April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by j3uttrfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite mascara I have ever used. It gives lashes the long, dark and dramatic look. I don't even need to use a lash curler!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:54:00 PM More reviews by babydior26

I thought Maybelline's full and soft would be great, lovely product but I was wrong. When i apply this mascara, you can BARELY tell it's there, even if i put layers and layers or just a single layer. Also, it smudges immediatley after I blink, and i cant help when i blink can i? After a full day at school, i take a look in the mirror, and jesus christ!!! I have black circles underneath my eye, thanks MAYBELLINE (full'n'soft) for making me look like a PANDA at school.

Worthless junkie- not worth it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara didn't do it for me. It did not flake or smear (which is good) but, it was VERY clumpy. It went on with a lot of product on the brush. All my eyelashes attached to each other, and I had to brush them with a lash comb a couple times. This won't replace my HG mascara (CG Triple).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsguru

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In general, a good daytime mascara. I have a hard time layering coats for a dramatic effect, but it is good for a more subtle daytime and doesn't weigh down my curled lashes :) Very happy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine11

This is a really nice mascara, it doesn;t give a really dramatic look but it does give nice definition and is not clumpy at all, and my lashes do feel soft. It's my favorite regular mascara, I do like the Illegal Lengths mascara for a more dramatic evening look, but this is great for every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a fan of Maybelline's "Great Lash" for years. I am glad I tried Full and Soft. Works great, no clumping, full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Pradachica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far so good. This is the first mascara in a while that lengthens and thickens my lashes, doesn't smear too bad and looks natural while accenting my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has quickly become my favourite mascara. I like that it looks very natural and gives me lush lashes instead of spidery ones. Also, you can't beat the fact that drugstores such as Ulta have these on special so often, making them an even better deal for a wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by savannah525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is really terrific. I have all these really expensive ones here from chanel to MAC to who knows what else - must have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on mascaras. This one is my favorite and I use it everyday. It does dry up rather fast as someone else mentioned in a review, but it's so inexpensive it's definately worth replacing. I hear the waterproof is amazing as well but I hate all the time it takes taking off waterproof mascara so I stick with the regular one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

An over all good mascara, but it does tend to flake and smudge.