Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I quite liked this mascara, it defined my eyelashes and didn't clump them together. I like that the brush isn't that big especially as I have small eyes it's easier to manage. Although I'm not that keen on the packaging, I don't like the green pink mix of the tube. All in all it's a cheap everyday wear mascara that I would definitely buy again.

In a word: awful! The tube is cute, but the rest stinks. My lashes stick together and get spiky when I use this product. I haven't bought it for years, and I never will again.

Don't believe the hype!!!

Clumps like crazy. Way overrated. Don't waste your money

This is a shitty mascara, but it's a dirt cheap shitty mascara. The reason this has historically been a staple in the beauty industry is because the beauty industry (especially models, make-up artists, etc) have to be prepared. If you need to stock up on mascara to have around everywhere, it's not going to be $25 mascara.

But by now Loreal has incredible mascaras for not much more money, and their mascaras work for women who need mascara to look good all day or all evening, not just for an hour or two at a photo shoot. Leave this one for the models and the teenagers and shell out a few more bucks for something from Loreal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a completely overrated product. I tried it years ago when I was in high school, and it did nothing for my lashes. The greatest selling point of this mascara was the price. I think magazines have gotten the hint, however, because if my memory serves me correctly, L'Oreal has taken the cake for Best Mascara in recent years. This caters to young ladies due to its price point and bubble gum marketing.

I've had great success with Clinique and Sephora brand mascaras.

The product really does not offer much that your lashes do not already have. The applicator brush is tiny making it hard to coat the entire lash, and making the application process take longer than it really should. The formula dries out quickly and clumps very easily. i know many people have said you get what you pay for, but it is not hard to find a good mascara in a drugstore. this product just turned me off to any other maybelline mascaras and i ended up buying physician's formula lash in a tube instead, which i think works fairly well.

Every one keeps raving about this product but I did not like it one bit.
Instead of it coating each lash it clumped several lashes together and make me look like I had 4 big fat lashes only. Actually to me you do get what you pay for and so far more expensive brands have worked well with me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It's not a terrible mascara. It has worked for me in the past but for some reason I feel like something about their formula has changed because upon application I get this terrible heavy feeling on my lids and then they swell up! Not a cute look.
Other than that, I love the wet, glossy formula that I think would work much better with a different brush. The brush that comes with this sucks and doesn't allow for the lashes to separate well, especially since the formula is so wet and thick.
Not crazy about that itchy feeling on my lids so I will not repurchase.

Eyes: Violet

Bad mascara. A makeup artist at the Smashbox counter said he thinks the only reason so many makeup artists use it is because it's cheap and there's no really GOOD department store mascara. So they just assume all drugstore products are created equal.

With Great Lash, you get the joys of smudges and flakes without even really doing anything exceptional to your lashes. The guy I talked to uses Voluminous on his clients, and while that's no longer my HG, it sure as darn tootin' is better than Great Lash.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

i have seen this product in many magazines as one of the best mascara's out there but i think its the opposite. the brush has very few brisles that are far apart from each other and cannot possibly get all of your lashes when it is being used. to me the brush is everything and this applicator is the worst.

Popular Mascaras