December 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2007 7:47:00 AM More reviews by AnneMR

First time i bought Clinique and it's the last! My skin ( combination skin) gets very dry and harsh and it doesnt take all my make up, especially lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by watermelon760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how the cleanser lathers up really well on my face. It makes my face feel SUPER clean and fresh afterwards, but a little tight. Definetely need to use toner and moisturizer after you use this product so that your face doesn't get dry. But, I really love how clean my face feels after I use this product. I will definetely use this as my regular cleanser and its affordable too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by br_ainstorm

I use this cleanser when i use makeup or when i feel i need to rid my face off the buildup for a fresher feel. This is a heavy duty cleanser- not really for everyday use. I love the clean feel i get after using this. I need only to use very little product...it's very effective. Using too much will make my face feel tight and dry. I only use less than 1cm and lather it in my hands (it lathers really well) before cleansing my face with the foam. My moisturizer sinks in well afterwards. I think this cleanser suits combo or oilier skins. I don't feel it will be very suitable for dry or easily dehydrated skins. The product is abit pricy but it has lasted me for years... i WILL buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 11:09:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use Cetaphil as my everyday cleanser. I only use this stuff when I've got lots of makeup to remove and I want my face squeaky clean. It does both jobs very, very well. My husband started to use this on his face!!! You really don't need very much - just a little pea-sized dab which foams up quickly and rinses off cleanly. Don't get it in your eyes! It stings. This stuff however is a bit drying on me (I have oily skin) so I don't use it very often. But that's fine, because the makeup I usually wear during the day is very minimal anyway. I've got the full-sized tube which I've had for over a year. Between my husband and me, we are almost halfway done and we think it could easily last for another 8 months. Will definitely get this again when we finally run out. Just wish it weren't so expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I have received several of these samples as GWPs, and I've always been pleased using it. I am surprised by the multiple reviews saying that this is too drying; while that seems to be true of many of Cliniques products, I can't say I observe this effect on me. Then again, I have oily skin. Anyway, I like how this stuff removes all makeup in one step, leaving my face fresh-feeling and not drawn or tight. Ditto the remarks about only needing a tiny amount. Would buy the full size if I was in the mood for Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lashenova

Ok. This is not meant to be a face wash or to remove makeup completly. It is meant to soften your sunscreens and makeup on your face (not the eyes) and prep you to use your face wash and fully remove your makeup. That is why people have been breaking out only using this. Read the instructions. I use this and then purpose foaming face wash then baby oil to remove eyemakeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2006 3:36:00 AM More reviews by CombinationSkin

I have combination acne prone skin. Did this make me break out? Yes. Is it too drying? Yes. Does it remove make up? No. Is it supposed to? I dont know. But it was like cleansing my face with a really bad quality, cheap drugstore branded cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2006 6:54:00 AM More reviews by tjgillham

It seems really creamy when you first start using it. But too drying for my sensative skin. Skin turned flaky within two days of trying it. Back to my lotion (no detergent) cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While this won't replace my regular cleanser, it's great for washing up after workouts. I received a GWP and will purchase when done.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by guyue

I am using this solely as a makeup remover. so far so good. it doesn't dry out my normal/combination skin and it is quite cheap. a little goes a long way. however, it doesn't foam well and i don't like the scent. as long as it does remove makeup, i'll repurchase it again.