July 23, 2014 | 1633 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by damarys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT WHE I HAVE FLAKY SKIN IN WINTER, I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN BUT I OUT IT AT NIGHT AND IN THE MORNING I WASH MY FACE AND MY SKIN FEELS REALLY SOFT, OTHER THING THAT I LIKE TO USE IT FOR IS TO REMOVE MAKE UP IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

This cream i believe is for someone with dry skin. My skin is oily and i find this cream soooo greasy. A while after i put it on my face is still shiny. I also find that it may give me a some new tiny pimples, nothing big but i think it means it clogs my pores. The scent is also old lady-ish. Luckily its my moms and i didnt spend money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes it's greasy but it does help when I get dry patches on my face during the winter, It doesnt interfear with my foundation and it's just a great/cheap product if your willing to deal with it being greasy sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this day and night. It beats hign end moisterizers big time. I love it! Makes my skinlook amazing and keeps my very dry skin from feeling tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by aimeec54

I've been using this cream as a night moisturizer in the winter months for a couple years now. A few years back my skin was getting drier and I needed something to soften it up so I bought this inexpensive cream. I think it's good if you just need a little extra something at night to get rid of dry flakes. It has a pleasant powdery scent and I enjoy the jar packaging. One small tub lasts me for the winter. If you're looking for an inexpensive moisturizer I would try this and see if it works for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, I've used it for awhile now. it last forever and a little goes a long ways. I wash my face, apply this and give it few minutes to 'sink in' before applying make up. Works great all day. I only use it in the morning unless I'm very dry. I like the packaging and I think it's nice it doesn't have a pump, it's easier to control how much you're using. Try it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really want to like this product, but I just can't. It's so greasy that doesn't even gets absorb into skin. The scent is also very strong that gives me a headache. Fortunately, I only bought a small bottle or it will be a big waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by azxgiggles

I've been using this for over a year and it's great especially in the winter time because my skin gets very dry. This is very thick, so it's very moisturizing. I used this at night so my skin can soak in the moisture. Many people cannot stand the smell of it, but I think it's fine. I have never broken out from using this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by lexilou712

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing such great reviews on this product I decided to buy in. I was in search of a good moisturizing face cream that didn't leave me face shiny, so I was really excited when I got it. The pakaging is easy to open but nothing special and the price was a usual drugstore price. When I opened it I knew it was going to be pretty thick (which it was) and then there was a slightly strong hint of fragrance to it. More like a baby powder type of smell though, so it wasn't too bad. But the second night I used it I broke out, it wasn't too bad because I had only used it two nights but I definitely won't be buying this again. Hope this helps!

Lexi

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

I hated this cream, broke me out, left my skin feeling greasy, the only thing it was good at was as a make up remover that I had to use a face wash on afterward.