September 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the tiny hint of color, I liked that it came with a coupon at Walgreens, I liked the flowery scent it gave off, I liked its chapstick-type packaging.

I did NOT like how the balm just sat on my lips, I did NOT like that whatever moisture it provided didn't last very long, I did NOT like how it continues to steer me away from Burt's Bees products.

Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by winky_winky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lip balm, it smells heavenly and moisturizes lips pretty well...
However, I donīt notice any red tint...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipbalm really does nothing for my lips in terms of hydration. It costs almost twice as much as Bonne Bell LipSmacker Dr Pepper lipbalm & doesn't moisturize my lips anywhere nearly as much as Dr Pepper does. Dr Pepper never fails me.

I like the idea of this product but since it doesn't do anything much for me (not even any rosy tint to my lips, which was what I was hoping for when I bought it), so I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Yasminde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this, it moisturises my lips, leaves a hint of red which is very natural but pretty, and it smells AMAZING. Will definately repurchase (already have actually ;))

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by lippiefreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells great, taste good (though i try not to eat it) and is very moisturizing. its slick and not sticky at all. i will definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff rocks! I got a little Burt's Bees kit for christmas and this was included. I've been using it for the past few months and it's great. I don't know exactly what ingredient in this balm moisturizes so well, whether it's the pomegranate or one of the oils, but it works so well. It's not waxy or heavy at all. I would kind of prefer it to be colorless, because I like to use balm under some of my lipsticks. But it's fairly subtle, so it's manageable. So glad this is so well and highly reviewed. Definitely a deserving product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

One of my fav lip balms! Love how this moisturizers my lips, has a little taste & adds a colour to my lips! It also lasts a long time on my lips even when I rubbed them together constantly haha. It lasts a long time too if I do use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGlue

The best lip balm ever. It's super moisturizing,and i like the fact that it gives my lips a slight red tint making my lips look healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by fon_ka

I love this product, smell great and moisture my lips well and it doesn;t feel greasy at all. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Katherine99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG lip balm. Has been for a few years now. It's very moisturizing and it gives my lips a nice red tint.
The price could be lower but it is a natural product so I suppose that is good. It would be great if they would make a spf version. I've tried the lifeguard balm which sucks as well as the honey balm which I hate. So, I'm sticking with this. Sometimes I rotate with Chicken Poop.