Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/29/2003 2:40:00 AM

Nice mascara--really makes the lashes look fuller (as the name implies) but in a natural way. No clumps or flakes. However, it smudged onto my upper lids so I'll continue my search for a HG mascara!

on 6/27/2003 3:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Natural-looking and soft lashes. Very affordable, too. Unfortunately, this (and Maybelline mascaras in general) irritates my eyes horribly. However, if you don't have sensitive or dry eyes, try it out.

most of the time it goes on clump free and it doesn't make make my lashes sticky and weighed down. the one drawback for me was that about a hour after applying it i had raccoon eyes.

This is my standard mascara. It goes on nice and clump free and gives my lashes excellent definition. It washes off wonderfully and completely! No raccoon eyes in the morning! Best of all, it is not expensive in the least!

on 6/23/2003 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a really great mascara, it does give a reasonably natural look and it doesn't flake or smudge on me, despite the "quick dissolve" formula.

on 6/23/2003 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this mascara. For years I used Clinique Naturally Glossy - because it never clumps. I think this mascara is better. For a dramatic look, first coat the upper side of your lashes, then aaply two coats of mascara. No clumps, and it washes off easy! Update...I have bought 2 tubes of this stuff and they are clumpy! (Maybe they're old?) I am blessed with lots of long lashes, but they are blond. I used to wear mascare to darken them, until I tried Lanncome. I am now using Lancome Definicils. All I can say is WOW!

on 6/21/2003 3:35:00 AM

Thickens lashes without any clumps, easy to apply. But you probably need a eyelash curler after applying this product if not your lashes look straight. Works well as a everyday mascara, suitable for wearing to school. Definitely worth paying every cent for it. However, I would choose Volum' Express if I want more dramatic results.

on 6/20/2003 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my fav mascaras. It gives my sparce asian lashes some volume and length. It does not clump and looks natural yet defined at the same time. It really holds a curl well, and I especailly like to curl my lashes after I put on mascara, so this is perfect since my lashes are soft, they curl without sticking onto the curler, yet it will hold the curl even on my stick straight asian lashes. I love it, and I will always buy it.

on 6/16/2003 2:04:00 AM

I have been using this mascara pretty consistently for the past couple years. So far it is the best mascara I've tried. I tend to like lashes that are thick at the base and very feathery and this product does just that. It makes my short asian lashes look fuller without being hard, stiff, and spiky. I use a couple coats and I'm able to achieve a full and feathery look versus the hard, spidery, dry look other mascaras give. I love this product so much I look forward to the last part of my makeup routine when I get to put it on!

on 6/15/2003 10:26:00 AM

it's the best mascara i've had in years. i think i'm in love!!
re-buying it for 3rd time