January 31, 2015 | 2082 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by christmasfreak1225

Well, I've heard great things and bad things about his product, but i have to agree--- it's a definite stinker. When you apply it, the brush is TERRIBLE. It doesn't curve lashes at all. Second, the mascara is not at all waterproof. It smudges like crazy and is very hard to remove. The only thing that KINDA (definately not fully) gets it off is Maybelline eye makeup remover liqyuid. And even when i use that, some of my lashes allways come out, makeing them even thinner. This mascara is clumpy, staining, smudgy, and definitly not worth buying, no matter how many people in magazine's rave over it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Kianaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I did not like this mascara...it did make my lashes full..but with no length. Being asian I have very straight lashes which I need to curl everyday...this mascara made it bone straight as well as little flakes thru out the day..this did not work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, like so many other consumers of this product -- I was lured in by all the hype and hearing about the awards it had won.

It's so-so.

It's just really heavy, and easily clumps.

It's more of a "volumizer" than a "lengthener". It will look great when applied near the base of the lashes, giving an illusion of thickness and volume - but when swept all the way up the lash, it really weighs lashes down, making lashes look short and stumpy. :(

Pretty pink & green case, which got a lot of attention - but not a very good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Alinster

I've tried a lot of mascaras in my days but this is definitely the best. It's not too expensive and it does everything you want a mascara to do. Makes my eyes look fantastic! All my friends use this mascara too and I highly recommend it. Don't let the price fool you, this one is really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2008 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Short_and_sweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me sum up the reviews for Great Lash:

crap.

That's all you need to know. Keep browsing for a better mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by EmmaJohnson

I really don't understand the hype about this mascara. All the magazines rave about it, it's been in Allure like a million times, and I just don't get it. This mascara is absolutely horrible. It does NOTHING. It's like brushing your eyelashes with a clean mascara wand (with no product on it!). It doesn't volumize, it doesn't lengthen, it just makes your eyelashes SLIGHTLY darker. It's really watery and smudgey, and it clumps like crazy! So basically there is nothing good about it. Sure, it has cute packaging, but come on! It's horrible! Don't buy this mascara unless you want to look like you're wearing...well...nothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Possummama

My favorite mascara. I keep going back to this because when I do wear makeup I want it to look very, very natural-- basically I just want to ever-so-slightly boost what I already have, i.e. slightly more emphasized lashes, a little more color to my cheeks.
So this is perfect for me and it's also the only mascara that doesn't make my eyes feel like I need to use a hairbrush to stop the itching.
I wish more people had better luck with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by bangton

I can't say I am impressed by this mascara at all. I really wanted to be and had high hopes considering some of the positive reviews I have read in magazines. In fact I was left bitterly disappointed by it. All it seemed to do was paint my short, sparse lashes black. They was no lengthening effect, no voluminising and thicker fluttery lashes. Literally, I could have felt tipped my eyelashes and acheived the same effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Juliansmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've already got really dark, long eye lashes. I just needed a little something to make them pop. Great Lash does the trick for me. Target had an after Christmas deal, so I paid $1.25 for one. Does exactly what I need.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Lilacangel

Allegedly the best selling masacara in the USA I had to give this one a go. What a disappointment. Nothing great about this product at all. Did not thicken or lengthen my lashs and I will NOT be wasting my money on this again!