Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/26/2003 6:46:00 PM

This is, hands down, the BEST lip balm I have ever used. It goes well under my lipstick, and my lips are never chapped. I've bought it over and over. I'd highly recommend it.

on 8/25/2003 3:22:00 PM

I have this in pot form, but if I repurchase, I'll probably buy it in tube form. It's very minty and refreshing when you first put it on. This balm reminds me of Orbit gum - it smells *exactly* like it! As for doing its job, this is an average balm. I use it under lip gloss like many other users =)

on 8/24/2003 5:02:00 PM

This is one of the very few Burt's Bees product that I actually like. It's your basic, no-frills lip balm, but I like the cooling effect of the peppermint. And it moisturizes as well as anything else I've tried, without feeling waxy or goopy.

on 8/23/2003 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The Burt's Bees Lip Balm is the only one that will keep my chapped lipped moisturized! Lovely!

on 8/22/2003 1:47:00 PM

Probably the best lip balm ever, very minty and non-waxy...I buy these tubes by the case!

on 8/21/2003 11:45:00 AM

i had bought a can and the tube, really want to like it but the smell is too sharp for me and last forever, can't stand with it

on 8/21/2003 10:11:00 AM

This is a staple lip blam for me. Love the minty tingle, and smell, very refreshing. Not as waxy as chapstick, a much pleasanter smell, and the packaging is better than having to stick your fingers in a pot all day. I use it alone, or as a primer before lipstick or gloss.

on 8/20/2003 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My mom picked up a couple of tubes of this for me. I'm on Accutane, an oral acne medicine, and one of the side-effects is severely dried out and chapped lips. Burt's Bees has been the best thing I can find to help my lips now. Before they were peeling and cracking, now they are super soft! And it glides on really smooth and is not waxy at all, unlike Chapstick.

its an alright lip product, but dont expect me to buy it again as its nothing special really. dont like smell or taste so whats the point?

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've been through countless tins of this stuff. It makes lip products wear better, especially sticky glosses, it leaves my lips soft and healthy when I use it overnight, and, unlike every other minty-licious balm on earth, it tastes minty without tasting sweet -- there's no saccharine after-effect. Also, such cute packaging. I prefer my balms waxy, as opposed to goopy (like Rosebud Salve, which I also like, mind you), so this fills the bill for me.

Popular Lip Treatments