November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2007 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sperron

I'm not sure why this is such a popular product. It is very clumpy and did not lengthen at all. I use drug store mascara all the time because I go through it so far, but this one is bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sjsharkslover

I kinda like this mascara when I am doing a natural makeup look. I got 2 for 3.99 and I bought the blackest black waterproof version. From previous experience I have found that the regular black just doesnt do much for me but the blackest black is awesome! I would compare this to Lancome Definicils as it does not really do much for your lashes other than seperate and darken them. It is the orignal Maybelline pink tube with green cap and it seems that sometimes the original is the best. Although, the definicils is better I cannot imagine paying so much for that mascara when this one basically does the same thing. This mascara is actually sold every three seconds (hehe some useless knowledge I acquired while working in the cosmetics industry). Interestingly enough L'Oreal who owns Lancome owns Maybelline. Maybe that is why the mascaras are so similair?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

I dont know why the reviews on this product are so bad since they say its "America's #1 mascara"... anyways, i tried it n its a good mascara.. i brush it on like 3 or 4 coats at once n it gives me thicker looking lashes... i already hav long and somewhat thick lashes but it does enchance what i already have, and its cheap, ill buy agen!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Chiki11

This product is awesome! its also great to use over another mascara to darken the first one. Difenetly a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by ToAnna

I got this mascara this summer.
It works on me.
It looks very natural, not too long.
It's pretty good for everyday makeup!
If you don't think the volume is enough,you can use Great Lash as a base. It's good for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is sooooooo over-rated...it does nothing special...just makes my eyelashes darker...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

I have extremely long eyelashes already but my problem is they don't curl easily and are light brown. this mascara is good for me because while it doesnt add length I do not want, it adds the color i need. It also keeps the curl somewhat. Not an excellent mascara but it does what someone with already long eyelashes needs it to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Dila

I absolutely adore this one! I bought it a few years ago and I still use it.. I simpely adore it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised this is rated so low... I've been using this consistently for years and have never had problems with smudging, flaking, etc. It wears long, has a rich color and is dirt cheap. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

why the **** is this a makeupartists favorite ????

i donīt get the reason for this "great-lash-hipe" ...

when i apply itīs almost like i would apply black water. absolutely nothing.

it also kills my "shu eyelash curler" - curl ...

please donīt buy.