Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

I decided to try this after all the good reviews. It was an OK mascara, and does what it says it would. Not too bad considering the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Eh. Not v. special at all. It did very little for my lashes, the brush was WAY too big for my asian eyes. A bit on the runny side, and smudges half way through the day.

As with so many MUAers, I've tried a million mascaras- and this is my fave so far. Favorite enough that I'm not really interested in trying others right now- and normally, I'd try a new mascara every month. This is one of two drugstore products I buy. I used to use Lancome's Eternicils and it actually damaged my lashes- too hard to remove. Prior to that I used Estee Lauder and Clinique, both of which did absolutely nothing. My old lashes look, well, "full and soft" with this brand. Woo hoo!

Excellent mascara. Doesn't clump, wand doesn't need to be wiped off before use, and makes my lashes bigger without making them fake-looking. A keeper :)

i have mixed feelings about this mascara, i like it, it gives a nice glossy finish, and it separates and lengthens and thickens a little bit. pretty much everything i like in a mascara. however, the non waterproof formula smudges quite a bit, and the waterproof formula is SO difficult to get off! so i guess i'm on the fence with this one.
edit: okay, i think i've decided that this is my most basic mascara ever, and i always need a tube lying around. it's great for the days that i'm in a rush, and also as a base mascara coat with something like MAC's fibre rich, or Clinique's high impact over it. LOVE IT.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm sorry that I have to be a wet blanket on this page of glowing reviews, but this mascara did nothing for me. I have very naturally full, dark lashes and after applying this, my lashes looked almost the same as they did before applying it. The morning I put it on, I used only this mascara, foundation, and lip gloss. When my boyfriend saw me, he said "Oh, you decided to not put on any makeup today?" It felt almost as if he thought I needed to put some on before we left the house. If I look that plain, even to my boyfriend, where he may notice that I look even more plain than when I usually do my makeup, then I know this stuff was just a waste of my money. This stuff was so undetectable on my lashes, it couldn't even give me the great made-up but natural look I love from some mascaras.

After a LONG and expensive journey, I've found my HG mascara. This mascara doesn't clump or stick my sparse lashes together. I have retarded, uneven eyelashes...and after a few coats of this product they look flawlessy gorgeous. If you're tired of mascaras that flake and leave your lashes hard...you need this!!! Lives up to its name 100%.

not too good IMO.

clumps, weighs down my lashes
not sure why everyone else likes it, but good for them though

wont be purchasing it again, though it's cheap

I love this mascara. It goes on well, doesn't flake, is very soft, and my favorite of all of the mascaras I have tried. It's a good buy.

I was not impressed with this mascara...found it to clump while applying it causing those spider lashes. And after a full days wear, it flaked all over my face. UHHGG!
I used this when it first came out and had a better experience with it... not sure if it had been reformulated or what happened. Would not recommend...
Seems that I am in the minority here though...maybe I got a bad tube!

Popular Mascaras