Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 7/3/2004 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yum! This product smells like freshly baked cinnamon buns, isn't drying at all and best of all, doesn't leave you smelling like a bakery after your shower. I also use it as a body and hair wash on my 6 year old daughter. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase.

on 6/30/2004 9:15:00 PM

Fantastic smell. I use it as a shampoo and love it. You only use a dab and get tons of lather.
Definitely buy it!

on 6/28/2004 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have never been into foody smelling bath products but Philosophy has really changed my mind. Cinnamon buns smells so realistic that you'll want to eat it. I can smell the cinnamon, the butter, icing, it smells so real that it amazes me a little every time I use it. I like that the scent doesn't linger more than a few hours so I don't have to walk around smelling like a big cinnamon bun. It's a fun thing though and it makes me feel good when I'm in the shower. My husband loves it too. He tried to lick it to see if it tasted as good as it smelled but I stopped him, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

on 6/28/2004 7:58:00 PM

Smells fantastic! It's a realistic cinnamon bun scent. Does not smell fake at all.

on 6/25/2004 6:43:00 AM

Yum. This stuff is fantastic as a body wash. Very rich and creamy, and it smells so like the real thing that it curbs sweet cravings on occasion! I haven't tried it as a hair product, so I can't comment there. This was my first Philosophy purchase and I was very impressed. I will buy again!

on 6/12/2004 6:47:00 PM

This stuff is wonderful. You really have to smell this to believe it. As a body wash/hair product, it is average, nothing special, but works fine for me. But the smell itself is worth the money to me, and it doesn't really linger, either. Which, like previous posts, is a good thing if you havent decided on your scent for the day.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Too spicy and not as sweet as I thought it would be! It just wasn't for me!

on 6/8/2004 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this scent so much I sometimes pick up the bottle and sniff it when I'm not in the shower. I can smell not only the cinnamon, but the pastry and icing. EDIT: Tonight I tried this as a shampoo and it lathered up a storm, smelled heavenly, and - get this - actually worked. I did have to use a separate conditioner, and the scent didn't last on my hair, but for what it's worth, it *does* work for some people in this capacity.

on 5/20/2004 5:19:00 PM

I bought this product based on all the raves and I must say you all are right. This shower gel is wonderful. It left my skin feeling so soft and clean. It smells like buttercream icing on top of a yummy cinnamon bun. I would buy this product again for sure. The price is dirt cheap really. You get a great product and tons of it for such a small price. Will buy again.

on 5/16/2004 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the first shower gel I have used for the entire amount and it is a huge shower gel. I love the comforting cinnamon buns fragrance and I love the fact that I don't smell like it when I get out of the shower.

I love fragrance but often when I have a scented shower gel, I tend not to use them often since I don't decide what fragrance I will wear for the day.

It envelopes me with it's scent in the shower making it a wonderful way to enjoy your shower and that is the best recommendation I can give. My absolute favorite shower gel.