Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/16/2003 2:04:00 AM

I have been using this mascara pretty consistently for the past couple years. So far it is the best mascara I've tried. I tend to like lashes that are thick at the base and very feathery and this product does just that. It makes my short asian lashes look fuller without being hard, stiff, and spiky. I use a couple coats and I'm able to achieve a full and feathery look versus the hard, spidery, dry look other mascaras give. I love this product so much I look forward to the last part of my makeup routine when I get to put it on!

on 6/15/2003 10:26:00 AM

it's the best mascara i've had in years. i think i'm in love!!
re-buying it for 3rd time

on 6/13/2003 11:37:00 PM

Hands down, without a doubt my favorite mascara of ALL time. The only time I ever go without it is if I wear a fun colored mascara. But it doesn't get any better than how my lashes look like with this stuff on them. I LOVE IT. If it came in fun colors, I would probably think I was dead, because it would be heaven on earth.

on 6/13/2003 2:44:00 PM

Full and Soft is a really good drug store mascara. In fact it is one of my favorites. It is not clumpy and as the name applies it leaves your lashes full and soft. Very natural looking and clean. No messy clumps.

on 6/8/2003 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic. This is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes long, thick, and soft with absolutely NO clumping, smudging, or lash loss (a problem I have faced with a previous mascara). It comes off extremely easily. Overall, wonderful. I recommend it a million times over.

on 6/7/2003 5:36:00 PM

I don't know why I continue to stray from this mascara, more expensive brands never seem to live up to the hype. This is a great basic mascara; it defines my lashes with no clumping, and dries quickly to a smudge and flake free finish. And true to the name, my lashes don't become all heavy and stiff, they look and feel incredibly natural. It also holds a curl quite well. If a really dramatic look is what you're after, this formula won't provide it, but if you want a foolproof everyday mascara, look no further!

on 6/7/2003 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying that I've long used Loreal mascaras. I especially like Voluminous. But the last time I bought it the clumpy nature of it was more than I could stand so that's what led me to buy a tube of Full & Soft.

I'm hooked - you can tell the difference when you pull the wand out of the tube...no clumps. I thought it didn't have any product on the wand because it was so clump-free (anyone who has used Loreal mascaras will know exactly what I'm talking about - you pull the wand out and you can see the clumps of mascara all over the wand, excess at the tip, etc.).

The formula is light but builds moderately thick lashes. You can layer for a bit more drama, but this is a perfect daytime lash look for me - not to dramatic but defined and pretty. Also, I really like that I don't have to spend extra minutes combing through my lashes to get clumps out - no clumping. And it was under $4 at Walmart - what a steal! I won't go back to Loreal after this. I highly recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Full and Soft is a great everyday mascara. I put on two coats and get the color and definition I need. I am sure to comb my lashes beforehand and it doesn't get clumpy. My only complaint is sometimes I need more glam and I am looking for something darker and thicker for evenings and weekend. I am blessed with long lashes so I don't need length. F&S is great for work/daily use though.

on 6/4/2003 11:20:00 PM

This was the first mascara I ever bought, and even though I've tried a variety of other mascaras, I always come back to this. This won't work if you want a dramatic, I-am-wearing-makeup look, but if you want a natural look, I would recommend Full & Soft.

on 5/29/2003 6:15:00 PM

This is my base coat mascara! Now, I'm not saying I look like I have no lashes naturally,they are normal, but I like them to be volumized. This works great when applied once, and then adding a coat of L'oreal Voluminous Mascara. Perfect Combo! This is definitely a staple!

Video Reviews & Tutorials