April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by eringer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this is always on those "Best of Beauty" lists. I think that the hype keeps ppl buying this product, because it's awful!

Spend a few more dollars and fo with MAC... they make great mascara.

P.S: Never pend alot on mascara, cheap works as good as pricey!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Ava79

eeewww! I just dont get the hype. Ok its a basic black mascara and thats about it. It makes your lashes darker period! The only redeaming feauture is the pretty pink and green of the tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

I tried this when I was about 13 years old, because it was what my mother used at the time. I hated it then, and I still dislike it now. The pigmentation was nice, but that was its only decent quality. It is cheap enough, but I would only buy this if you already have amazing, thick, curly lashes, because if you don't, it's not worth spending even $1.00 on this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 4:57:00 AM More reviews by BuffyDaLipGlossEater

In general, this really isn't a super terrible mascara - but it most certainly isn't the best.

Like most people I didn't understand why there were such rave reviews (especially in magazines) about a product that really isn't as stellar as it's made out to be.

I will admit that for a drugstore mascara, the pigmentation is fairly decent. I thought that I would only be able to find such pigmentation from the department brands - what can I say, I was wrong.

I wouldn't say that it's the formula itself that's bad, but I think the culprit here is the brush - which is quite tiny - but it seems to be COVERED in product when taken out of the tube. If you do have this mascara - and you're disappointed with the application - then it might be a good idea to try a different brush and see what kind of results you get.

I wouldn't say that this is a bad product, but I would look at what the other brands had to offer before putting any money down for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Alexis72986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara I have ever used.
I would not buy this again, ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by teruruyo

It's what you are paid for. It didn't do anything to me. If you have long thick lush, that might work for you. Just don't buy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this a long, long time ago and it was horrendous. No need to repeat what everyone else has said. Will never, ever repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2007 9:18:00 AM More reviews by juliajazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why I've seen this mascara in many magazines? It smudged like crazy!!!
embarressed me on the first day I tried. Thrown away. A waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! It does not make my lashes fuller or longer. It makes them look very sticky and hard. I don't see why this product is so popular. I like Full N Soft by Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybelline's Great Lash mascara truly lives up to its name. I have purchased manys different kinds of mascara, all in the hopes that they might give me those sky-high lashes you see on the models, but none of them have worked as well as this. In addition to the curved brush to keep those eyelashes looking ultra flirty, this one boasts really good staying power. And the best part about it is that it's not clumpy--hooray! The only time you have to worry is if you rub your eye, and then you're left with raccoon eyes. So not hot. Other than that, this mascara is one of the best out there!