December 21, 2014 | 1677 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really cute bottle but the scent is ok nothing special or sweet , sexy or lovely.

I wouldnt buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by babystephanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell , ever since I tried a little bit in the fragrance department in the Bay I fell in love with it. It impressed me since it lasts very long time too, by the scent still lasts when I get back home at night. unlike some of my other fragrances, they disappear fairly quick after you spray. I love the floral scent so badly, it is not overpowering and it smells really femminine, love it!! I got a sample size but will definitely purchase in full size after running out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sah125

I got this as a gift last year and I have never stopped using it since. It's such a pretty, floral scent that just lingers on nicely. I've had strangers ask me what fragrance I use and my friends told me I smelled 'happy' (which I think is a compliment...) The packaging is also cute and the price is okay since most designer fragrances are a bit steep. FYI: Definitely try the product first, like in a sample, before purchasing since everybody has different body chemical reactions to fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AudaMac

Fragrance that initially was not pleasing to me at all but now, use it quite frequently. I guess it just grew on me; definitely a summer scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This scent is so lovely-reminds you of being a kid playing in the backyard. Fresh and fruity-fun and flirty. As much as I adore this perfume, I hate the staying power because there is none. After two hours, it's gone. It is a beautiful scent but be aware that it may not last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume..it's such a bright and cheery scent..it's not heavy just smells gorgeous..I can't stop smelling my wrist and I would most certainly buy again if I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really wanted to like this simply because I wanted to buy the perfume for the bottle, which is obviously absolutely adorable!

But unfortunately, it smelled like wet grass to me. Like not even a floral, nature-ish smell that you could argue was "fresh", but like actually stick-your-nose-near-the-ground wet grass. I couldn't find anything about the scent that was feminine or cute so it was just disappointing overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 6:23:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this scent...it's the perfect perfume for during the day, and it isn't overly floral either (although the bodywash and moisturiser in the giftpack were sickeningly floral!). I've had it since it was first launched, but through careful rationing I'm only just about to run out...I'm not sure if I'll buy it again though, because I'm sure every 3rd person I walk past is wearing it now, and I like to be a little bit different (although I'm sure I will buy it again eventually, I like it too much). The bottle looks beautiful on my drawers too (the white daisies, clear bottle) so a 5 for packaging. Just gorgeous, and perfect for me who likes light perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by JordanMayTwigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got this for my birthday.
I got the box set with the solid perfume with the little glitter in it,
As well as the Body Scrub.
Smells soo good.
My friend Ian was telling me how good I smelled when I got it.
It also smells well with Bath && Body Works White Tea && Ginger.

I love the fresh floral scent.
Which isn't over powering at all.
It's just enough to give you that light airy feeling.

It's not that expensive compared to some of the other bottle of perfume that I like or wear.
I alternate between this Ralph Lauren Hot, And MAC's Turquitic:Heat.
There all very different.
So this is my Day Time Fragrence.
And the other two are my going out scents.

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by niuniu

This is my favourite fragrance.
It last a very long time on my shirt and make me smell nice all day long.
It feels like a youthful scent, very fresh, very light, very nice.
I used to love Elizabeth Arden Green Tea but that one doesn't last too long. This is absolutely my favourite.
I really charish my bottle so sometimes if I know if I am near a department store that has this bottle I would just spray that all over instead of using mine. (It is a little too expensive) But I still love love it. I have the ring and the necklace solid perfume. They are great accessories. love them as well.