December 22, 2014 | 997 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by LAR1673

WOW -- this is the first drugstore mascara that has impressed me. I even like it better than Clinique glossy mascara. I love the way it lengthened and thickened my eyelashes in a NATURAL (not clumpy or gloppy) way. Will definitely buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These make my lashes thicker without looking too obvious. The waterproof one is a pain to remove, so my next purchase will be the washable one. I like Great Lash, but this is better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 8:41:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

No clumping or smearing but nothing phenomenal like Shu's Drawing Mascara, Lancome flextencils and L"oreal lash architect. Can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lgs13

I usually use Lancome's Flextencils but since I've been trying to save $$, I tried F&S (non-waterproof) in brownish-black and I'm definitely pleased. I get about 90% of the effect of Flex. (length,thickness, color depth)for about 25% of the price. Occasional clumps but I can work with those for the savings!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kara_mia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE! After using this for over a week I have decided I HATE this product. No it doesn't come out in clumps but it makes my lashes stick together, can't get any decent coverage from it, takes forever to dry, then I end up getting half of it all over my eyelid....which takes away even more valuable getting ready time. I finally threw it out in disgust! Geeeesh.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2003 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Lpas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get it--this stuff smudges for me in about five minutes. Who cares if it's full OR soft when it's all over your face? Max Factor 2000 calorie is ten times better and it doesn't smudge in the slightest.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 12:11:00 AM More reviews by tahitia

i use this mascara everyday and abslolutely love it. i've tried other brands but always go back to the full n' soft. i find that it does not smudge and if you layer it on, it can give a real full lash look- lot's of volume!! the only downside is the brush- i find it a little on 'fat' side and sometimes i get the mascara on my eyelid as opposed to my lashes! but otherwise, an all around beauty staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by AliceHolst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Full 'N Soft mascara
Brownish Black
(Washable)

This is as great as everyone says it is. It makes lashes look much fuller and leaves them feeling very soft to the touch. I've had no problems with smudging, except when I'm very tired and forget that I'm wearing mascara and rub my eyes! Can't blame that on Maybelline, though.

Maybelline says: Soft-Wax Formula wraps each lash in comforting softness;
prevents loss of lashes with the Quick Dissolve system which allows easy mascara removal

www.maybelline.com continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by luxluv

I'm beginning to think there is nothing wrong with drugstore mascara. After all, some of these companies (CG, Maybelline) have been formulating mascara for years. I was pleasantly surprised to find CG Super Thick (which I gave 3 lippies) but F&S is even better. Not as wet and goopy as CG Super Thick, doesnít dry out as quickly, and the application is very natural looking. Dark brown is nice for my PPP complexion too, not as harsh and dramatic as black without being too light either. And yep, lashes are full and soft. So, Iíll continue to rummage around the grocery and drugstore makeup isles I began shunning after I discovered Ďhigh endí back in HS. Itís all good! And it all add$ up, drugstore or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by merijoe

I was on a safari mission to find a good mascara, Ive tried many and threw them away. I wouldnt have minded spending some money-if a decent mascara came along- then, I read all the reviews on MUA-and, there were alot regarding this product, Thank you so much for recommending this excellent product. I was concerned about the fact that I wear contact lens-no problem, the packaging states it is safe for that issue and it happens to be gentle if it gets in the eye...I bought the waterproof because my mascara tends to wear off due to the contact solutions. I love this mascara! After searching and searching- I finally have my clutches on one that makes the lashes look thicker, softer and beautiful because the lashes dont stick together-best of all, it only cost as much as a couple of coffee drinks at Starbucks! Thanks again.