January 28, 2015 | 1815 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by monalisakat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is a no-brainer, can't go wrong. I got it on sale for $2.60 and it works better than some I spent $50 on. Lashes look natural and full, you may want to touch up with a lengthener if you are going out at night. I did a little test and worked out for 30 minutes and went and checked my mascara - no flaking or smearing and no racoon rings. Only problem I can see is when I went for a second coat, it did tend to clump and I got some spider lashes. You would definitely need to use a lash comb. But I was unduly impressed! Good for a easy application/quick coat in the morning. NATURAL!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara that truly makes the lashes full and soft. This quality at this price is a great find. I really like the beauty it adds to my eyes. Can't go wrong with this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2003 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sephyoo

Wow, this stuff replace my old mascara quickly. i got the curved brush version and that brush does add a LOT of product=clumping so i use an a tissue to clean it up a bit, overall i like the formula it stays beautifully and is reasonably priced.. this is now a staple for me!! i can't believe i missed out! You might want to wipe

UPDATE: since it DOES quick-dissolve.. this is NOT recommended if you feel like crying that day..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 4:57:00 AM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

got these in black waterproof. ok for a mascara. nice, but makes my lashes a bit too long...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by RikaTika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A very good, inexpensive mascara! Not as good as Lancome Definicils (but what is?), but comparable to my other favorite, L'Oreal Voluminous.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by shin_girl

very nice and cheap!!!... my eyes stayed curved almost for 6 hrs.... definitely worth buying!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by chaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought nothing could ever top Lancome Defencils, then I found the raves on this board and thought I'd give this mascara a try. My wimpy lashes look great in this stuff. As good as the Lancome and saved me a few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A nice, inexpensive mascara. Makes lashes look lush, without clumping. Nothing amazing, but nice. Doesn't dry and leave lashes stiff or brittle. However, if I used too much under eye cream or concealer, I could have smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by LAR1673

WOW -- this is the first drugstore mascara that has impressed me. I even like it better than Clinique glossy mascara. I love the way it lengthened and thickened my eyelashes in a NATURAL (not clumpy or gloppy) way. Will definitely buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These make my lashes thicker without looking too obvious. The waterproof one is a pain to remove, so my next purchase will be the washable one. I like Great Lash, but this is better.