November 29, 2014 | 1187 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the minty cool tingle i get after applying this. i only dont like that it has no shine, and that the tingle doesnt last longer than 2 mins.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2003 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Cocoanut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best thing about the lip balm is its cooling peppermint scent, which is especially lovely in the summer heat. It doesn't do a whole lot to soften my lips when chapped, but I use it during the day when I need something light under my lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Dawn37

This lip balm was pretty good. It kept my lips fairly unchapped, and it made my breath smell good since the peppermint scent is so strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ncg2335

I was not impressed with this product at all. It made my lips dry. I will stick to my old favorite: small pot of Blistex Lip medex or Blistex SPF 15 (peach pot)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ShortMegan

Ouch! Not a good product...the taste is good, but the peppermint really makes my lips dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 9:52:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

This stuff is way over-rated. the menthol in it feels good at first but does nothing to soothe your lips if they actually are chapped. Also, it feels really waxy. I have had three containers of it for soo long and even though I run out of lip balm fast, I will never ever finish this. I think I will stick to Philosophy's "kiss me" and MAC's "lip conditioner".

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by BLB693

I love my Beeswax Lip Balm and have for years. The natural peppermint oil slightly plumps up your lips. This is the only lip balm - no matter what the price - that truly does prevent your lips from chapping. Its a must before gliding on lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this stuff. but definitely prefer the tube to the pan form. love the minty smell and feel. this stuff is great for me in the wintertime, i can almost feel like lips healing instantly. i carry this around with me everywhere as a pick me up. you can't go wrong with burt's bees!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2003 2:51:00 PM More reviews by smw238

Definitely a winner. It certainly isn't for everyone, but I like the tin, the minty smell (great for that nightcap smooch), and the "hardened" texture vs. goopy vaseline-like texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by AngeRose

This is the best lip balm ever in my book. My lips can't be without it for long! I have a tube in my backpack, one in my purse, and one I keep at home. Nothing else I've tried tingles and soothes the lips like this does. The price is unbeatable and it lasts forever. Probably won't ever be able to live without it again!