Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/14/2003 10:39:00 AM

Love the minty smell and taste but it just doesn't do a thing for chapped lips. Wouldn't buy again.

on 8/14/2003 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I play trumpet a lot and this is the only lipbalm that moisturizes my lips enough so they don't crack, but isn't too slippery. Even when I have to wipe it off with the back of my hand, it isn't too drying. I use the tube so I don't contaminate the tin. Small and cheap enough (at least where I buy it) to throw one in my music case, my purse, my bathroom. Tingly and minty, not much of a taste, nice and smooth, slightly glossy, makes my lips seem a tiny bit pinker. If you can find it cheap, I'd buy. Much less waxy than Chapstick.

I love this balm! This is my second tin...keeps my lips moisturized, I love the smell, and the packaging is so cute! Must have!

on 8/11/2003 2:29:00 AM

I have this in the tube form with the head-to-toe kit. I had hoped for this product to work, but it totally didn't work. First, the smell. It smells like minty Wrigley's chewing gum. Not very pleasant for a lip balm. Then the stuff inside. It's dry and chapped my already-chapped lips. It made my lipgloss gritty as well... it's cheap for a lipbalm, but overpriced for one that doesn't work.

on 8/9/2003 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Minty! I use it under every lipgloss that I wear...smoothes it out (esp. MAC lipglass). Good buy for under 3 bucks. It keeps my lips healthy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Burt Bee's Beeswax lip blam is great...for a while! It makes my chapped lips super soft for a few hours, but after that it dries up my lips! The only thing I do love about it is the fresh tingly mint taste it leaves.

on 8/5/2003 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

not as moisturizing as other lipbalms, but i love the minty feeling and the cute packaging!

on 8/4/2003 9:53:00 PM

well i was lemming this for a while, and when i finally bought it, i got 2 tubes. bad mistake. i don't like this lip balm at all. i only use it when i run out of my HG balm (blistex mint lipbalm). i can't get used to the smell, and i just don't like it too much.

on 8/3/2003 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best lip balm! It feels so amazing on my lips, and I'm addicted to it.

on 8/2/2003 11:50:00 PM

I suppose it's the peppermint oil that stings and burns and makes me want to chip this stuff off immediately. It's rather stiff, like rubbing a candle or a block of paraffin across your lips. I prefer the DrPepper Lip Smacker from Bonne Bell. Or just about anything. Ack!

Popular Lip Treatments