September 19, 2014 | 1254 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by UNIQUEFASHIONISTA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is sooooooo over-rated...it does nothing special...just makes my eyelashes darker...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

I have extremely long eyelashes already but my problem is they don't curl easily and are light brown. this mascara is good for me because while it doesnt add length I do not want, it adds the color i need. It also keeps the curl somewhat. Not an excellent mascara but it does what someone with already long eyelashes needs it to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Dila

I absolutely adore this one! I bought it a few years ago and I still use it.. I simpely adore it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised this is rated so low... I've been using this consistently for years and have never had problems with smudging, flaking, etc. It wears long, has a rich color and is dirt cheap. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fascinationbeauty

why the **** is this a makeupartists favorite ????

i donīt get the reason for this "great-lash-hipe" ...

when i apply itīs almost like i would apply black water. absolutely nothing.

it also kills my "shu eyelash curler" - curl ...

please donīt buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by rachsouth

come on, how can you not love a classic! i must admit that i do already have VEry long and THICK as eyelashes, but they are not 'curled' and the tips are quite blonde. well, this mascara not only lifts, thickens and adds colour, it does it all without clumping!!!. i have recently wandered from this mascara and found that they all clumped my lashes, so of course i wine back and bought this. i dont know why i wandered!! it is dirt cheap and to those people who complained that is was too thin and took multiple coats to get enough and who also said that it takes too long to dry, think about. do you want a horrible thick and clumpy mascara that drys instantly or one that you can build up. if it didnt take ages to dry, it could go stiff, wouldnt look natural and would just look horible. this mascara can take you from day, with one or two coats, to night with 3 or 4! that is why all the makeup artists love it, it is sooo versatile.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by tooltimegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just don't GET why this mascara is everyone's FAVORITE. (As evidenced by Allure mag reviews, etc.) I think it's horrible. As someone with short, sparse lashes, this does nothing for me to build volume or length. It's too wet, dries too slow only services to annoy me because I keep expecting it to be great like everyone claims it is.

What a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by steffanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ick, I really wasn't expecting the reviews on this one to be so bad. After seeing some awards Great Lash got, I decided to fork out a couple bucks to get both the clear version and the... actual mascara. The moment I put it on I was like wow, this is now my go-to-mascara. It doesn't smudge (at least for me) as much as Plush Lash and other mascaras (when I yawn it's like friggin waterworks...). The clear version has issues staying curled but the black one doesn't. I like the small brush which allows me to get right onto the roots of the lashes without smudging. Ahh! I don't know why all the reviews are so bad. I'm completely and utterly confused, but I'll still use it, only because it's the only one that works for me right now.

For a drugstore mascara, I'd say it's done a per-rit-tee good job of satisfying my mascara whoring. For me, it's better than Plush Lash, which I recently got. I'd prefer Great Lash over Plush Lash anyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I d.k. why I bought this. The brush is unusable. I use a brush from another mascara and dip it into this tube to use the mascara. It's not the worst mascara I've tried but I'm never buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2007 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rhapsody

I am always utterly perplexed that this product is so highly rated by so many people. On my lashes it takes many coats to build up, it's not easy to work with, and worst of all it flakes and smears on my eyelids. Every few years I give it another try and come away as disillusioned as ever.