Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/17/2003 9:45:00 PM

I thought nothing could ever top Lancome Defencils, then I found the raves on this board and thought I'd give this mascara a try. My wimpy lashes look great in this stuff. As good as the Lancome and saved me a few bucks!

on 5/16/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A nice, inexpensive mascara. Makes lashes look lush, without clumping. Nothing amazing, but nice. Doesn't dry and leave lashes stiff or brittle. However, if I used too much under eye cream or concealer, I could have smudging.

on 5/14/2003 10:26:00 AM

WOW -- this is the first drugstore mascara that has impressed me. I even like it better than Clinique glossy mascara. I love the way it lengthened and thickened my eyelashes in a NATURAL (not clumpy or gloppy) way. Will definitely buy this one again!

on 5/9/2003 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These make my lashes thicker without looking too obvious. The waterproof one is a pain to remove, so my next purchase will be the washable one. I like Great Lash, but this is better.

on 5/8/2003 8:41:00 AM

No clumping or smearing but nothing phenomenal like Shu's Drawing Mascara, Lancome flextencils and L"oreal lash architect. Can't beat the price.

on 5/7/2003 4:12:00 PM

I usually use Lancome's Flextencils but since I've been trying to save $$, I tried F&S (non-waterproof) in brownish-black and I'm definitely pleased. I get about 90% of the effect of Flex. (length,thickness, color depth)for about 25% of the price. Occasional clumps but I can work with those for the savings!!

on 5/5/2003 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

UPDATE! After using this for over a week I have decided I HATE this product. No it doesn't come out in clumps but it makes my lashes stick together, can't get any decent coverage from it, takes forever to dry, then I end up getting half of it all over my eyelid....which takes away even more valuable getting ready time. I finally threw it out in disgust! Geeeesh.

on 5/4/2003 12:38:00 PM

I don't get it--this stuff smudges for me in about five minutes. Who cares if it's full OR soft when it's all over your face? Max Factor 2000 calorie is ten times better and it doesn't smudge in the slightest.

on 5/4/2003 12:11:00 AM

i use this mascara everyday and abslolutely love it. i've tried other brands but always go back to the full n' soft. i find that it does not smudge and if you layer it on, it can give a real full lash look- lot's of volume!! the only downside is the brush- i find it a little on 'fat' side and sometimes i get the mascara on my eyelid as opposed to my lashes! but otherwise, an all around beauty staple for me.

on 5/3/2003 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Full 'N Soft mascara
Brownish Black
(Washable)

This is as great as everyone says it is. It makes lashes look much fuller and leaves them feeling very soft to the touch. I've had no problems with smudging, except when I'm very tired and forget that I'm wearing mascara and rub my eyes! Can't blame that on Maybelline, though.

Maybelline says: Soft-Wax Formula wraps each lash in comforting softness;
prevents loss of lashes with the Quick Dissolve system which allows easy mascara removal

www.maybelline.com continued >>