Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 2/26/2008 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've always thought I was in the minority in hating this mascara since according to the beauty magazines it is wonderful... I don't know where they get their info -- I see that most of you agree with me! This mascara smears almost instantly. Plenty of other drugstore brand mascaras work fine. I am amazed this mascara has stayed on the market!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't even use this for my eyelashes I use it for my eyebrows, since they are black, becauase the brush it small. Actually I do put in on my eye lashes but after the mascara I like just so that it's waterproof you know. It's easier to remove masacara if you apply waterproof masacara last. I would buy it again.

on 2/25/2008 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

awfull!! :-( complete waste of money .. what can be said?? just dont do the mascara job at all... my lashes look exactly the same . .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

awful awful... all hype here and no pay off it's awful i don't care how cheap it is it isn't worth a penny in my book. too many other great mascaras that are cheap that work way better also to the reviewer that said something about buying 20 of these instead of dior... do u know how to apply mascara? cause um this is in NO way similar to dior. you get what you pay for when it comes to mascara, alot of times, so go ahead spend the couple dollars and then test it out yourself but i wish i hadn't :p flakey and no length is not my cup of tea and i have amazing lashes already.

on 2/24/2008 1:36:00 PM

What is the big deal? This product constantly gets awards and is in magazines, but I can't figure out how. Frankly, it is nothing extraordinary.
Pros:
Great Color
Cheap
Lengthens
Cons:
Smears and Flakes like crazy!
Does nothing for volume

Full 'N Soft is a much better choice.

It sure darkens them but there was no noticeable increase in length or volume. My lashes are long but they are not naturally curled, I really didn't like the brush tip because it was too small and hard to handle for me. I don't understand why they get so much rave if its not even that great.

on 2/23/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

all i can say is i hate this mascara it does nothing for me

on 2/23/2008 10:52:00 AM

This is the worst mascara I've tried. I bought it because it's constantly on some sort of "best of" beauty list...I have sparse, short lashes and this stuff went on clumpy and smeary. I tossed this into the garbage immediately!

on 2/22/2008 11:55:00 PM

I bought this mascara because I walked into the drug store one day and it was really cheap. I thought I'd try it out. It really doesn't do anything for your top lashes. It darkens them.. but no length or volume difference. It makes my lashes look stick straight.. the brush is really tiny and its in a spiral shape. I only use this for my bottom lashes. Might as well.. instead of throwing it out. But it works okay for my bottom lashes but after I'm through with this mascara I wouldn't buy again. Its really cheap but thats obviously the reason why. The packaging isn't very attractive either.

on 2/22/2008 9:22:00 PM

it worked for a little while and then it just clumped my eyelashes together so it looked like i only had 6 eyelashes...covergirl is better.