Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Mmm. So tingly.
Cheap and effective, not to mention natural and...mmmm....tingly.

Have tried both burt's bees lipbalm tube (the lifeguard thing and the regular one). My lips chap horribly whenever I use either one because of the menthol ingridient. A waste of money imo!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I buy the tube and this is my standard, every day love love love lip balm. I love the tingle and the texture which is smooth but not waxy. When my lips are chapped and burning, this stuff seems to penetrate into my lips and sooth them. I have a tube in my purse, one in my car, one at my desk, and one in my jacket pocket!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The smell is well... yuck! The gloss itself is to thin, rather greasy. I prefer a thicker gloss, not so slippery. I wouldn't buy it again...

I found this on display at Books-A-Million and I got the tube form. To me,it's not much different than Chapstick except for the peppermint effects. And it seems no different from Carmex other than the color. But it works.

I love this lip balm. I wear it alone, all the time, and find that it works great under some of the more gooey super shiny lip glosses -- like MAC. If you put on Burt's and then MAC or Clinique or a Juicy Tube, you'll be amazed at how smooth it goes on. Best product ever! I even have all my friends -- including fellas -- using this balm.

The greatest lip balm in the world! Minty, tingly, and lasts forever.

Absolutely the best lip balm PERIOD

This is my favorite lipbalm in the whole world, makes my lips feel smooth and fresh but not gloppy and nasty, peppermint flavor gives lips a little tingle and slight natural "blush". Perfect texture, cheap and all natural, what's not to love?

i loooove it..especially its minty feeling..a must-have!

Popular Lip Treatments