Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this lip balm, and I have tried many! I love the peppermint tingle and moisturizing qualities of this balm. I only have to use a few times a day (unlike Chapstick which leaves my lips dry after about a half hour). I know this is a balm to rely on in the winter months!

Love it, love it! This lip balm isn't all greasy or messy! I always carry this in my pocket or purse and it has a peppermint scent that I didn't like at first, but I do now. It makes your lips feel all fresh and tingly and soothes dry lips. The tube applicator is also great because you don't have to dip your finger in and get all messy. You just apply n go! Love it! And all this for $2 or under...awesome!

I love this. It's one of those things I always have to have with me. The minty-ness is so refreshing and really feels great when I have chapped lips. This is a product I will always buy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

overall, a really good lipbalm .. nothing too spectacular; it moisturizes, smells good, and lasts a while (both on your lips & the tube)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've got one of these babies in every purse. Cheap, yummy, tingly, moisturizing- what more could a girl ask for?

I really don't understand the raves for it... its an okay lipbalm, very potent scent, but if your lips are already chapped it will do nothing for you!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the tingly cooling sensation this gives. Is very moisturizing and can't be beat for the price.

This was damn good stuff when I first used it--back in the day--and it continues to be after a twelve year lapse of trying many other kinds of lip treatments. It moisturizes, it tingles, it smells pleasant and most importantly, it LAST!!! There ain't much more you can ask from a lip balm!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like using Burt's Bees lip balm. I expected it to taste like honey (I wonder why?) but it has a refreshing mint flavor. It's not waxy like Chapstick or too greasy like Kiehl's #1 or Philosophy Kiss Me. It's reasonably priced and an overall great buy. 4 stars

I purchased this about a year ago.
I have perpetually chapped lips and this did nothing for them. I like the idea of all natural ingredients and I like the minty tingly feeling, but ultimately this product failed to do its job of smoothing my lips and improving chappedness (is that a word?). I wouldn't get this again. PLUS the pot is a royal pain in the $%! to open (I think they may have changed the design, which would definitely be advised).

Popular Lip Treatments