Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

I also don't understand why this mascara gets good reviews. I've always hated it even though I've tried using again several times. I can never tell after I've put it on. No definition, no length, nothing

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't get why make up artists recommend this mascara... it sucks.. it flakes, it goes on too light and gives my lashes zero definition...

I'm quite aware that I am only one of the thousands of people who have used this product, but I have to say that this worked wonders for me.
This amazing mascara glided on smoothly, avoiding clumps and blotches.
It did take a while for it to dry, but once it did it was great and stayed on the entire day!

Just awful. It goes on like black water and smudges with the very first blink. Avoid at all costs.

My eyelashes are my claim to fame, and that is in part because they are naturally long but I also have to give credit to my usual mascara, Lancome Definicils. The best. Hands down. I used to use Great Lash in high school, and picked it up recently at CVS during a period of fiscal strain. I thought, I can sacrifice $20 mascara when times are tough and I seemed to remember this mascara being great (or maybe I was just brainwashed by all of the press because growing up this was in all the magazines!) but when I went to put it on this morning I was very disappointed. The brush SUCKS. Lancome makes my lashes so much longer and more defined (hence the name "definicils" i guess!). Yes, this is cheap. Yes, it is "very black," but I have learned that you can't put a price on great lashes....so I am going back to the Lancome counter with my tail between my legs!

I LOVE this mascara! Alot of people HATE it but if you apply it corretly (start at the root and "zig-zag" upward) it gives you sexy, sultry, spidery-betty-boop lashes! haha i adore it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely overrated.

I got it because it was recommended to me by A LOT of friends. Hate the green/pink packaging and I wouldn't have given it a second glance if it wasn't so higly recommended.

It clumps so much, I took it off right away. Yes, it was cheap, but it was still crap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This review is for the clear mascara!
Yes, it's hard to find, but Great Lash is made in a "clear" formulation. It is great as a brow gel and great, great, great Holy Grail, great as a "sealer" coat for your regular mascara to insure that you don't get racoon eyes ever!
It can be done with any clear mascara.
Don't ever waste your money again on so-called waterproof or smudgeproof formulas that never work!
Use this product in the "clear" formula.

I don't understand the hype behind this product. All it did, for me at least, was darken my lashes a little bit and clump them into three heaps. Not impressed. The only reason I would wear this is if I were going for a natural lash look, in which case...why not just go genuinely natural and not wear mascara at all?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Not a complete awful product, but defintely overrated. It's been in the same green and pink tube, forever so I am sure there is a bit of nostalgia associated with it. I've had a lot of problems with it flaking. Personally I like mascarra that gives my lashes a little more oomph.

Popular Mascaras