BeneFit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.1

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i really like this foundation it covers well is easy to blend and is pretty long lasting.This is the first foundation i ever bought a second time i loved it so much.i have since changed to a mineral line (jane iredale) but still highly endorse benefit the coverage it just so much better.

CAKEY. I'll use it on my eyelids to even out tone because I have no other use for it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

For the record, I usually LOVE benefit products. Benefit and NARS are probably the two brands I trust almost unconditionally.

This product showed up CAKEY on me. When i put it on at first i loved it, but when i looked in the mirror i looked terrible!! I thought it'd be a good product since I am blessed with mostly nice skin and don't need much coverage. Won't ever buy again. But I do love a multitude of other benefit products!!

I actually liked this product, I've already finished with one, but I am not planning to buy another one, just because it's so expensive and I had gone through it pretty quick. It's not super heavy, and it matched my skin well (NC25) However, it doesn't really cover my blemishes when I am having one of those "bad days". I need to put on a lot more to get decent coverage, and by then, my face will look all caked up.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It gave my skin a really fake looking glow, kinda orangey. It felt thick coming onto my skin, and the smell reminded me of Play-Doh. But once it settled, I patted my cheeks and they weren't sticky. After a while, though, my skin got really oily and shiny.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok..so about a year ago I got this as a sample and I thought I remebered liking it. Recwently I thought to revisit it because I am trying to get off of heavy foundations.
The problem with this product is that it sits on top of the skin and never dries. Because of that it is easy to streak and wipe off. It is not long wear and not for ppl with oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

There isn't really anything I like about this 'foundation'. First of all, it offers NO coverage. I get the same look with this as I do with my MAC MSFN by itself, or tinted moisturizer. It just sat on top of my skin feeling very heavy and greasy (Playsticks gave me the same feeling BTW), transferring on anything that even came near my face. I used the 'deep' shade for my NC40/42 skin, which was a little orangey. Not worth the $28-30 or whatever I spent on it, AT ALL...I returned it about a week after buying it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a new foundation, when the counter girl first put this on me I wasn't very impressed. I still bought it thinking how I wanted something other than liquids or mineral powder, seemed like something new.

So when I put this on for myself, I applied it with the brush and I have to say I looked GORGEOUS!! I looked so amazing and found that putting some minerals on top it would not give me that dreaded shine I get with my oily skin. I wore this to my friend's for a housewarming party, and hours later in the day when I looked in the mirror I still looked AMAZING.

Unfortunately, the next morning when I woke up I had HUGE ZITS all over my face!! :( I always am careful to remove my makeup and cleanse properly, usually I do not breakout from other products I have used. I loved how beautiful this made my skin look I even tried it a few more times using acne treatment (Benzyl peroxide cream) underneath. No matter what I tried it always gave me horrible breakouts :(

The bottom line: Everyone should try this! if it makes you break out like it did to me, you can always return it ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I went for a make over at the local Benfit counter and she used this on me and let me just say I don't like other people putting on my foundation because they tend to 'cake' it on and not blend it properly but when she put this on my face I was happy with the result, so I agreed to buy (even though it is expensive she assured me it would probably last a year)

The next day I used this and it was so much better applied myself, its a really flawless finish and I usually pair it with a dusting of 'hello flawless' powder and it works a treat for me as I don't like heavy coverage for my face! The reason I only gave it 4 lippies is beacuse of the price and the amount in the pot but I don't mind saving up some money to buy another one when mine runs out!

You don't really get a whole lot of bang for your buck here in my opinion. Whilst the packaging is cute (hello Benefit's main selling point!) what's inside doesn't really differ a whole lot from your average creme foundation. Sure it's pretty light and silky and matches your skin tone ok, but it's nothing to write home about, especially considering the price!