole amount of money on expencive mascaras and then this does the trick for one quarter of the price.. Best of all the drugstores mascaras I've tried. Will buy again. It's a bargin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by aporia

Ugh--this stuff is awful. The bristles on the brush are too far apart and so it made my lashes clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by RoboticHamster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite mascaras! This makes my lashes long, thick, and glossy. I recommend at least giving it a try. It is very cheap, and could become your HG mascara. One of my top 3 mascaras, the others being Rimmel Extra Super Lash and Diorshow.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2007 5:52:00 AM More reviews by TinkerBelle81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't understand the great reviews that magazines give about this product! it smudges and gave me racoon eyes all the time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

What a disappointment! This is the mascara that is supposed to be the stable, cult product?

I do not know if I managed to buy a tube that has been open or something, but this sucked. Seriously.

Soon after I had applied it, it was crumbling on my cheeks. And what I especially require from my mascara is: NO FLAKING, NO CRUMBLING!

I hated it and am left wondering the hype. Never again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Who hasn't tried this? I think its one of those things everyone has had. Anyways its a good lengthener and defines lashes. It clumps but it looks good regardless. It gets alllllll over when you try to take it off, but I'm still gonna keep buying it. Its something to always have with me and a top coat of this over another mascara adds the extra length i always look for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

My mother used this when she was my age. Now I'm using it(not the same tube of course lol). Its not special, but its not overly crapy either.
It does a decent job of lengthening and somewhat thickening my lashes. The formula is pretty thin, but I don't mind. I like using this for casual day/work makeup.
The one I have isin't waterproof, but I never had a problem with it smudging and it removes very easily when its time to come off.
This is pretty much a staple in my bag. (But I don't understand why makeup artists use this though.)
I think the packaging is kind of tacky, but no one really sees it so its all good!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2007 11:45:00 AM More reviews by indielove

Like many women out there, I bought this mascara due to hearing the slogan about being America's #1, bestselling mascara blah blah blah. I gotta tell you that really, I was not that impressed. The brush was fine but every single time, without fail, I applied it, it smudged all over my lids and near the brow area. Annoyed me to no end. Clumped my lashes unbelievably if I tried to apply a second coat and have lost many a lash also. It flaked and my lashed felt stiff and looked like mini tarantula legs. Only good thing I have to say about this is that the tube didn't dry up fast at all, which can be a really good thing but only if the mascara works well and lives up to your expectations. Won't be purchasing in the future.