October 22, 2014 | 1423 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by merijoe

I was on a safari mission to find a good mascara, Ive tried many and threw them away. I wouldnt have minded spending some money-if a decent mascara came along- then, I read all the reviews on MUA-and, there were alot regarding this product, Thank you so much for recommending this excellent product. I was concerned about the fact that I wear contact lens-no problem, the packaging states it is safe for that issue and it happens to be gentle if it gets in the eye...I bought the waterproof because my mascara tends to wear off due to the contact solutions. I love this mascara! After searching and searching- I finally have my clutches on one that makes the lashes look thicker, softer and beautiful because the lashes dont stick together-best of all, it only cost as much as a couple of coffee drinks at Starbucks! Thanks again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Ferraov

Mascaras build lashes in either length or volume using waxes - beeswax, carnuba wax or parafin. Typically, they're either the 2nd or 3rd ingredient. It stands to reason that if the wax is listed as the 2nd ingredient, your formula is more potent. The next determinant is the applicator. Of course, there are other factors such as, "Do I want to make a big impression in the ladies room in front of strangers or even women that I know with my Christian Dior Dior Show mascara (which has beeswax as the 3rd ingredient)?" If your answer is no, I recommend Maybelline Full 'n' Soft. I like this mascara. Nice formula, nice applicator. It has only one serious competitor, L'Oreal's Voluminous.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by QueenDenise69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It powders up! however, the actuall "softness" of the product was nice and it didn't clump at all. Yet still....not worth it, powders up by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by gurlykisses0939

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

hey! I haven't come across a better mascara than this!! It's cheap, works great, and makes my lashes look nice and full!! lol I use the waterproof formula, and it really does seem to be waterproof!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LiLSeXy

This was an ok mascara. The bristles on the brush are so close 2gether so it doesn't clump! It smudges real easily tho... continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2003 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ouisch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Full and Soft, it has a lovely, thick, bushy brush and layers on very nicely. I didn't find my lashes were very soft at all, but whatever. This mascara creates nice seperation and even application. Layering can create a nice, dramatic look. It transfers on me (surprise!) but most mascaras do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kasandra

this is my HG! it makes my eye lash look full and soft just like the name lol..with out looking too unatural...luv this i'm on my 3rd tube already..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After searching for so long...I've finally found it..my HG Mascara! I'll never buy another one as long as they still make this :) Its perfect! Its consistancy is perfect, watery, but not too watery. It lenghtens my lashes and makes them look natural and thicker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 7:46:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is a good drugstore find..The brush is pretty full and seems to pick up the lashes rather well..It does build nicely without clumping and feels soft as well..I like this one and Lash Expansion as well..Good Stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 6:23:00 AM More reviews by das_madchen

Not quite as fantastic as Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara, but for 1/3 the price, it does do a pretty decent job. I just wish that it left me with glossy lashes, bc this matte kind of formula just doesn't make my lashes as black as I would like. It is however much better than the Bobbi Brown Essentials Thickening mascara which fattens eyelashes nicely but then breaks up into tiny little black flakes all night long! For the price, give this a shot, much cheaper in the US than in Australia where it retails for about $14-15AUD.