April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by yellowsloth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara. I got it dirt cheap ($1.50 on sale at Target), so I really can't complain. It performs pretty well--not too clumpy, though I do have to be light-handed with it to make sure. It does not flake off or smudge easily during the day but comes off very easily with soap and water, eye makeup remover unnecessary. I have the color brownish black, which is a nice, classic everyday color. Also, this does not bother my sensitive eyes like most (even higher end) mascaras do.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by wombat

so disappointed. if u r an asian girl with straight/medium to thick lashes/ short lashes, don't use this...

it does make ur lash more visible (i guess better with ppl with limp lashes)

but the lengthening effect is like....zero. the worst lengthening mascara i've encountered.

and it's not soft nor touchable, which i'm really annoyed about.

aii....another wasted mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 1:40:00 PM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Very dry and clumpy, like all of Maybelline's mascaras (well, outside of their wet and goopy Great Lash). I've tried Full and Soft twice over the last five years, reading all the rave reviews and figuring I must've applied it wrong. All it did was plaster all my lashes together, and even a metal comb couldn't separate them. Maybe it just works well on finer lashes. On me, it just recreates that Tammi Faye/Paula Begoun look, which I certainly DON'T want!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my fave. It makes my lashes exactly the way I want them. It doesn't clump or look fake, it's very black, and its inexpensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Pippin

I know a lot of you gals love this product but its pretty average for me. Its an ok mascara that I use when I want a dark color (its very black) but to me its only good for thickness not length. I know it says its for thickness but I do like a bit more length going on. The good part is that is buildable because it doesnt dry into a stiff spidery mess, but its just an average mascara for me. When I use Definicils I definitely notice the difference. I am going to use it up (try and stop buying things I dont REALLY need!) but wont buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by nicolefrances

On vacation with another couple, i noticed my friend's lashes looked great. she said it was F&S and when we got home, i bought some. now, i have the soft, touchable lashes like hers -- and my eyes have never looked better.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2003 4:03:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't know if it's just me or what..... this mascara just doesn't work for me~~~ doesn't hold my curl, all my lashes just drooped down after applying, it smudged.....terrible!=(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by siamesekiss

This is my HG in mascara. The brush is wonderful and gives very full looking lashes without flaking. It smudges only if I put too much on my lower lashes but otherwise, it looks great all day.
It washes off easily and seems like a tube last forever. The best deal is when it comes w/ the eye m/u remover for free. I love to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2003 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Blueeyedbobbi21

This really is a great mascara.
Its name really explains it all,
this mascara really opens up your eyes..they are full and well...feel soft all day,not clumpy or dry
I never buy any other mascara
I really liked the wand,its big enough to get your lashes applicated better...:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

This is my daily mascara...makes lashes full and long without making them brittle. It lasts all day, and comes off with one swipe of gentle eye-makeup remover.