April 19, 2014 | 1737 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it, it smells sooo fresh and clean and girlly!

i got this first because my best friend used this before she went to use ralph lauren, the on with the blue bottle,(which was my staple, we have basically swapped sig scents lol)

anyhoo i always used to think that she always smelt really nice! and then i found out this was the perfume that she used, so i got it behind her back. anyhoo i have never looked back :P

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by viklc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Boring!!! Daisy is a pleasant enough smell, not offensive in the least bit, but totally and utterly forgettable. It's a simple, clean light floral, but I don't get the strawberry at all. The bottle, however is another story: unique, feminine, & playful. Oh, how I expected and wanted to love Daisy so I could put that sweet little bottle on my dresser. I couldn't justify buying the perfume because I was in love with the bottle. It could have been so much more!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by poodlegirl4

I love this so much- I bought the perfume, shower gel and body lotion set at Duty Free for about £40 after trying it out on several occasions and loving it! I wear it everywhere- during the day, to school and to parties. I can't really smell vanilla or strawberries- to me it just smells generally fruity and floral. Very fresh and clean smelling! It lasts a long time- I just wish it was slightly stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by h0laadi0s

i absolutely love the fragrance. it's wearable pretty much every season of the year. i will definately buy it again when i run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 6:17:00 AM More reviews by May_Bee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a gift and although I don't love it, I must admit it is wearable on all occasions. I keep it in my desk at work (to ensure it gets used up) and I notice it gets borrowed a lot and gets masses of positive comment. I don't get strawberry or even much vanilla, just a farly generic fruity floral, like a pleasant shampoo. I suppose some days you don't want to make any statements with your perfume, and this is a perfectly pleasant perfume to make no statement with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by TerriSea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the solid perfume daisy ring with a swing-away opening on the top. The fragrance is fresh and simple, slightly sweet, definitely feminine! Recently I wore the ring to an upscale fundraising event to add a casual, "didn't try too hard" accessory note to my outfit, and boy, did I get positive comments on the ring! Both men and women commented on it! INot for shy wallflowers - you will be noticed! The ring itself is a bit of a knuckle-knocker since it is quite raised and much larger than I am used to wearing. But it adds a fun, lighthearted flair to your outfit. It would make a great gift for a women who loves fragrance and accessories, if it is still available. The little gold zip-top purse for it that is comes with is too cute I haven't yet figured out what to do with the teeny tiny purse, maybe I'll use it as a travel case for my earrings.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by care10

I LOVE THE SCENT. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
It lasts for a decent amount of time and just smells fresh and summery! I would buy a vat of it if i could!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by 1princess1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off. This scent is not very original. It is so similar to Light Blue. I have tried Light Blue before and did not like it and this scent being so similar was a no go. It's a nice clean and fresh scent, but not for me. It lasts really long though, right into the next day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me take you back to a Christmas shopping trip with my mom. Basically, this is how we shop for fragrances: my mom wanders around at The Bay, spritzes everything she likes on my wrists and tells me to choose a favorite. I'm confused after about two spritzes and I say anything for this to stop. On our most recent little adventure, my «choice» was Daisy. The day after, where I tried this perfume for the first time, I didn't really like the first notes I was getting. But as it warmed up to my skin, I started to smell the strawberries and a sweet, warm hint of vanilla. And that's where my friendship with Daisy began.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by kristenck89

This is my go-to casual perfume that I wear quite often. I got this because my mom found it for a great deal at Costco and bought it on my recommendation (because I'd tried it before), but she ended up not liking it and just gave it to me. Actually, for some reason my mom really hates this perfume and makes comments to that effect whenever I wear it. However, I love it. It's light, fresh, flowery, and not too young or too old. I'm 19, and kind of trying to move away from younger scents (like the Pink Sugar and Britney Spears Fantasy) that I wore in high school.

Anyway, I think this is lovely and in my opinion not an offensive scent at all, despite my mom's opinion. I recommend it.