January 28, 2015 | 1087 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara and can't believe make-up artist would even use it. It has such a huge following which just amazes me since it is not even a decent mascara. It is very clumpy and smudgy, basically everything you would not want in a mascara-or a t least I don't.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by dramateen1989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in blackest black and I thought it would be a great product. I had read a lot of reviews on it. I bought it and couldn't wait to open and try it. I was majorly disappointed. Not only did it clump and flake but also when I tried to wash it off I got major racoon eyes. I stayed with the product for about 3 months, but I have found a product that is so much better to replace it (CoverGirl Volume Exact).

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by colormecliche

i find this to be the worst mascara i have ever used. even the 99 cent NYC mascara i used in the 6th grade works better than this.
runny, thin brush, spider lashes. wouldn't recommend if you actually want thick beautiful lashes!
the packaging is extremely cute and fun, but nothing else about this product is remotely fun.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by lorstarnascar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara I have ever used! It literally did nothing for my lashes. It was like coating them with air.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2008 6:02:00 AM More reviews by ekk59

Absolutely nothing. Why has this been so much advertised?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover786

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this mascara, it's weird. I don't know why I heard so much about people loving it and that it's the number one mascara. The brush is small and skinny and the mascara is runny and goopy. Overall it gives you spider lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by wtfjess

For $6 you can try something different.

It didn't really bring my lashes out as I thought it would be.
Not bad, but there's better out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have an interesting history with this product. Back in the early 80s, when I was much, much younger, my sister and I used this product and it worked very well for us. I remember my father saying what lovely long lashes his daughters had. :) Fast forward to the present (I'm in middle 50s). I saw this product at CVS and was delighted. I bought it for old times sake and because I remembered that it used to work so well. Major disappointment! I hated the brush, to begin with. Now, you must consider that with age your lashes tend to grow thinner and sparser (that's right, another "perk" of aging :rolleyes: ). Maybe that is the reason why this very liquidy stuff made my lashes look like Betty Boop's. NOT the effect I want from a mascara. Also, they could have reformulated the product, a deplorable habit cosmetic companies have, since I cannot mention ONE product (cosmetic or perfume) that, in my experience, performed well under the "new formula."

Anyway, I put this mascara under the category of "May work well for those who have lush lashes" ... IOW, for those who do not need additional help. And that makes no sense to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kims3142

This is the biggest hoopla over NUTHIN! Who is actually buying this mascara every six seconds-claim made by Maybelline-it's runny, too wet, doesn't lengthen nor volumize the lashes. Yes, the packaging is retro cool ,but the content is horrendous.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2007 7:00:00 PM More reviews by audge723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this bec its so inexpensive but everytime i use it I get a black smudge under my lower eyelids . It doesnt happen with other mascaras. i gave it away to a friend and will never buy it again. Dont waste even 4bucks!