October 25, 2014 | 1922 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by garagesale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Often when bright or neon colors are applied to the skin with just a primer they can look faded or dull. Milk makes bright colors really pop. I've even used this on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So cheap & you get a lot of product. It's pigmented & versatile. Can be used as a base, or for on the go touch ups or even application of inner corner highlight. Blend & you're done.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love to use this as a base over my UDPP to make those lighter color eye shadows pop. I have a medium skin tone, so its too harsh for my liking to use as a highlight or for my inner corners; however, it seems to be rather useful in that regard for lighter skin tones. The only reason this product didn't get 5 lippies from me is because one time I had to depot this pencil after it broke and I noticed that it dried up really fast. A lot of it ended up going to waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a base for light eyeshadow colours that would otherwise look washed out. I use it over UDPP and it stays put and doesn't crease too badly. It blends nicely, to the point where it can be used to highlight without looking harsh. To use it as a highlighter I apply with my fingers, tapping it on, then blend out with a brush.

It can be used as a white liner, but it is a clumsy size for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pigmented and goes on smooth and blends easily good all around eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by macsephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is very creamy and blends well when applied. I like to use this product to highlight my eyes after I apply my Urban Decay primer potion. I apply this pencil to the inner corner of my eyes, brow bone, and center of the lid. I then blend it out using my finger and it just creates a brighter and wider looking eye. The packaging is typical for a pencil but the plastic lid cracks easily. I have a couple other of these NYX Jumbo eye pencils and one or two of the lids cracked and squished all the product. Of course it was fixed by re-sharpening the pencil, but the lid is now destroyed so it would have been better if they used a stronger plastic for the clear lid. Overall, I would recommend trying this item, but just be careful of where you store it so the lid doesn't crack.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by najuheeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! it's very creamy and smooth which makes it much easier to work with / blend. Since my make-up collection's been getting fatter and fatter, although I felt the need for this, i was a bit hesistant to purchase; my initial temptation was to get few different colours, then disciplined myself to just get one, and it had to be milk. I do not regret purchasing it whatsoever, this is a must have. I use it as a shadow base, after i put my elf mineral eyeshadow primer, but i also love using it as highlighter underneath my eye brow often. Today I tried it right underneath my eyes to sorta cover my dark circle- guess what! it blends really well into my pale skin tone (I'm korean with extra pale skin tone)- i find that it works better than concealer!

good news! i was just randomly visiting pharma plus store today, grabbed couple more jumbo pencils, learned that they were 20% off from regular price (so @ $3.99 cad) which ended up becoming a NYX haul...:) can't wait to try out my 6 new colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Rachaelein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a great find! A makeup guru on youtube turned me on to this and I've never looked back.

This pencil goes on very creamy and is a really bright white. I mostly use it as a base to make other shadows pop, so I can't attest to its staying power/creasing tendencies when worn alone or over primer. It's a great base though, and fantastic for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jerseyvalen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this for my halloween makeup. I was looking for a matte white thick eye pencil. I applied under my eye and it went on very creamy without tugging my skin. It didn't cake in my fine lines. However, it did transfer to my upper eyelashes when I blinked, but I fixed that with a little white powder over the pencil. It lasted all through my party and looked almost perfect when I got home 7 hours later.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by miztres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this eyeshadow! This is a must have staple for every makeup lover. It has a creamy application and easy to blend with a brush or fingers. Perfect for having colors stick to your lid and stand out. That said, I usually use a primer (painterly paint pot) or else it will crease after a while, but stays perfect with a primer. I am going to buy the other basic shades to have. As for price I get mine from Ebay because it is even cheaper, but on the website it's $4 for a pencil very affordable. It is very useful I recommend it to everyone!