Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Ahh, love this perfume!! It is a very cute, innocent scent. When I wear this, I imagine running through a field with a flowy white cotton dress and picking dandelions, LOL. It is a very feminine floral that is also fresh. I have the Eau de toilette and it is not heavy or overbearing at all. I usually use a few spritzes on my neck, wrists, and body and I think that's perfect. The only problem is it doesn't last very long, but that can be solved by buying the parfum version or spritzing throughout the day. I don't mind, since it is a great feminine summer fragrance, and many have said it matches my personality! =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this scent! It's my favorite, and I love that it matches my personality exactly!

on 7/17/2009 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Interesting! It's called Daisy but I smell bananas! But in a good way! With a soft gorgeous floral, I get a whiff of banana, particularly when I first spritz it on. The end result will not make chimpanzees appear out of the woodwork but it is a nice play of scents and no one will ask if you had a banana for lunch! It balances very nicely with the floral adding just the right sweetness without overpowering it at all. Very nice for Spring/Summer. The only drawback is that it does't last long enough on me... but perhaps the body butter would help? I'm really lemming the Daisy Body Butter now...

on 7/12/2009 12:34:00 PM

This is just lovely. It smells fresh and unusual and really light and pretty, and the bottle/general packaging is adorable. I wore it almost every day for a year, and when it ran out, I decided to change to a different fragrance but definitely regret that now, wish I'd stuck with Daisy!

on 6/23/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

DAISY is my favorite perfume in the world.... I love the fresh scent from this bottle. I received SO many compliments and people always comment on what a great scent I am wearing. I abosolutely love this prouduct.

on 6/19/2009 6:21:00 AM

The bottle is just beautiful. I'm on the fence about the scent though. Depending on which body wash I use, "Daisy" has the potential to smell like an old-lady perfume or rather like the real thing on me. My friend renamed it the "piss perfume" because sometimes it smells like that on me. If any of you are having that problem, use a fragrance-free body wash, and you'll be fine... I won't buy this again though.

on 6/15/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely fell in love with this scent when I first smelled it way back when. I fell in love with it so much that I purchased a gift set on the spot. I wore it for two days before returning it. The scent is *amazing* but it just didn't last on my skin. I would probably purchase it again and give it another go, hopefully with better results.

on 6/15/2009 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A lovely fragrance, perfect for springtime and summer when you don't want to wear an overpowering scent. It invokes the lightness of Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby fame. It has a fresh, clean scent, reminiscent of a nice shampoo, a hot shower, and freshly cut grass all rolled into one. The bottle that houses this perfume is one of kind, epitomizing girlish feminity.

on 6/13/2009 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really cute bottle but the scent is ok nothing special or sweet , sexy or lovely.

I wouldnt buy it again.

I love the smell , ever since I tried a little bit in the fragrance department in the Bay I fell in love with it. It impressed me since it lasts very long time too, by the scent still lasts when I get back home at night. unlike some of my other fragrances, they disappear fairly quick after you spray. I love the floral scent so badly, it is not overpowering and it smells really femminine, love it!! I got a sample size but will definitely purchase in full size after running out of it.

Popular Fragrances