Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 2/2/2008 5:25:00 PM

I don't know why this mascara is a make-up artist cult favorite. I find it to be very difficult to work with, watery, and easily smudges during application. On top of its difficult application, it provided me with very little thickening or lengthening.

on 2/1/2008 5:11:00 PM

It goes on really well, it looks great.

LOVE. =]

on 1/31/2008 9:02:00 AM

Ok, so its not the BEST mascara, but for $5 a tube, its not gonna be MAC or anything. Good for everyday when you just want a regular mascara, blackest black, not waterproof, with the straight brush i find is best. Will purchase again, mainly because of the price and that i know it works fairly well.

on 1/30/2008 10:43:00 AM

I think it's an o-kay product. It's a good mascara if you're in a hurry and not getting glammed up for anything. It dosen't seperate lashes very well and makes my curled lashes go stick straight after 2 coats. But I think I'll keep it around for lazy makeup days.

on 1/30/2008 2:07:00 AM

Awful. How can this be a number one seller i'll never know.

on 1/29/2008 7:42:00 PM

I too do not care for this mascara. Got it because mags like Glamour rated it the #1 rated drugstore brand. I disagree with them thorougly on that. I tried black and while it produced an inky black shade the consistancy is just bad. I curled my lashes and this mascara managed to weigh them back down and take out the lift. It also "spiked" my lashes offering virtually no seperation to each lash. Will not buy again. Ditto on other posters saying they go with Full and Soft it's a much better Maybelline option.

on 1/29/2008 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this mascara when its new, but it tends to try out in the tube.

on 1/28/2008 9:44:00 PM

I bought this mascara because of all the hype and rave reviews about it, and was verrrrrry disappointed. I basically end up looking like i have 3 fat eyelashes. It doesn't go on evenly and makes them clump in an awkward way. I hated this product and would NEVERRRRRR buy it again.

on 1/26/2008 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

When I first discovered my need for mascara...I purchased this product simply because of the hype along with the fact that it was on sale; 2 for 1.

I'll never buy this crap again. I found myself walking around the office with black splotches above my crease, and smudges under both eyes. I had to constantly check my face in the mirror to ensure I wasn't walking around looking like death. It's horrible. It irritated my eyes and didn't do much for my lashes. I'm really baffled as to how this junk received so much praise!

on 1/26/2008 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very simple, plain masacara. Not exatrordinary, I do not understand why it is thought of as "Classis". Offers nothing for my eyes.

Popular Mascaras