December 21, 2014 | 1591 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

I dont know why the reviews on this product are so bad since they say its "America's #1 mascara"... anyways, i tried it n its a good mascara.. i brush it on like 3 or 4 coats at once n it gives me thicker looking lashes... i already hav long and somewhat thick lashes but it does enchance what i already have, and its cheap, ill buy agen!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Chiki11

This product is awesome! its also great to use over another mascara to darken the first one. Difenetly a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ToAnna

I got this mascara this summer.
It works on me.
It looks very natural, not too long.
It's pretty good for everyday makeup!
If you don't think the volume is enough,you can use Great Lash as a base. It's good for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is sooooooo over-rated...it does nothing special...just makes my eyelashes darker...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

I have extremely long eyelashes already but my problem is they don't curl easily and are light brown. this mascara is good for me because while it doesnt add length I do not want, it adds the color i need. It also keeps the curl somewhat. Not an excellent mascara but it does what someone with already long eyelashes needs it to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Dila

I absolutely adore this one! I bought it a few years ago and I still use it.. I simpely adore it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised this is rated so low... I've been using this consistently for years and have never had problems with smudging, flaking, etc. It wears long, has a rich color and is dirt cheap. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

why the **** is this a makeupartists favorite ????

i donīt get the reason for this "great-lash-hipe" ...

when i apply itīs almost like i would apply black water. absolutely nothing.

it also kills my "shu eyelash curler" - curl ...

please donīt buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by rachsouth

come on, how can you not love a classic! i must admit that i do already have VEry long and THICK as eyelashes, but they are not 'curled' and the tips are quite blonde. well, this mascara not only lifts, thickens and adds colour, it does it all without clumping!!!. i have recently wandered from this mascara and found that they all clumped my lashes, so of course i wine back and bought this. i dont know why i wandered!! it is dirt cheap and to those people who complained that is was too thin and took multiple coats to get enough and who also said that it takes too long to dry, think about. do you want a horrible thick and clumpy mascara that drys instantly or one that you can build up. if it didnt take ages to dry, it could go stiff, wouldnt look natural and would just look horible. this mascara can take you from day, with one or two coats, to night with 3 or 4! that is why all the makeup artists love it, it is sooo versatile.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by tooltimegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just don't GET why this mascara is everyone's FAVORITE. (As evidenced by Allure mag reviews, etc.) I think it's horrible. As someone with short, sparse lashes, this does nothing for me to build volume or length. It's too wet, dries too slow only services to annoy me because I keep expecting it to be great like everyone claims it is.

What a waste of money.