Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/13/2003 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It doesn't give me racoon eyes and the waterproof one did! I really liked the look the waterproof one gave me, but this one doesn't look as nice on. Oh well, it's good.

on 7/13/2003 9:49:00 AM

I have repurchased this many times, and will continue to do so indefinitely. I now use the waterproof version but the regular is quite nice as well. Gives nice color and definition to my lashes without making them look clumpy. why pay dept. store prices when this works just fine? :)

on 7/12/2003 8:19:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! Easy to apply. No clumping, no flaking, no smearing, no irritation, and perhaps best of all, no stiffness. My lashes but better--soft, long, dark. I like this so much that I fear it will be discontinued, a fate the befalls so many of the best cosmetics.

on 7/12/2003 2:26:00 PM

This is the only mascara I use. It works exactly as advertised. My lashes are full and soft with no clumps. Note: When applying do not wait for the product to dry between coats; apply in quick succession or the mascara will clump.

on 7/5/2003 1:28:00 PM

This is a pretty good every day mascara, I find the brush is a little too full for my lower lashes and often end up smearing it all over...lol! But for running around this house, this works!

on 6/29/2003 2:40:00 AM

Nice mascara--really makes the lashes look fuller (as the name implies) but in a natural way. No clumps or flakes. However, it smudged onto my upper lids so I'll continue my search for a HG mascara!

on 6/27/2003 3:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Natural-looking and soft lashes. Very affordable, too. Unfortunately, this (and Maybelline mascaras in general) irritates my eyes horribly. However, if you don't have sensitive or dry eyes, try it out.

most of the time it goes on clump free and it doesn't make make my lashes sticky and weighed down. the one drawback for me was that about a hour after applying it i had raccoon eyes.

This is my standard mascara. It goes on nice and clump free and gives my lashes excellent definition. It washes off wonderfully and completely! No raccoon eyes in the morning! Best of all, it is not expensive in the least!

on 6/23/2003 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a really great mascara, it does give a reasonably natural look and it doesn't flake or smudge on me, despite the "quick dissolve" formula.