Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

All I can say is -- OUCH!! I just received this deluxe sample from Sephora, but didn't know what it was. I tried it, and like some others here said, the stinging began about 2 minutes after I applied it. It didn't let up until I washed it off - it was *highly* irritating, and the burning was intense. And, it didn't plump up my lips at all. Definitely would not purchase again.

I got this as a sample, otherwise i never would've bought it. I'm not into pluming my lips, but I figurd What the heck? when I got the sample tube in the mail. It's an ok clear gloss--I do feel a good amount of tingling, but don't really se any results at all. And it seems to wear off pretty fast on my lips too.

thank god i am not the only one who thinks this stuff is horrible!!!!! like the other woman said, everything was fine for about the first 15 seconds, then i was struggling for the next 5 minutes trying not to cry!! please please please don't waste your money!!........this is satan in lip plumper form!!!!

I think this did make my lips a plumper. I asked my boyfriend what he thought and he said they looked bigger. I have really pale lips and this stuff made them have a great red color which was nice by itself even if the stuff didn't really make my lips any bigger ( which i think it did, but the color change was worthwhile on its own). I'm not sure if I'll repurchase just because I buy too many other products as it is, but it will be nice to have when I go somewhere special.

First of all I didn't buy this, it came as a deluxe sample from Sephora. When I applied this, it felt ok and then 30 seconds later my lips felt as though a dozen needles were stuck in them and a drying, burning sensation flooded my lips. They FELT huge. I expected to look in the mirror and see lips to rival Angelina Jolie but alas this wasn't to be.....

Much pain, no gain :(

I don't usually write reviews, but this product was so bad, I felt the need to warn others about it. Other than the intense stinging sensation (which is normal but uncomfortable), this product completely ruined my lips. I never had any problems with my lips before, and ever since I used this product, they are completely dry and irritated. Even the skin just above my upper lip is irritated and to the point where the skin is peeling off. I don't recommend this product at all.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Sephora and was instantly a fan. My dad even noticed that my lips were plumper and he never notices anything makeup wise. He walked in the door and looked right at me and said your lips look bigger. I'm not sure if he meant it as a compliment but I'll take it as one. I just bought a full size and I've had the same results. I do wish the gloss wasn't so tacky (which is why I took off a lipstick) but I guess I can live with it.

I spent a long time deciding whether to buy this product or LipFusion. I sampled each at Sephora and decided to go with this b/c it seemed to plump more right away. (Also, it was cheaper, though, granted, it's a much smaller bottle.)

I initially liked this. It did sting, but not unbearably, although, like everyone else, I had to make sure not to put this on beyond my lipline or I'd get some un-beautiful redness and swelling. Anyway, this SEEMED to make my average-sized lips a little fuller. I am not 100% sure if they really WERE fuller or maybe just FELT that way b/c they were stinging. But still, I was pretty sure they swelled up a bit when I put this on and felt hopeful that the effects might improve with repeated use. But then...

After using this for over a week, I noticed I was getting clogged pores on the perimeter of and above my lipline. I don't mean zits, but actual hard pore clogs. It was gross. And since I had never had anything like that before in my life, I could tell right away what was causing it. It was really bad, eventually extending fron the perimeter of my lips further out on my face. I am still waiting for some of the bumps to clear out. I don't know what ingredient caused it, but this was a pretty serious beauty problem... :(

So I went back to Sephora and, testament to Sephora's fabulous return policy, I was able to return the half-empty bottle without the original box it came in and, more surprisingly, without a receipt. So...next stop, either LipFusion or a return to City Lips...hmm...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow. Well, this definately works! I got a sample of it from Sephora and gave it a try. I've used other lip plumpers with varying success and I use Lipfusion almost daily, which works fine but doesn't blow me away.

So I put the Lip Injection on, and immediately noticed how smooth it was. I like the consistancy of it better than Lipfusion. At first I didn't notice a tingle and didn't think that it was going to do anything, and then suddenly it started to work! It didn't really hurt, but it was very tingly, I didn't mind the sensation. After a couple of minutes my lips were noticbly plumped, more than I've ever gotten from a lip plumper, and they were BRIGHT RED. I'm fair skinned and I never wear red lipstick so it looked a little wild to me! At that point my husband walked into the bathroom and did a double take! He could definately tell the difference. One thing I learned from my first try with this is that you have to be REALLY careful not to get it outside of your lip line. I was a little messy with it and I looked like a five year old that had been drinking red Kool-aid. The redness subsided after 15 minutes or so, but it didn't look so great while it lasted. My lips looked bigger for several hours after I used it. Once the redness subsided I put a regular colored gloss over the Lip Injection and my lips looked great!

The bottom line is that it DID plump my lips. This is the best lip plumper I've tried so far. If you can take the tingling, which I didn't think was bad, and the temporary redness, this is a great product. I've tried it a few more times and now that I've learned to apply it more carefully I really like it. You don't need to use very much of it. I've been using it out of a sample package and a few drops of it did the trick. I really liked this product and will probably purchase it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Sorry to say for all those who disagree but I think this lip gloss works pretty well! For some I can understand how the sting can be quite untolerable but I love the results! I like how the pout-iness subdues after a while but still keeps your lips pink and shiny!

Popular Lip Treatments