July 24, 2014 | 1607 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kasandra

this is my HG! it makes my eye lash look full and soft just like the name lol..with out looking too unatural...luv this i'm on my 3rd tube already..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After searching for so long...I've finally found it..my HG Mascara! I'll never buy another one as long as they still make this :) Its perfect! Its consistancy is perfect, watery, but not too watery. It lenghtens my lashes and makes them look natural and thicker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 7:46:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is a good drugstore find..The brush is pretty full and seems to pick up the lashes rather well..It does build nicely without clumping and feels soft as well..I like this one and Lash Expansion as well..Good Stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 6:23:00 AM More reviews by das_madchen

Not quite as fantastic as Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara, but for 1/3 the price, it does do a pretty decent job. I just wish that it left me with glossy lashes, bc this matte kind of formula just doesn't make my lashes as black as I would like. It is however much better than the Bobbi Brown Essentials Thickening mascara which fattens eyelashes nicely but then breaks up into tiny little black flakes all night long! For the price, give this a shot, much cheaper in the US than in Australia where it retails for about $14-15AUD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 10:11:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice, natural looking mascara. Didn't clump or smear. And my lashes didn't feel brittle. Washes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by jenniferandroberts

I've tried this version and the waterproof and I end up with racoon eyes a few hours later. It looks great right after I put it on but it just doesn't last if you're a contact lense wearer and/or have allergies. UPDATE: I applied this only to top lashes and had no problems with "racoon eyes". I added an extra lipstick because it does make my eyelashes look thick and long.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2003 1:10:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am on my fifteenth or twentieth tube of this stuff. Nothing will compare to my mid-1990's MAC mascara that was discontinued (RIP), so no mascara will get five lipsticks from me, but this and its waterproof version are the best I have found since. I have long lashes already, but this colors them smoothly, doesn't clumb, and seems to fluff them up a bit. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, and I do not have a problem wearing or removing this mascara. Great brush, great formula. I find that I like it best when it is fresh, so I buy new tubes every three months or so - but aren't we supposed to? ;) EDIT 4/3/05: Did Maybelline change the formula? I bought a tube yesterday, and returned it today! Spikey, hard lashes with crazy smearing. I had to re-do my eye make-up. What happened, Maybelline?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the way this mascara feels and looks on my lashes. It is one of my drugstore favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ksperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After reading MUA’s reviews of Full ‘n Soft mascara, I rushed out and bought some for myself! I’m so glad I read your reviews! I have previously used and loved Great Lash, but wanted to try something else. Full 'n Soft is definitely something else! It doesn't clump, but instead gives me wonderfully, just like the name, "full 'n soft" lashes. I don't even need to comb through them after applying this mascara. Plus, if you get it on sale, it's quite a bargain (mine was just $3 on sale and with a coupon!) This is my new Holy Grail mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2003 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has got to be my favorite low end mascara. It really does make my lashes look full and soft, and there is very little to no clumping.I would definitely buy this again.