Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 5/23/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This stuff defintely does it's job. It also leaves a nice, natural flush of pink on my lips, it's really pretty. It works great for moisturizing of course. I'm not a fan of the smell but I can handle that because it does soothe my lips when applied. This stuff has lasted me such a long time. I'm a huge lip balm junkie and though I may not repurchase, I defintely recommend you give this a try.

on 5/15/2010 10:53:00 AM

I have used three tubes of this. I looove the color its an exact match for my lips so I don't get that white coating that other lippys leave me with. I love that its all natural(or mostly) Its not the most moisturizing but definitely one of the better burts bees lip balms. I put a little aquaphor over this and it lasts all day as a nice substitute for a lip gloss

I bought this at the beggining of winter this year for my dry lips and am so glad I did! This stuff is amazing. It really does hydrate your lips and even gives my lips a nice healthy red color. I honestly wish they would put spf in this lip balm for summer. It also lasts a long time even though I use it like three or four times a day. :) Loveee it!!

on 5/13/2010 5:35:00 PM

Omg- while i love a lot of things about this chapstick, the color, the smell, the texture, my acne prone skin did not like some of the ingredients in it. After about 1-2 weeks of using it daily, the corners of my lips had these huge whiteheads in them! horrific! Then, in the areas surrounding my mouth, i had more whiteheads that weren't a typical zit type for my skin. it was so awful. i feel like when i washed my face and tried to get the chapstick off my lips, the product kinda spread out to different areas of my face, which gave me more gross whiteheads.

it's a shame, because i love the tint but it gave me whiteheads from hell!

on 5/13/2010 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I LoveLoveLOVE this lip balm! I actually bought several and now have one in my office drawer, my purse and beside by bed. Wonderful at moisturizing lips and helping with winter chappiness. Also, applied lightly it makes a wonderful base for my lipstick.

on 5/13/2010 10:06:00 AM

HG LIP BALM!!!

Nothing will beat it.

on 5/12/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

AMAZING! This is one of my favorites lip balm EVER. It helps to keep my lips hydrated and beautiful, it smells nice and leaves a faint trace of color. Give it a try! RECOMMENDED.

on 5/6/2010 7:33:00 AM

I could sniff on this stuff all day, its smell is so fascinating! BUT this stuff gave me allergy on lips!!
For the first time...
I even paid more, hoping to hydrate my dry lips, but it just didn't work, and gave me a pair of swollen, irritated lips!!

on 5/3/2010 10:23:00 PM

First starting off with the BURT'S BEES Replenishing LIP BLAM with pomegranate oil this stuff is fantastic I tell you! Not only does it smell fantastic, it leaves your lips feeling super soft and smooth..not to mention the lite hue of color it also gives. It usually runs about 2-3$ in price but trust me you will not regret this buy..I love all BURT'S BEES products but this one tops my cake! Plus all packaging contains 50% post-industrial recylcled plastic! Yippeee!

on 4/29/2010 2:18:00 PM

This is my favorite balm. I used to use cherry carmex, but stopped when I got one of these on a whim. This is all I buy now. Why? Because it heals my chapped lips in a day, where as the carmex would heal my chapped lips but if I stopped wearing it they would come back again. Personally I like the smell, even though it is a little odd. I like the texture and that it's not greasy or shiny. I love to use this before applying a lip product too. Keeps some of the more drying lipsticks from drying out and looking awful.

Top Rated Lip Treatments