April 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by bearbeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Girls, girls, girls, what are we thinking? Are luscious lips worth 7 minutes of some pretty intense burning? I'm going to have to put my foot down - this product is too painful for me. For you tough ones out there, I will say that this product does temporarily plump lips and brings out a nice flushed color in my lips. But beware, it will plump and flush ANY part of your body that it gets on - your hand, your face, you name it. Be sure to stay within your lip line, and to apply it evenly (my lips were a little lopsided one night when I put it on in a hurry).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ledonatella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A swapper sent me a mini of this as an extra and I love it so much I just bought the whole kit from Sephora. I don't have particuraly small lips, my tops a bit smaller than the bottem though so I thought I'd try it anyway. WOW! This made them alot plumper and because of all the blood rushing to my lips, they were a nice pinky shade (my lips have no color almost naturally) so it was like I didn't even need a gloss over them. This is very shiny and I do love how the gloss by itself looks. I made my 2 friends at work try it and they both loved it too! Than the one guy we work with said to us, "I don't don't what you used, but boy you guys all have nice lips". And he never notices anything, so that was good enough for us. And I happen to like the tingle on my lips, call me crazy, but it reminds me of the tingle you get from Big Red gum but on your lips instead of in your mouth!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 9:38:00 PM More reviews by brianx

This is the most intense, high-shine gloss I've ever experienced. That alone makes your lips look HUGE... and on top that, it has the added cayenne in it which makes your lips tingle like crazy and turn beet red! Lip Injection really does work, it plumps up the lips quite dramatically, but you must be careful not to get it anywhere on the skin around your mouth or those areas will turn red as well. Overall a good product. I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well i have to say this does work, i've never seen my lips that way before, i loved they way they looked so much that now i want to have a real injection LOL. This burns like crazy, and the sad thing is that the plumping only last as long as it burns, which is like only like 1-2 minutes. So I would say since this doesn't last it would only be a good thing to use if ur getting your picture taken.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2005 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Buttercup89

I just bought the clear version of this today. A few seconds after I put this on and rub my lips together, they start to burn and it's a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't last long. It makes my lips a pretty dark rose shade. I didn't notice too much of a difference in my lip size, but my sister said they looked "plumper" to her. Also, the shine lasts for a couple hours on my lips. Overall, I like it because of the long-lasting shine and the shade it turns my lips, plus slight plumping action, but I wouldn't buy it again because it's pretty expensive for a clear lip gloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

This is the worst product I bought in a while. Yes, it definitely makes your lips fuller and plumper, but at the expense of stinging and burning that you have to bear for all the time you are wearing it. To say more, 10 minutes after I applied the Lip Injection I discovered that I developed redness all around my mouth! On the top of that, my poor lips were numb for hours, no matter how hard I was trying to wash off this product.
Bad, VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with Lip Injection :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by malibu_jenny

I like the effects of this, but I can't find the clear one anywhere and the coloured ones are just way too 'frosted' for me - I prefer high gloss shine. I've found my Lethal Glow Lip Venom does a better job and looks more natural but the jury is out until I find the clear Too Faced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried DuWop Lip Venom, a Sally Hansen Lip Inflation and the colored versions of this gloss, but the plain clear is the best I've tried. If you're not ready for some stinging, don't bother with this, but it works where nothing else does. My lips are instantly red and plumped.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2005 5:43:00 AM More reviews by vickyc123

Great stuff! Let me start by saying that I don't have sensitive skin and my lips are average sized and nicely pigmented to begin with. When I use this, my lips tingle very much like my mouth does when chewing hot cinnamon gum. It doesn't burn or sting me, just tingles. After a minute or two my lips are definitely fuller and their color deepens to a darker rose color than usual. I have no complaints about this product except that I wish the effect lasted longer. I'm not one to constantly re-apply makeup all day, but I haven't heard of anything aside from actual injections (eek!) that last the whole day and night. I have, and will purchase again. Definitely not recommended for people with even the slightest case of sensitive skin, or who can't tolerate hot cinnamon or pepper.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Smart_blonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff hurts! it made my lips feel all big and numb all day! it made them red and the skin around my lips got pink. it was horrible, i had to wipe it off. luckily i hadn't really bought it (it was just a sample)i do think it would be good for someone with really thin lips (mine are already plump, i just tried it because i had the sample) would not buy!