October 23, 2014 | 848 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by aliford

I really do think that products work much differently for different people. I wear oil free foundation and try to avoid oil in my facial care products as much as possible because of my very sensitive, acne prone skin. However, I do use this moisturizer and I don't have any problems with it. I still get an occasional pimple, but that could be from wearing makeup too long or something. For me, it feels really good and moisturizes well. If you put too much on, you'll be oily, but with moderate amounts it will rub in nicely and just leave you cool and smooth. It also makes a good base/carrier for essential oils, even though I can't really use those. But you can add your rose or lavender or whatever right to the cream and mix it up for a kick. Personally, I'm almost scared to try anything else for fear of breaking out, so this is my safe place.
EDIT: I have found a much better, oil free moisturizer. I didn't realize how much better my skin could do. I would still use the Ponds in a pinch, but now I know I can do better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I really wanted to like this, I heard so many raves about it when I tried it months ago. But ultimately, it made me break out and I was an oil slicker.

I wouldn't want to cancel this out, it probably just didn't mix well with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. i have been using it for years. i havent tried many face moisturizers but i am HOOKED on this. i've read reviews and did my research on other products, but they dont compare to Pond's. It moisturizers my face very well! Especially during the cold winter months. I have dry skin, year round, so this is a must for me. It lasts me a while too, which is great. I don't have to keep repurchasing every month. There is no SPF, but I am absolutely fine with that. I've tried Aveeno's Positively Radiant facial moisturizer, which works fine, but it does not moisturize my face as well as this one does. For those warmer days, summer, this product may be a bit heavy, but I just use a smaller amount and mix it with my Aveeno product. I would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by jelena14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome for those with dry, dehydrated skin and for cold winter months. I put this on at night and my skin soaks it all in. I have sensitive skin and this cream does not irritate it at all. Actually, I used it a few times when I broke out from other fancier lines in order to calm my skin down. Great product for the price. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extreme dry skin. I like how this makes my skin feel, more moisturized, The only problem is I have sensitive skin and the perfume in it cause my eyes to swell a little and a i feel a slight irritation. Not sure if i will keep using it based on this, its too bad because my skin looks dewy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ew...This was ok for a day or two, but after almost a week of trying to like it, I threw it out. It's greasy and smelly,and my skin was starting to really not like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by francescaelaina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty dry skin, put this on at night generously and I wake up with plump dewy skin. Fragrance is aggravating to my skin and makes my sensitive skin turn red. Other than that, I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by damarys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT WHE I HAVE FLAKY SKIN IN WINTER, I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN BUT I OUT IT AT NIGHT AND IN THE MORNING I WASH MY FACE AND MY SKIN FEELS REALLY SOFT, OTHER THING THAT I LIKE TO USE IT FOR IS TO REMOVE MAKE UP IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

This cream i believe is for someone with dry skin. My skin is oily and i find this cream soooo greasy. A while after i put it on my face is still shiny. I also find that it may give me a some new tiny pimples, nothing big but i think it means it clogs my pores. The scent is also old lady-ish. Luckily its my moms and i didnt spend money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes it's greasy but it does help when I get dry patches on my face during the winter, It doesnt interfear with my foundation and it's just a great/cheap product if your willing to deal with it being greasy sometimes.