April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 1:42:00 AM More reviews by nikitabambina

love this product. really, really good everyday great lashes product! i dont see why some people think its so bad. its great for the price and to me its like diorshow mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by makeitadouble

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What kind of bribes does Maybelline offer magazines and makeup artists who recommend this crappy product over and over? This mascara is awful...unless you want to look like Liza Minelli in Cabaret w/four lashes on each eye!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by LoloDSM

So after years of hearing all the hype about how this is the best mascara and getting tired of spending $19 on Bobbi Brown, I bought this. Whoop de doo. It looks good when it goes on, but it doesn't stay put. I haven't had mascara migrate this bad since high school when I wore, well, Maybelline. Can't wait to throw this out. I may try the waterproof version and see if it stays in place better. Except for the migration issue, I would like it fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jaimebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really don't understand why people in here don't like this mascara! i think it's really nice, better than most drugstore brands i've ever tried. it makes my lashes long, think, and curly! i don't blame magazine reviews for calling it the #1 mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by violette888

I have been using this mascara all these years because I didn't know any better. But now I hate it and will never buy it again. It never comes off properly and I have pulled out many eyelashes trying to get it off. It clumps as well. In time, what's left of the pretty packaging is a dull plastic tube of pink.
I will never again buy mascara made by corporate tycoon cosmetic companies who make quick bucks on selling crap!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 2:02:00 PM More reviews by corrinetam

I love this mascara. It's my mascara on the go when i just need a few quick coats. I don't like how small the brush is, but it's not a big deal since I don't use it on an everyday basis. This is something every mascara addict should try at least once!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How funny. I bought this when I was 16 (almost a decade ago) after reading all the hype about it, and I hated it then. The worst mascara I've ever tried (and this was during the time that a WnW mascara was my staple). Fast forward 8 years to MUA and surprise! It's just as hated on here. I'm glad it's not just me!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sadskin

I always read about makeup artists swearing by this stuff, but I wonder if they would actually use it themselves (or if they just appreciate how easy it is to slap on someone else). The brush is terrible, the formula is wet, and it makes my lashes stick together into sparse spikes. Even Wet 'n Wild mascarra is better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by marianngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did nothing for me. After constantly hearing about how great it is and how it's a staple beauty product for many..i caved in and bought it.

Regrettable. It's worse than max factor or revlon...it seems to do nothing for the lashes unless you pile it on. it's impossible to get off in the shower and left my lashes in the WORSE condition. I'm sticking to my clarins wonder volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mirrorpalais

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty standard product. It's really all in the way that you apply mascara in terms of clumping and lift. if you have naturally short or sparse eyelashes then go with a more expensive brand.