Ponds Dry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 3/22/2010 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i bought my small jar of this back in 2007. i was on and off with it, but since i have stepped up my skincare routine a couple months ago i couldnt live without this as i use it about twice a day. i can see why someone who has oily skin would not like this product. when i apply it, it may seem like its heavy and looks greasy on my skin. but thats why i love it. my skin soaks it up after a few minutes and leaves my face soft and hydrated all day. and i use it around my eyes too. ahhhh i just love this stuff. try it out!

on 3/21/2010 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If not for the fragrance......
I purchased this twice in the past and never had a problem with the performance of the product. It moisturized my face well, was creamy and smooth, not greasy but not too light and did not irritate my skin. I have been shopping for moisturizers many times and considered repurchasing this but passed it up for the same reason each time. My only gripe with this product is the scent -- it smells baby powderish and ends up reminding me of diapers. Yuck. I don't like scented products on my face at all but the smell of diapers is especially unacceptable! I would totally buy this product again if not for the fragrance. The price is good, and the product worked well on my skin. :(

on 3/18/2010 6:18:00 PM

The best drug store moisturizer out there hands down! My face has been SO dry lately and this cured it :) This product is not oily nor is the smell over powering. It works great under my makeup and primer too. The only thing I wish Ponds would change is the packaging because I hate digging into it, otherwise, I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/17/2010 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product my skin recently has become very dry and its been hard trying to find a cheap moisturizer for my face until i found this one i saw results within the next day of using it its so soothing and the smell is so light and delicate i would definetly recommend it to people who need a good moisturizer

on 3/14/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

1. looks oily after applied.
2. hydrate enough for dry skin but Not for Super dry skin (flaky)
3. may not be good for sensitive skin, fragrance!!
4. very very cheap
5. get a lot of product for the price

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin from my acne products and this does a desent job. it leaves a little oily residue but not much to bother me because i have dry skin. The scent is strong at first but goes away after you put on makeup and stuff. Overall it is a good product for people with dry cracky skin.

on 3/8/2010 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin and wanted a facial cream that was moisturizing. I went out n purchased this product cause I read some reviews on it. I found that It absorbed quickly but still left my skin dry. I had to reapply a couple more times to somewhat feel hydrated but then it just ended up looking super shiny. I guess it just wasn't for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This product makes your face really oily and greasy . I have super dry skin , and this hydrates my face like no other . But beacause it makes my face look oily i put it on at night and wash it off in the morning .
Overall , its a good product .

on 3/4/2010 9:55:00 PM

I've literary tried almost every moisturizer known to man and was advised by a friend to try this when I was telling her about how dry my skin gets which makes it break out (weird, i know). I'm super glad I tried it! It doesn't break out my skin, isn't heavy (when used on moist skin!), and doesn't irritate my skin!

The packaging does have something to be desired of, but because of what is inside the plastic jar (someone said glass in their review, but its plastic!) makes up for it. I would recommend trying it if you haven't already, for the price what do you have to lose?

on 2/23/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pretty good product. I was using this when I was going through a terrible breakout and the BP was drying the CRAP out of my skin. (Face all broken out with a case of the flakies) It was the worst. I went to the store and got this and within 2 days the skin was back to normal and it didnt cause any additional acne, even though it doesnt say non-comodegenic on the packaging. I do not have a need for it now, but I am using it as a neck/hand moisturizer before I go to bed.

Popular Moisturizers