August 21, 2014 | 1871 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by jelena14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome for those with dry, dehydrated skin and for cold winter months. I put this on at night and my skin soaks it all in. I have sensitive skin and this cream does not irritate it at all. Actually, I used it a few times when I broke out from other fancier lines in order to calm my skin down. Great product for the price. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extreme dry skin. I like how this makes my skin feel, more moisturized, The only problem is I have sensitive skin and the perfume in it cause my eyes to swell a little and a i feel a slight irritation. Not sure if i will keep using it based on this, its too bad because my skin looks dewy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ew...This was ok for a day or two, but after almost a week of trying to like it, I threw it out. It's greasy and smelly,and my skin was starting to really not like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by francescaelaina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty dry skin, put this on at night generously and I wake up with plump dewy skin. Fragrance is aggravating to my skin and makes my sensitive skin turn red. Other than that, I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by damarys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT WHE I HAVE FLAKY SKIN IN WINTER, I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN BUT I OUT IT AT NIGHT AND IN THE MORNING I WASH MY FACE AND MY SKIN FEELS REALLY SOFT, OTHER THING THAT I LIKE TO USE IT FOR IS TO REMOVE MAKE UP IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

This cream i believe is for someone with dry skin. My skin is oily and i find this cream soooo greasy. A while after i put it on my face is still shiny. I also find that it may give me a some new tiny pimples, nothing big but i think it means it clogs my pores. The scent is also old lady-ish. Luckily its my moms and i didnt spend money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes it's greasy but it does help when I get dry patches on my face during the winter, It doesnt interfear with my foundation and it's just a great/cheap product if your willing to deal with it being greasy sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this day and night. It beats hign end moisterizers big time. I love it! Makes my skinlook amazing and keeps my very dry skin from feeling tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by aimeec54

I've been using this cream as a night moisturizer in the winter months for a couple years now. A few years back my skin was getting drier and I needed something to soften it up so I bought this inexpensive cream. I think it's good if you just need a little extra something at night to get rid of dry flakes. It has a pleasant powdery scent and I enjoy the jar packaging. One small tub lasts me for the winter. If you're looking for an inexpensive moisturizer I would try this and see if it works for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, I've used it for awhile now. it last forever and a little goes a long ways. I wash my face, apply this and give it few minutes to 'sink in' before applying make up. Works great all day. I only use it in the morning unless I'm very dry. I like the packaging and I think it's nice it doesn't have a pump, it's easier to control how much you're using. Try it!