Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Even though this isn't the most original fragrance, I found myself giving it 5 lippies anyway! The fragrance itself is lovely.....fresh, young and quite evocative of innocence. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous.....it's the cutest one I own hands down. The clincher and why I think it's deserving of 5 lippies is that for me, this fragrance fires the imagination and paints a picture. When a fragrance can take me away to another place entirely, it's a complete winner in my book. Daisy takes me away to a green meadow full of dandelions with the sun on my face and gives an impression of peace, warmth and simplicity.

As for the actual fragrance notes....in all honesty I find them a little difficult to distinguish on an individual basis. I get some very light florals with a light musk and woods. Beautiful fragrance, beautiful bottle and beautiful imagery.

on 8/21/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I thought I really liked this perfume because it reminds me of one of my fave fragrances, DK Cashmere Mist, but stronger, which I wish DK Cashmere Mist was, just a little stronger and longer lasting. Although more potent in its mild scent than DK CM, it doesn't last very long. It also seems like the fragrance changes with my body chemistry into something I'm not sure I like. After finishing it up, I won't repurchase.

on 8/21/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

smells awful, do not understand why so many girls love it,design is good though.

on 8/11/2009 1:27:00 AM

This is a mellow scent, good for late summer/ early fall. Normally I like more fruity scents, think escada LE's, however I am so drawn to this scent.It is expensive but it is so nice that it is worth it.

Ahh, love this perfume!! It is a very cute, innocent scent. When I wear this, I imagine running through a field with a flowy white cotton dress and picking dandelions, LOL. It is a very feminine floral that is also fresh. I have the Eau de toilette and it is not heavy or overbearing at all. I usually use a few spritzes on my neck, wrists, and body and I think that's perfect. The only problem is it doesn't last very long, but that can be solved by buying the parfum version or spritzing throughout the day. I don't mind, since it is a great feminine summer fragrance, and many have said it matches my personality! =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this scent! It's my favorite, and I love that it matches my personality exactly!

on 7/17/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Interesting! It's called Daisy but I smell bananas! But in a good way! With a soft gorgeous floral, I get a whiff of banana, particularly when I first spritz it on. The end result will not make chimpanzees appear out of the woodwork but it is a nice play of scents and no one will ask if you had a banana for lunch! It balances very nicely with the floral adding just the right sweetness without overpowering it at all. Very nice for Spring/Summer. The only drawback is that it does't last long enough on me... but perhaps the body butter would help? I'm really lemming the Daisy Body Butter now...

on 7/12/2009 12:34:00 PM

This is just lovely. It smells fresh and unusual and really light and pretty, and the bottle/general packaging is adorable. I wore it almost every day for a year, and when it ran out, I decided to change to a different fragrance but definitely regret that now, wish I'd stuck with Daisy!

on 6/23/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

DAISY is my favorite perfume in the world.... I love the fresh scent from this bottle. I received SO many compliments and people always comment on what a great scent I am wearing. I abosolutely love this prouduct.

on 6/19/2009 6:21:00 AM

The bottle is just beautiful. I'm on the fence about the scent though. Depending on which body wash I use, "Daisy" has the potential to smell like an old-lady perfume or rather like the real thing on me. My friend renamed it the "piss perfume" because sometimes it smells like that on me. If any of you are having that problem, use a fragrance-free body wash, and you'll be fine... I won't buy this again though.

Popular Fragrances