April 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 6:43:00 AM More reviews by jynjai

Yum. This stuff is fantastic as a body wash. Very rich and creamy, and it smells so like the real thing that it curbs sweet cravings on occasion! I haven't tried it as a hair product, so I can't comment there. This was my first Philosophy purchase and I was very impressed. I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Andrea516

This stuff is wonderful. You really have to smell this to believe it. As a body wash/hair product, it is average, nothing special, but works fine for me. But the smell itself is worth the money to me, and it doesn't really linger, either. Which, like previous posts, is a good thing if you havent decided on your scent for the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bisexualbritni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too spicy and not as sweet as I thought it would be! It just wasn't for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 4:25:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent so much I sometimes pick up the bottle and sniff it when I'm not in the shower. I can smell not only the cinnamon, but the pastry and icing. EDIT: Tonight I tried this as a shampoo and it lathered up a storm, smelled heavenly, and - get this - actually worked. I did have to use a separate conditioner, and the scent didn't last on my hair, but for what it's worth, it *does* work for some people in this capacity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Genny

I bought this product based on all the raves and I must say you all are right. This shower gel is wonderful. It left my skin feeling so soft and clean. It smells like buttercream icing on top of a yummy cinnamon bun. I would buy this product again for sure. The price is dirt cheap really. You get a great product and tons of it for such a small price. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by whiskers4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first shower gel I have used for the entire amount and it is a huge shower gel. I love the comforting cinnamon buns fragrance and I love the fact that I don't smell like it when I get out of the shower.

I love fragrance but often when I have a scented shower gel, I tend not to use them often since I don't decide what fragrance I will wear for the day.

It envelopes me with it's scent in the shower making it a wonderful way to enjoy your shower and that is the best recommendation I can give. My absolute favorite shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2004 12:28:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

Absolutely delicious scent! Every time I smell this in the shower my mouth begins to water. As a shower gel it creates a rich, creamy lather that really moisturizes my skin. I recommend avoiding it as a shampoo and conditioner though. As a shampoo it's fine but it doesn't condition in the least bit (left me with massive tangles), so you're probably better off saving it as shower gel. Leaves the bathroom smelling absolutely wonderful after you're done with your shower. I've repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lumiotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This one`s a keeper! Really like the scent and the texture is good for my dry skin. I use it as a body wash only, because it`s not that effective as a hair conditioner for my long hair. My BF uses this for his short hair and it works great for him though. Would definitely repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2004 5:12:00 PM More reviews by circe2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this struff,and so does my husband!!! I relaly like that it does not linger too long so you dont walk around smelling like a pastryall day.

My only complaint is taht it relaly is not a good shampoo/conditioner. It really dried out my haior when i tried it one day at the gym.
But I have repurchased several times for use as a shower gel!! yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by staci23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells amazing. Just like a warm batch of cinnamon buns out of the oven. You can use it in the bath or shower and enjoy the scent, but you don't walk out of the shower smelling like a big cinnamon bun. Which is great. It's like a fun bath treat that is over as soon as you're done and won't linger or interfere with your fragrance of the day. Fabulous!