Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 1/10/2008 8:56:00 PM

I did not like this mascara...it did make my lashes full..but with no length. Being asian I have very straight lashes which I need to curl everyday...this mascara made it bone straight as well as little flakes thru out the day..this did not work for me.

on 1/10/2008 1:49:00 PM

Well, like so many other consumers of this product -- I was lured in by all the hype and hearing about the awards it had won.

It's so-so.

It's just really heavy, and easily clumps.

It's more of a "volumizer" than a "lengthener". It will look great when applied near the base of the lashes, giving an illusion of thickness and volume - but when swept all the way up the lash, it really weighs lashes down, making lashes look short and stumpy. :(

Pretty pink & green case, which got a lot of attention - but not a very good mascara.

on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried a lot of mascaras in my days but this is definitely the best. It's not too expensive and it does everything you want a mascara to do. Makes my eyes look fantastic! All my friends use this mascara too and I highly recommend it. Don't let the price fool you, this one is really good.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Let me sum up the reviews for Great Lash:

crap.

That's all you need to know. Keep browsing for a better mascara.

on 1/9/2008 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really don't understand the hype about this mascara. All the magazines rave about it, it's been in Allure like a million times, and I just don't get it. This mascara is absolutely horrible. It does NOTHING. It's like brushing your eyelashes with a clean mascara wand (with no product on it!). It doesn't volumize, it doesn't lengthen, it just makes your eyelashes SLIGHTLY darker. It's really watery and smudgey, and it clumps like crazy! So basically there is nothing good about it. Sure, it has cute packaging, but come on! It's horrible! Don't buy this mascara unless you want to look like you're wearing...well...nothing!

on 1/9/2008 2:45:00 PM

My favorite mascara. I keep going back to this because when I do wear makeup I want it to look very, very natural-- basically I just want to ever-so-slightly boost what I already have, i.e. slightly more emphasized lashes, a little more color to my cheeks.
So this is perfect for me and it's also the only mascara that doesn't make my eyes feel like I need to use a hairbrush to stop the itching.
I wish more people had better luck with it.

on 1/9/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say I am impressed by this mascara at all. I really wanted to be and had high hopes considering some of the positive reviews I have read in magazines. In fact I was left bitterly disappointed by it. All it seemed to do was paint my short, sparse lashes black. They was no lengthening effect, no voluminising and thicker fluttery lashes. Literally, I could have felt tipped my eyelashes and acheived the same effect.

on 1/7/2008 10:03:00 PM

I've already got really dark, long eye lashes. I just needed a little something to make them pop. Great Lash does the trick for me. Target had an after Christmas deal, so I paid $1.25 for one. Does exactly what I need.

on 1/7/2008 6:20:00 PM

Allegedly the best selling masacara in the USA I had to give this one a go. What a disappointment. Nothing great about this product at all. Did not thicken or lengthen my lashs and I will NOT be wasting my money on this again!

on 1/7/2008 4:54:00 PM

I'm not completely sure why this mascara is getting so much attention in magazines and on t.v. The only thing I love about it is the curved brush. The product itself is too "wet" and it doesn't really adhere to your lashes without numerous coats. Luckily I naturally have very long lashes, so I shouldn't need multiple coats of mascara. Oh well, hopefully others will find it better.