Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/9/2003 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Minty! I use it under every lipgloss that I wear...smoothes it out (esp. MAC lipglass). Good buy for under 3 bucks. It keeps my lips healthy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Burt Bee's Beeswax lip blam is great...for a while! It makes my chapped lips super soft for a few hours, but after that it dries up my lips! The only thing I do love about it is the fresh tingly mint taste it leaves.

on 8/5/2003 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

not as moisturizing as other lipbalms, but i love the minty feeling and the cute packaging!

on 8/4/2003 9:53:00 PM

well i was lemming this for a while, and when i finally bought it, i got 2 tubes. bad mistake. i don't like this lip balm at all. i only use it when i run out of my HG balm (blistex mint lipbalm). i can't get used to the smell, and i just don't like it too much.

on 8/3/2003 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best lip balm! It feels so amazing on my lips, and I'm addicted to it.

on 8/2/2003 11:50:00 PM

I suppose it's the peppermint oil that stings and burns and makes me want to chip this stuff off immediately. It's rather stiff, like rubbing a candle or a block of paraffin across your lips. I prefer the DrPepper Lip Smacker from Bonne Bell. Or just about anything. Ack!

on 7/28/2003 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I am giving this 4 lippies because i don't like it as much as smith's salves. It serves a slightly different purpose though. This is a great staple to have in yr coat pocket or pencil case to slick on through the day. It isn't super moisturising like some lip balms so I wouldn't use it for a night product, but it is a simple and cute lip balm that beats drugstore brands. The peppermint oil in it is zingy and cooling, and Vit E, coconut oil and sunflower oil soften and protect the lips. EDIT: I have added a lipstick because I have found I use this ALL the time and can't go out without it! It is really convenient and cute and I like the minty smell more and more.

on 7/24/2003 10:39:00 PM

Love the texture - just the right combination of waxy and creamy - but hate the peppermint. I don't know... some people like that "tingy" feel, but it feels more like "burning lips" to me! Because of that, and the lack of SPF, I'm only giving this a 3 and moving on.

Lip balm with a nice tingly peppermint fragrance. I'm a peppermint fan so that was a welcome surprise. I basically put this on every night before bed. I like the texture, too, not too waxy.

on 7/22/2003 3:22:00 AM

I hated it when I first bought it (esp. the smell) But over time it grew on me. It really is a good product. It does what a lip balm does and adds a tingle to it too. I like that it does not create a ugly "reddish" color on my lips like chapstick does.

Popular Lip Treatments