Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 5/28/2003 4:33:00 PM

I hate this mascara! It doesn't thicken AT ALL and barely gives you colour.. however it doesn't clump at all.

on 5/25/2003 10:26:00 PM

This mascara is a no-brainer, can't go wrong. I got it on sale for $2.60 and it works better than some I spent $50 on. Lashes look natural and full, you may want to touch up with a lengthener if you are going out at night. I did a little test and worked out for 30 minutes and went and checked my mascara - no flaking or smearing and no racoon rings. Only problem I can see is when I went for a second coat, it did tend to clump and I got some spider lashes. You would definitely need to use a lash comb. But I was unduly impressed! Good for a easy application/quick coat in the morning. NATURAL!

on 5/25/2003 12:46:00 PM

This is a great mascara that truly makes the lashes full and soft. This quality at this price is a great find. I really like the beauty it adds to my eyes. Can't go wrong with this product!

on 5/20/2003 9:30:00 PM

Wow, this stuff replace my old mascara quickly. i got the curved brush version and that brush does add a LOT of product=clumping so i use an a tissue to clean it up a bit, overall i like the formula it stays beautifully and is reasonably priced.. this is now a staple for me!! i can't believe i missed out! You might want to wipe

UPDATE: since it DOES quick-dissolve.. this is NOT recommended if you feel like crying that day..

on 5/20/2003 4:57:00 AM

got these in black waterproof. ok for a mascara. nice, but makes my lashes a bit too long...

on 5/19/2003 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A very good, inexpensive mascara! Not as good as Lancome Definicils (but what is?), but comparable to my other favorite, L'Oreal Voluminous.

on 5/19/2003 12:06:00 PM

very nice and cheap!!!... my eyes stayed curved almost for 6 hrs.... definitely worth buying!!!!

on 5/17/2003 9:45:00 PM

I thought nothing could ever top Lancome Defencils, then I found the raves on this board and thought I'd give this mascara a try. My wimpy lashes look great in this stuff. As good as the Lancome and saved me a few bucks!

on 5/16/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A nice, inexpensive mascara. Makes lashes look lush, without clumping. Nothing amazing, but nice. Doesn't dry and leave lashes stiff or brittle. However, if I used too much under eye cream or concealer, I could have smudging.

on 5/14/2003 10:26:00 AM

WOW -- this is the first drugstore mascara that has impressed me. I even like it better than Clinique glossy mascara. I love the way it lengthened and thickened my eyelashes in a NATURAL (not clumpy or gloppy) way. Will definitely buy this one again!