Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 12/7/2005 9:10:00 AM

thank god i am not the only one who thinks this stuff is horrible!!!!! like the other woman said, everything was fine for about the first 15 seconds, then i was struggling for the next 5 minutes trying not to cry!! please please please don't waste your money!!........this is satan in lip plumper form!!!!

on 12/5/2005 11:57:00 PM

I think this did make my lips a plumper. I asked my boyfriend what he thought and he said they looked bigger. I have really pale lips and this stuff made them have a great red color which was nice by itself even if the stuff didn't really make my lips any bigger ( which i think it did, but the color change was worthwhile on its own). I'm not sure if I'll repurchase just because I buy too many other products as it is, but it will be nice to have when I go somewhere special.

on 12/5/2005 10:08:00 PM

First of all I didn't buy this, it came as a deluxe sample from Sephora. When I applied this, it felt ok and then 30 seconds later my lips felt as though a dozen needles were stuck in them and a drying, burning sensation flooded my lips. They FELT huge. I expected to look in the mirror and see lips to rival Angelina Jolie but alas this wasn't to be.....

Much pain, no gain :(

on 12/5/2005 1:28:00 PM

I don't usually write reviews, but this product was so bad, I felt the need to warn others about it. Other than the intense stinging sensation (which is normal but uncomfortable), this product completely ruined my lips. I never had any problems with my lips before, and ever since I used this product, they are completely dry and irritated. Even the skin just above my upper lip is irritated and to the point where the skin is peeling off. I don't recommend this product at all.

on 12/5/2005 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Sephora and was instantly a fan. My dad even noticed that my lips were plumper and he never notices anything makeup wise. He walked in the door and looked right at me and said your lips look bigger. I'm not sure if he meant it as a compliment but I'll take it as one. I just bought a full size and I've had the same results. I do wish the gloss wasn't so tacky (which is why I took off a lipstick) but I guess I can live with it.

on 12/4/2005 10:40:00 PM

I spent a long time deciding whether to buy this product or LipFusion. I sampled each at Sephora and decided to go with this b/c it seemed to plump more right away. (Also, it was cheaper, though, granted, it's a much smaller bottle.)

I initially liked this. It did sting, but not unbearably, although, like everyone else, I had to make sure not to put this on beyond my lipline or I'd get some un-beautiful redness and swelling. Anyway, this SEEMED to make my average-sized lips a little fuller. I am not 100% sure if they really WERE fuller or maybe just FELT that way b/c they were stinging. But still, I was pretty sure they swelled up a bit when I put this on and felt hopeful that the effects might improve with repeated use. But then...

After using this for over a week, I noticed I was getting clogged pores on the perimeter of and above my lipline. I don't mean zits, but actual hard pore clogs. It was gross. And since I had never had anything like that before in my life, I could tell right away what was causing it. It was really bad, eventually extending fron the perimeter of my lips further out on my face. I am still waiting for some of the bumps to clear out. I don't know what ingredient caused it, but this was a pretty serious beauty problem... :(

So I went back to Sephora and, testament to Sephora's fabulous return policy, I was able to return the half-empty bottle without the original box it came in and, more surprisingly, without a receipt. So...next stop, either LipFusion or a return to City Lips...hmm...

on 12/2/2005 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow. Well, this definately works! I got a sample of it from Sephora and gave it a try. I've used other lip plumpers with varying success and I use Lipfusion almost daily, which works fine but doesn't blow me away.

So I put the Lip Injection on, and immediately noticed how smooth it was. I like the consistancy of it better than Lipfusion. At first I didn't notice a tingle and didn't think that it was going to do anything, and then suddenly it started to work! It didn't really hurt, but it was very tingly, I didn't mind the sensation. After a couple of minutes my lips were noticbly plumped, more than I've ever gotten from a lip plumper, and they were BRIGHT RED. I'm fair skinned and I never wear red lipstick so it looked a little wild to me! At that point my husband walked into the bathroom and did a double take! He could definately tell the difference. One thing I learned from my first try with this is that you have to be REALLY careful not to get it outside of your lip line. I was a little messy with it and I looked like a five year old that had been drinking red Kool-aid. The redness subsided after 15 minutes or so, but it didn't look so great while it lasted. My lips looked bigger for several hours after I used it. Once the redness subsided I put a regular colored gloss over the Lip Injection and my lips looked great!

The bottom line is that it DID plump my lips. This is the best lip plumper I've tried so far. If you can take the tingling, which I didn't think was bad, and the temporary redness, this is a great product. I've tried it a few more times and now that I've learned to apply it more carefully I really like it. You don't need to use very much of it. I've been using it out of a sample package and a few drops of it did the trick. I really liked this product and will probably purchase it.

on 12/2/2005 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Sorry to say for all those who disagree but I think this lip gloss works pretty well! For some I can understand how the sting can be quite untolerable but I love the results! I like how the pout-iness subdues after a while but still keeps your lips pink and shiny!

on 11/30/2005 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Girls, girls, girls, what are we thinking? Are luscious lips worth 7 minutes of some pretty intense burning? I'm going to have to put my foot down - this product is too painful for me. For you tough ones out there, I will say that this product does temporarily plump lips and brings out a nice flushed color in my lips. But beware, it will plump and flush ANY part of your body that it gets on - your hand, your face, you name it. Be sure to stay within your lip line, and to apply it evenly (my lips were a little lopsided one night when I put it on in a hurry).

on 11/29/2005 11:52:00 PM

A swapper sent me a mini of this as an extra and I love it so much I just bought the whole kit from Sephora. I don't have particuraly small lips, my tops a bit smaller than the bottem though so I thought I'd try it anyway. WOW! This made them alot plumper and because of all the blood rushing to my lips, they were a nice pinky shade (my lips have no color almost naturally) so it was like I didn't even need a gloss over them. This is very shiny and I do love how the gloss by itself looks. I made my 2 friends at work try it and they both loved it too! Than the one guy we work with said to us, "I don't don't what you used, but boy you guys all have nice lips". And he never notices anything, so that was good enough for us. And I happen to like the tingle on my lips, call me crazy, but it reminds me of the tingle you get from Big Red gum but on your lips instead of in your mouth!

Popular Lip Treatments