September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by porcelaintrash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, it is gentle and feels lovely on my skin.
It takes my make up off as well as my heavily used mascara.

Rub it on your face and just wipe it off with a tissue, it is nice and simple with no effort needed.

The only con in my opinion is the packaging, i think it would be better in a pump bottle so the product isn't getting wasted.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Removes m/u well (I usually soak a cotton ball and leave it on my eye for 20 seconds, so I don't have to tug). A little spendy. No scent. Good sturdy packaging and lid. Doesn't sting my eyes, even when I'm wearing contacts.

CONS: Leaves some film on skin.

Overall, I would repurchase this in some situations (although I feel that Neutrogena's oil-free eye m/u remover works almost as well and costs half as much, so I'll stick w/Neutrogena most of the time :) )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mkgirl9

Very gentle on the eyes, I had no problems with sensitively. No stinging, burning. It did leave a little residue but you are supposed to rinse that off.

What I did was shake the bottle vigorously for the formula to be mixed, then got a cotton ball and swiped it on my eyes for about 10 seconds. I looked at my once white cotton ball and it was smeared with my mascara/eyeshadow. Not too bad!!! I had to apply it twice though to get rid of my mascara. With the first swipe, it got rid of all my eyeshadow and some of my mascara. Used it again to swipe off the rest.

Pretty decent, not fantastic eye makeup remover, still in the search for a better one. Will I buy again? Yes, its a little steep considering its 17.50 for a makeup remover, but it does what it claims.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This removed my makeup well, it left a greasy residue that made my eyes get irritated. By the time I woke up the night after using it, my eyes were bloodshot and itchy, not really nice. Won't use again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Hematite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried them all, I think, and this is by far the best remover for w/p mu and mascara.
I shake up the bottle, tip it over one cotton ball, and by very gently holding the cotton over each eye, a load of mu dissolves. It is not greasy and does not sting. worth the price, as I can use it sparingly as just described.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product did a great job at removing my eye makeup with no burning sensation or irritation, but I found after a few days of using this my eye area was becoming quite dry and sensative. Once I stopped using it I had no further problems so I believe this was the culprit. Won't be putting this product near my face again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MKM2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite makeup remover. I have tried drugstore makeup removers and even though i love the prices most of them leave me feeling greasy and that's no good. I use this everyday and have never had a problem with breakouts or irritation. The packaging is nice with the child-proof type cap, however be careful when traveling because it has a tendency to leak.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

My favorite makeup remover! I love how this removes my lipgloss, lipstick etc. and my lips don't feel sticky after cleansing! It also takes off my waterproof make up in a jiffy! Love this stuff! It feels oily but it doesn't break out my skin. Althought it says eye and lips I find it can remove my foundation as well! So I use this then I cleanse my face and my skin is makeup free :D

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by herebygrace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Product seemed to work fine for me but the product irritated my eyes. My eyes would get so red - and stay red throughout the next day - it was embarassing. I didn't realize it was this product at first and started taking allergy meds. I was also using the facial cleanser and have discontinued both. It's a shame because I loved the convenience of the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this eye makeup remover. Others have always dried out my delicate eye area. This one removes all traces of my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling moisturised.