Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

I hate this! I hate this! Did I happen to mention that I hate this?? Like others I LOST LASHES when I used this product. Please-save your lashes, save your money. There are hundreds of better products out there.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

WHY WHY WHY WHY is this product considered a cult fave? It's HORRIBLE. Too thin, too smudgy..it's the worst mascara EVER! I don't understand what Allure sees in this...It's such poor quality.

I wouldn't wear it if it was the last mascara on Earth.

on 2/5/2008 10:36:00 AM

The worst crap I have ever allowed to take up residence on my lashes. I would have been better off smushing a tin of shoe polish to my face.
Seriously.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

aww.. is it really that bad? I think it's okay. I still haven't had "the best mascara" yet, so I can't really compare it to what the best is like. But compared to my past ones, this does give me natural volume and non-spidery length. I think that's good enough for me

It didn't clump for the first month, but right now.. yes, it clumps. And yes, it smudges too. I have the waterproof one, and it's rain proof.... but not oil proof! Though, others with the same price are just the same. I can't complain.

Sometimes, I accidentally put a little on my skin* not lashes (ex. under my eye)... so I have to quickly wipe it away with my finger. Unlike my old ones, this one is extremely hard to wipe off. Actually, I don't remember a time when I completely wiped it off (with my finger while it's still wet, I mean). But since it doesn't irritate my eye when it gets in, I like it

on 2/4/2008 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Doesn't do an awful lot and I don't even need that much help!!!

on 2/3/2008 3:23:00 PM

I swore off mascara for so long because of this product. Then again, I was very young and inexperienced with make-up at the time. It did everything you would not want a mascara to do. Gross, gross, gross... this should be discontinued. And magazines and makeover shows are doing us a disservice by continuing to promote this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mascara does lengthen and thicken my lashes, but since I have OILY skin this stuff smears like the devil under my eyes. And the waterproof version is awful to try and take off...if it wasn't for that I would like it. Oh well.

on 2/3/2008 3:13:00 AM

I don't understand what the big deal about this mascara is. Its terrible. Clumps my lashes together and flattens them. (Mine are long and slightly curly).

Won't buy again.

on 2/2/2008 7:08:00 PM

I end up with one lash, all of them stick together. I feel like the product is okay but the brush is lacking. It needs a little while longer to dry than other mascaras on me too.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

makes my eyelashes stick together and clumps easily. doesn't really give me the thickening effect either.