Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

I know this is a staple in every makeup artists bag, but I can't get over the fact that it makes my eyes bright red and watery. My mom has the same reaction...we are probably allergic to it, but I am not allergic to ANY makeup product except this one!!! Immediately after application, it began to sting and itch. Use with caution. Maybe that's why it's less expensive. For me, I have to go w/ department store mascara. Will not rebuy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this mascara. I usually buy it when it is on sale. I have like 4 tubesflying around the house. I cannot stand Blackest Black, though. It just does not look right on me. However, I would def. buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

With so many great mascara options out there, why would you settle for a product from last century? It dries out, the brush is useless and contributes to clumping, and the packaging is outdated. Ewwwww!

i hate this over-rated stuff. worst mascara i have ever used. the brush was useless, and made it very difficult to actually get much of the product onto my eyelashes.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is so overrated...I don't understand that fashion/beauty mags tout it as being so fabulous. Clumps, flakes and dries out quickly,

in short...YUCK!! i agree with alot of the other ladies here...how does this mascara keep winning awards in magazines? does maybelline pay them off or something? this mascara smudges like crazy on me within an hour or so and makes my lashes look so puny and thin. i usually use Lancome mascara but tried this for all the hype i always read about....i guess you really shouldnt believe everything you read!!

I am surprised by the negative reviews. I like this mascara as it is easy to apply, gives good colour length and volume to the lashes and doesn't clump

I used this mascara during my pre-teens. It got the job done, but I've moved on to better mascaras. It really is a good mascara for those JUST getting into make-up, in my opinion.

I'm with the other members of this board who don't understand why this is America's Number One Mascara. Who is voting for this? It is a thin watery mess and I have tried it various times over the years thinking I would change my mind, but it consistently dissapoints. I do think the pink and green tube is cute though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I spend money on my makeup but never mascara it doesnt pay but this is cheap crap. I usually use loreal, this didnt stick to my lashes at all my lashes looked lifeless and barely any color deposit onto my lashes. I could barely tell any difference i dont understand the rave in the magazines?

Popular Mascaras