Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/22/2003 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Argh, this gave me beautiful lashes (my husband noticed the first day I started using it) but it often smudged by the end of the day. I also had more eye gunk than usual, and some lash damage. Unfortunately, the HG search is still on for me.

on 7/20/2003 12:20:00 PM

I have this in brownish/black. I really love this product! Gives my thin lashes a lift and makes them look a lot thicker, without being fake, a nice natural look. This instantly gives my eyes this kinda sparkle. It doesn't clump at all or bleed down to you under eye area. It is really easy to wash off and doesn't tug at your eyelashes or pulls them out. I havent lost a single eyelash (which I hate doing, since I have thin eyelashes) with this product. It also leaves you eyelashes really soft, not stiff a hard like other mascaras.

on 7/19/2003 4:44:00 PM

This mascara was very good, it brings out the eyes, and the fact my eyes are green the mascara makes them more brighter. They also make my eyelashes more fuller.

on 7/18/2003 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Wow! I must say I am impressed with this mascara. I received a new tube in a swap (thanks, Suze!). I like to apply several coats of mascara and have dramatic lashes. This stuff does not clump! I have a major problem with clumping with other mascaras. With this one, each lash is separated and looks, well, like the name says, "Full and Soft!" They really do! I am so, so happy with this mascara - will absolutely, definitely purchase it. :)

on 7/18/2003 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is my staple mascara! I used to use L'oreal's Voluminous, which I loved UNTIL they changed their formula -but that's why I love Full n Soft it goes beautifully like the old Volunimous did and gives me really full lashes without clumpiness.
I also like DiorShow by Christian Dior too!

on 7/18/2003 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For years I have bought only Estee Lauder or Lancome mascaras. I needed to find something less expensive since losing my job and so I researched on MUA. What a great find this mascara is. My only complaint is that I tend to smudge a lot while putting it on, but maybe I'm just not used to the applicator yet. If you're looking for a drugstore alternative to expensive mascaras this is the one for you!

on 7/18/2003 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the few drugstore mascaras that I really liked. It really does make lashes fuller and soft. I purchased at least 4 tubes of it - until Maybelline Lash Expansion came out - one use of this and I was hooked- and still am. I haven't found a better mascara yet.

on 7/13/2003 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It doesn't give me racoon eyes and the waterproof one did! I really liked the look the waterproof one gave me, but this one doesn't look as nice on. Oh well, it's good.

on 7/13/2003 9:49:00 AM

I have repurchased this many times, and will continue to do so indefinitely. I now use the waterproof version but the regular is quite nice as well. Gives nice color and definition to my lashes without making them look clumpy. why pay dept. store prices when this works just fine? :)

on 7/12/2003 8:19:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! Easy to apply. No clumping, no flaking, no smearing, no irritation, and perhaps best of all, no stiffness. My lashes but better--soft, long, dark. I like this so much that I fear it will be discontinued, a fate the befalls so many of the best cosmetics.

Video Reviews & Tutorials