Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/27/2003 12:46:00 PM

I have teeny, tiny, thin, short, stubby lashes that curl downwards. I recently pulled out a clump of my lashes on my right eye after picking off my CD LongOptic mascara (crap, by the way) so when I read the reviews on here I truly expected thick, luscious, but soft lashes that I could bat with. So I went out and bought it y.day and have put it on this morning. I think it takes a few strokes to cover even my short lashes, so it must take ages for girls with long, thick lashes (lucky buggers!). It makes my lashes very thick and they do feel softer and less brittle than my other mascaras. If you spend some time using the brush to curl your lashes it gives them a slight curl upwards. but weirdly enough, on my other eye, it has made the lashes curl in a strange sidewards way that makes them look v. unatural...and quite frankly, a little bit odd. So, overall - does reasonably well to thicken and lengthen, brush is a good shape to reach all lashes, and lashes do feel soft. Some flakes at the end of the day, altho, most mascara's do, but the curl has still held. I initially gave this a 3, but have updated it to a 4, because I think this is v.good.Update: 2 weeks later. This is brilliant. It's my holy grail mascara. No flakes at all, and if i put one coat on, let it dry slightly then build up more coats it works brilliantly. Have changed this to a 5. Top marks.

on 7/26/2003 12:15:00 PM

This is a great staple mascara!! I usually love prescriptives but this stuff is great!!! It doesn't clump so you can layer for daytime or a more dramatic look. I'm into the big doe eyed huge lashes look and this stuff is great. Works like a high end dept store mascara!! Highly recomended

on 7/25/2003 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is so not my type of mascara, I don't know why I even tried it. It is very much "natural look" territory. Does what you'd imagine it would do, looks subtle, feels soft to the touch (who's touching their eyelashes anyway? I don't _care_ how they feel!); definitely not one for wow eyes. Out of all the mascaras I've tried, I would consider this the antithesis of L'Oreal Longitude.

on 7/25/2003 6:56:00 AM

Okay, have to add my kudos for this stuff. I've tried all kinds of mascaras, dept store and drug store, looking for the one that doesn't clump and doesn't bleed onto my face, and one that doesn't feel brittle or flake & chip all over my face. This is the best I've found. I have it in regular, water-proof, and curling. It is my staple mascara.

on 7/25/2003 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara! I've used high-end and low-end mascaras and this one is my current favorite! Really thickens and lengthens well and is not clumpy on me. The brush is a little fluffy, which may trouble some, but I like it! Will continue to buy, but I will probably also try others just out of curiosity and to compare. A girl can never have too many makeup experiences! LOL

on 7/24/2003 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara - no matter how many I try, I always come back to it. It makes my lashes fuller, longer, and even finds lashes I didn't know I had. It lasts all day! I would recommend this to anyone who is still searching for the right mascara.

on 7/22/2003 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Argh, this gave me beautiful lashes (my husband noticed the first day I started using it) but it often smudged by the end of the day. I also had more eye gunk than usual, and some lash damage. Unfortunately, the HG search is still on for me.

on 7/20/2003 12:20:00 PM

I have this in brownish/black. I really love this product! Gives my thin lashes a lift and makes them look a lot thicker, without being fake, a nice natural look. This instantly gives my eyes this kinda sparkle. It doesn't clump at all or bleed down to you under eye area. It is really easy to wash off and doesn't tug at your eyelashes or pulls them out. I havent lost a single eyelash (which I hate doing, since I have thin eyelashes) with this product. It also leaves you eyelashes really soft, not stiff a hard like other mascaras.

on 7/19/2003 4:44:00 PM

This mascara was very good, it brings out the eyes, and the fact my eyes are green the mascara makes them more brighter. They also make my eyelashes more fuller.

on 7/18/2003 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Wow! I must say I am impressed with this mascara. I received a new tube in a swap (thanks, Suze!). I like to apply several coats of mascara and have dramatic lashes. This stuff does not clump! I have a major problem with clumping with other mascaras. With this one, each lash is separated and looks, well, like the name says, "Full and Soft!" They really do! I am so, so happy with this mascara - will absolutely, definitely purchase it. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials