Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love this fragrance! I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs' frangrance line, so I was happy to try this and see that it didn't turn on me when it mixed with my chemistry! :-) The only thing about this perfume that I found, that I haven't experienced with other the Marc Jacobs fragrance or Lola by Marc Jacobs, is this faded faster than normal. Ah well, I just reapplied it when it wore off.

5 lippies for the scent straight out of the bottle
4 lippies for the scent on me, but took one lippie off for how easily it wore off

EDIT: Originally I hit three lippies, but it should've been FOUR - I messed up and hit three instead

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am totally disappointed. I love Marc Jacobs, but not this. I tried it on at Sephora and at the moment I loved it. However, I got home and the more I used it, the more I didn't like it. The smell didn't appeal to me and I haven't touched it since the second week I've bought it :( Wish I loved it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just love this scent. I like soft scents even though I have to layer them. This one is no exception I normally like fruity, but this flowery scent blew my mind. This perfume makes me feel captivating and sexy and really adds to my DiVa persona .And since I know a friend, that knows a friend, I was able to buy the 3.4 oz for $32.00. I think the next time I'll buy the parfum.

When I first smelled this I didn't really care for it, but in all fairness I really didn't give it a chance, so I tried it again. Well the second time was completely different. I like this! Sprayed lightly (which I do with most fragrances) I get green and banana upon the initial blast then it quickly changes to a nice array of floral which softens on me. Stays fresh all the while. Just a nice feel good fragrance and I did purchase a bottle. Worth it! Very pretty scent.

I just found this perfume at costco with $45!! without tax for the full size bottle!! I've been trying to look for this baby on for cheaper ever since it came out and I am so happy I held back. I love the scent of this perfume and the bottle is so cute. I have Escada's Moon something or other which I used to love but I realized that it is just too fruity for someone my age. (24). feels a bit highschoolish to me. I feel that Daisy is more suited to girls that are in my stage of life, just starting their career, etc. LOVEEEE THE BOTTLE!!!!

Even though this isn't the most original fragrance, I found myself giving it 5 lippies anyway! The fragrance itself is lovely.....fresh, young and quite evocative of innocence. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous.....it's the cutest one I own hands down. The clincher and why I think it's deserving of 5 lippies is that for me, this fragrance fires the imagination and paints a picture. When a fragrance can take me away to another place entirely, it's a complete winner in my book. Daisy takes me away to a green meadow full of dandelions with the sun on my face and gives an impression of peace, warmth and simplicity.

As for the actual fragrance notes....in all honesty I find them a little difficult to distinguish on an individual basis. I get some very light florals with a light musk and woods. Beautiful fragrance, beautiful bottle and beautiful imagery.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I thought I really liked this perfume because it reminds me of one of my fave fragrances, DK Cashmere Mist, but stronger, which I wish DK Cashmere Mist was, just a little stronger and longer lasting. Although more potent in its mild scent than DK CM, it doesn't last very long. It also seems like the fragrance changes with my body chemistry into something I'm not sure I like. After finishing it up, I won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

smells awful, do not understand why so many girls love it,design is good though.

This is a mellow scent, good for late summer/ early fall. Normally I like more fruity scents, think escada LE's, however I am so drawn to this scent.It is expensive but it is so nice that it is worth it.

Ahh, love this perfume!! It is a very cute, innocent scent. When I wear this, I imagine running through a field with a flowy white cotton dress and picking dandelions, LOL. It is a very feminine floral that is also fresh. I have the Eau de toilette and it is not heavy or overbearing at all. I usually use a few spritzes on my neck, wrists, and body and I think that's perfect. The only problem is it doesn't last very long, but that can be solved by buying the parfum version or spritzing throughout the day. I don't mind, since it is a great feminine summer fragrance, and many have said it matches my personality! =)

Popular Fragrances