October 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 9:02:00 AM More reviews by jen1103

Well this is about as close to a HG mascara as I can get. I have never found the perfect mascara for me, but this one goes on pretty easily with minimal clumping, and I don't get racoon eyes or flaking from it. Overall it's pretty good, but you have to keep the brush clean or it'll apply in gobs. Overall, thumbs up, and worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I seem to be in the minority here but I am not impressed with this mascara. It left my lashes stick straight and looking pitiful, not at all lush and curled as I had hoped. Plus the mascara smudged on my upper and lower lids a couple of hours later...I was dissapointed and wont be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by gloryDOTcom

I love this mascara so much it makes me want to go into sonnet...but I'm not gonna do that,lol. It lengthens, curls, defines, and really makes my eyes pop. My short stubby asian lashes thicken and stay soft all day. It takes a while for it to dry which means it won't clump even with a second or third coating! I find myself playing with touching my lashes since they're so soft!! The only downside is that there is a lot of product buildup so make sure to wipe the brush off before each use. (I like emphasizing that...) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2003 2:30:00 PM More reviews by spalczer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's my favorite by far, and I've tried them all...from $30tubes to $3 tubes.....This mascara beats them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by jennya25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the world's most perfect mascara! I realized that the moment I fist tried it, but sales and coupons convinced me to try other mascaras in the interim. Each new one I tried only convinced me, yet again, that Full~N~Soft is THE BEST. I have normal eyelashes that are thin at the tips. This mascara makes me look like I have the longest, fullest NATUAL lashes ever. It is so soft and when you add another coat, it builds beautifully -- not like other mascaras that clump and make a Tammy-Faye mess of your lashes. This formula is AMAZING. There's definitely something magical about it. It's the Holy Grail of mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

My pic speaks for itself, see my gallery (the 'beauty products' section) I have a before and after shot of my eyes. I am a mascara FREAK, I just love great lashes and have tried them all! I was hooked on Lancome for years and when I read the ads for this (how it keeps lashes soft) I had to try it. Well, *years* later and I WON'T even TRY other mascaras. It does not leave marks on your upper eyelids, it won't smudge, washes off easy, great brush, no clumps, easy to layer, makes lashes long and full and yes, SOFT!! No more rock hard lashes that break! Why is anyone using other mascaras? = )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite Maybelline mascara - also comes in a waterproof formula. I love the full-bristled brush - does a good job of volumizing and lifting my lashes. A lot of pigment is deposited though so clumping or smearing is possible - I always wipe off the excess before applying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 9:27:00 PM More reviews by shannong

I was expecting this to rival L'OREAL's Voluminous, so I was very disappointed to find it took alot of work to apply and clumped like crazy, much more so than Voluminous. I returned it. My best friend on the other hand swears by this one and has used it faithfully since it was introduced back in 1999. Her lashes are naturally long and spider-like, whereas mine are thicker and med. length. Illegal lengths worked like a charm for me though(see that review).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by yellowsloth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara. I got it dirt cheap ($1.50 on sale at Target), so I really can't complain. It performs pretty well--not too clumpy, though I do have to be light-handed with it to make sure. It does not flake off or smudge easily during the day but comes off very easily with soap and water, eye makeup remover unnecessary. I have the color brownish black, which is a nice, classic everyday color. Also, this does not bother my sensitive eyes like most (even higher end) mascaras do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by wombat

so disappointed. if u r an asian girl with straight/medium to thick lashes/ short lashes, don't use this...

it does make ur lash more visible (i guess better with ppl with limp lashes)

but the lengthening effect is like....zero. the worst lengthening mascara i've encountered.

and it's not soft nor touchable, which i'm really annoyed about.

aii....another wasted mascara