Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 7/17/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Interesting! It's called Daisy but I smell bananas! But in a good way! With a soft gorgeous floral, I get a whiff of banana, particularly when I first spritz it on. The end result will not make chimpanzees appear out of the woodwork but it is a nice play of scents and no one will ask if you had a banana for lunch! It balances very nicely with the floral adding just the right sweetness without overpowering it at all. Very nice for Spring/Summer. The only drawback is that it does't last long enough on me... but perhaps the body butter would help? I'm really lemming the Daisy Body Butter now...

on 7/12/2009 12:34:00 PM

This is just lovely. It smells fresh and unusual and really light and pretty, and the bottle/general packaging is adorable. I wore it almost every day for a year, and when it ran out, I decided to change to a different fragrance but definitely regret that now, wish I'd stuck with Daisy!

on 6/23/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

DAISY is my favorite perfume in the world.... I love the fresh scent from this bottle. I received SO many compliments and people always comment on what a great scent I am wearing. I abosolutely love this prouduct.

on 6/19/2009 6:21:00 AM

The bottle is just beautiful. I'm on the fence about the scent though. Depending on which body wash I use, "Daisy" has the potential to smell like an old-lady perfume or rather like the real thing on me. My friend renamed it the "piss perfume" because sometimes it smells like that on me. If any of you are having that problem, use a fragrance-free body wash, and you'll be fine... I won't buy this again though.

on 6/15/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely fell in love with this scent when I first smelled it way back when. I fell in love with it so much that I purchased a gift set on the spot. I wore it for two days before returning it. The scent is *amazing* but it just didn't last on my skin. I would probably purchase it again and give it another go, hopefully with better results.

on 6/15/2009 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A lovely fragrance, perfect for springtime and summer when you don't want to wear an overpowering scent. It invokes the lightness of Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby fame. It has a fresh, clean scent, reminiscent of a nice shampoo, a hot shower, and freshly cut grass all rolled into one. The bottle that houses this perfume is one of kind, epitomizing girlish feminity.

on 6/13/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really cute bottle but the scent is ok nothing special or sweet , sexy or lovely.

I wouldnt buy it again.

I love the smell , ever since I tried a little bit in the fragrance department in the Bay I fell in love with it. It impressed me since it lasts very long time too, by the scent still lasts when I get back home at night. unlike some of my other fragrances, they disappear fairly quick after you spray. I love the floral scent so badly, it is not overpowering and it smells really femminine, love it!! I got a sample size but will definitely purchase in full size after running out of it.

on 6/9/2009 9:25:00 PM

I got this as a gift last year and I have never stopped using it since. It's such a pretty, floral scent that just lingers on nicely. I've had strangers ask me what fragrance I use and my friends told me I smelled 'happy' (which I think is a compliment...) The packaging is also cute and the price is okay since most designer fragrances are a bit steep. FYI: Definitely try the product first, like in a sample, before purchasing since everybody has different body chemical reactions to fragrances.

on 6/8/2009 4:18:00 PM

Fragrance that initially was not pleasing to me at all but now, use it quite frequently. I guess it just grew on me; definitely a summer scent.

Popular Fragrances