Ponds Dry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 2/5/2010 1:10:00 AM

this is a pretty thick cream, and it works pretty well.
it just makes my face shiny, but i have pretty dry skin.
what i dont like about it is that there's mineral oil in it. and that's suppose to clog pores and whatnot . so ..... :/

on 2/3/2010 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have combination to oily skin and I thought this cream was too oily for me. Like I use it after shower and like 10-20 minutes after, my face was like really shiny. So I definitely don't recommend this and will not be re purchasing this. =\ This may be good for people with dry skin hence the product name. Sigh...

I have horrible skin. I have a few acne scars, and my skin still breaks out every once in awhile. I was never able to use ANY type of moisturizer (even ones for acne prone skin.) They would all make me break out or do nothing! I recently bought this stuff, and I love it!!! I was starting to break out more and more, so I started using a salicylic based wash and benxoyl peroxide cream on my problem areas. Of course that made my skin extremely dry and uneven looking. So I went out on a whim and tried the Ponds. I absolutely love it!!! I keep a strict routine with my face. Even after one use, my skin is perfectly moist. It even looks better than it ever has. I do believe that if I wasn't drying out my skin with the other stuff that this stuff alone would make me break out, but I am loving my skin now more than ever and I feel beautiful and flawless. I don't even need face makeup anymore. Screw proactiv and all that other stuff. Use regular acne washes and this cream!!

on 2/1/2010 12:16:00 AM

I just recently purchases this product. I don't really have dry, dry skin but in the winter months my face tends to be more dry than usual. I really like how it makes my face feel. It's a little thicker than other moisturizers I have used but that's whats good about it especially when I have drier skin than usual. I don't know if I will use this closer to spring and of course in summer when my skin is less dry. But I will continue to use this product and will probably buy again.

I always have a jar of Pond's around. Generally, I use it less in the summer as it is a rather thick cream. In the winter, I cannot live without it - my dry, thirsty skin drinks it up like there's no tomorrow. This cream is not greasy, but it may appear so on skin that is not craving a lot of moisture. A jar usually lasts me at least a year.

on 1/28/2010 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the cheapest and best face creams I've ever used. I used it night and day and my skins feels nice after I put it on. I love the price and also the quality of it. I definetly would buy it again. It is such a bargain.

on 1/27/2010 12:11:00 AM

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. This is my HG skin cream (and I have used everything from Olay to LaMer). I won't waste my money on expensive creams anymore. This is the only one that works for me. My main problem area is my forehead and the tops of my cheeks. My makeup was starting to look very flakey and gross, but as soon as I brought this back out for the winter, it looked flawless and dew-y again. It's only around $5 and I love it.

If I'm putting it on prior to putting on my makeup, I wait about 10 minutes for it to soak in.

on 1/26/2010 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this product because I have very dry skin, especially around the eyes and forehead. I've heard a lot of good reviews for it and wanted to see for myself. Only had it for a few days and I don't think I like it. I think it is way too heavy. I will put it on in the morning and the whole day my face will be kind of oily, like it didn't sink in, and I only use a small amount. I also think it caused my to break out a little bit.

on 1/24/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

i thought this was a good moisturizer for my dry skin, but as i kept using this i found out i was totally wrong. it is super cheap, but i rather spend more money on something thats going to work for me & that im actually goin to use. im not even going to finish this, it did nothing for my skin & my makeup still looked flaky when applied over it. i dont recommend this if u want to use this under foundation.

on 1/17/2010 5:46:00 PM

I love this cream, but I do have VERY dry skin. It does a much better job at moisturizing then many expensive brands I have tried. I use a retanoid one or twice a week at night and an antioxidant serum every morning so I don't feel the need to spend a fortune on lotion and this one works very well and is super cheap.

Popular Moisturizers