Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 9/3/2003 8:31:00 PM

Bleah. Can't stand the menthol scent or the stingy sensation. Bleah I say!

on 9/2/2003 4:18:00 PM

This is a wonderful all natural product that makes your lips tingle with peppermint and comfrey. It has a great clean fresh scent and no taste, it keeps lips soft and moist without being goopy. Ingredients include: coconut oil, beeswax, sweet almond oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E) lanolin peppermint oil, comfrey root extract, rosemary extract. This is the tin balm I'm talking about not the stick version which has beeswax listed first in the ingredients. Overall a great product worth trying out.

This is the best lip balm ever! I'm not usually a person that wears lip balm, or lip anything for that matter. Well my friend gave this to me, I got the tube form. When you first put it on its cooling, and pepperminty. This stuff doesn't feel thick or slimy on your lips, just smooth. I put this on before I sleep, and when I wake up my lips are soft, and smooth, they even look plumper. THis balm gets rid of all the little lines and cracks in my lips. I think I'm addicted!

on 8/31/2003 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was checking out at a bookstore when I saw this stuff on display. I bought a tube on a whim and honestly didn't have high expectations. Most of the chap sticks I have tried in the past (Tons upon Tons) left me disappointed. I'm happy to say that this is the only product I've stumbled across that actually keeps my lips hydrated and healthy. I have pretty big lips (I've been referred to as a blowfish...in the most loving way possible of course. lol) and Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm does them a WORLD of good! Words just aren't enough for this! My lips used to look all dry and nasty. It even made my lipstick look bad! Therefore this has become my new must have. I'll be buying this stuff until it is discontinued (Banish the thought!) or I'm dead.

on 8/31/2003 10:46:00 AM

This is my stand by lip blam, I have a tube at work, and a tin my the bedside. It softens lips and works well under and over lipstick. Is a great all-rounder.

on 8/31/2003 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this! Makes my lips nice and tingly and moisturizes!

on 8/29/2003 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eh. I originally got this lipbalm in a Burt's Bees sampler kit, and it's the item I use the most because it's full-size. While I liked its mintiness, it's too occlusive for me by itself. However, this same quality makes it a good "buffer" (as opposed to "moisturizer") between my lips and some of my more drying lipsticks.

on 8/29/2003 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the refreshing peppermint smell and the tingling feeling! It's the absolute best tingling lipbalm I have ever tried. The moisturizing properties are pretty good, not the best, but they do their job. I usually wear this under gloss or lipstick and use another heavier balm at night.

But because I simply love the taste, smell and feel I'll buy it over and over again!

on 8/28/2003 7:22:00 PM

best. ever. period. (this is and always will be my favorite mint lip balm - esp. for nighttime) no gunky taste. applies smooth and even. crisp peppermint scent is very relaxing. tingles slightly and soothes chapped lips. does everything it's supposed too. and here's a secret: works wonders on chapped noses during winter cold season.

on 8/27/2003 2:26:00 PM

I love the minty feeling it gives my lips. I usually used this @ nite b 4 bed or after my MK lip satin lip mask. Will repurchase again.

Popular Lip Treatments