January 28, 2015 | 933 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the cheapest and best face creams I've ever used. I used it night and day and my skins feels nice after I put it on. I love the price and also the quality of it. I definetly would buy it again. It is such a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:11:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. This is my HG skin cream (and I have used everything from Olay to LaMer). I won't waste my money on expensive creams anymore. This is the only one that works for me. My main problem area is my forehead and the tops of my cheeks. My makeup was starting to look very flakey and gross, but as soon as I brought this back out for the winter, it looked flawless and dew-y again. It's only around $5 and I love it.

If I'm putting it on prior to putting on my makeup, I wait about 10 minutes for it to soak in.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by oxarielxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product because I have very dry skin, especially around the eyes and forehead. I've heard a lot of good reviews for it and wanted to see for myself. Only had it for a few days and I don't think I like it. I think it is way too heavy. I will put it on in the morning and the whole day my face will be kind of oily, like it didn't sink in, and I only use a small amount. I also think it caused my to break out a little bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

i thought this was a good moisturizer for my dry skin, but as i kept using this i found out i was totally wrong. it is super cheap, but i rather spend more money on something thats going to work for me & that im actually goin to use. im not even going to finish this, it did nothing for my skin & my makeup still looked flaky when applied over it. i dont recommend this if u want to use this under foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mcrouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream, but I do have VERY dry skin. It does a much better job at moisturizing then many expensive brands I have tried. I use a retanoid one or twice a week at night and an antioxidant serum every morning so I don't feel the need to spend a fortune on lotion and this one works very well and is super cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this cream! I use it day and night, even my Clinique Dramatically Different cant top this. It leaves my skin soft, hydrated, and doesn't clog my pores at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Lisahh

For the longest time, I didn't know that I had dry skin. I always thought it was oily, so I avoided any kind of skin creams/lotions that said "For Dry Skin". But in reality, the only spots on my face that are oily is my forehead and nose (T-zone), but my cheeks are ridiculously DRY. This skin cream was pretty straight to the point with it's name, so I bought it. When I first tried it, I thought it was really oily and almost returned it to the store. Then I decided to try it again in the morning, and the results were better. I think the first time, I may have picked up some of the oil that settled on top or something. I don't know, but it definitely is a good moisturizer. I would recommend not putting a whole lot of product on, just a thin layer in the morning and night and you're all set! I've been using it for a week and my cheeks are no longer dry and flaky and I actually see a little bit of the redness on my face go away. I would buy this again, but I don't think I'll have to for awhile, I bought a huge bottle for only 8 bucks! What a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by schwarty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this every morning and night right after washing my face. I knew my skin on my face was dry but this lotion made me realize just how dry because I never knew my face could be so soft! And the moisture lasts all day. This tub is so huge too that I'm not going to need moisturizer for a really long time. It doesn't even look like I've made a dent in it! A little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the Best Cream for this time of year, I have tried so many
and I had a jar of this I forgot about so glad I had it my skin, feels and looks great my mother, always used this and she did not look her age
I have good skin, but this winter, has really made it feel dry, and I have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by natasha232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of it, before I put it on I'd smell it for bout 2min, haha I do really love this scent. I have oily skin and this cream is pretty rich but, it helps me to blend in foundation just right on to this oily base which makes a healthy_ smooth effect and I use Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder to set foundation. I notice if I use different moisturizer(even tho my skin is oily), after foundation and powder it looks dry at some places which makes me looks as if I have mask on...ewww very unnatural. So, Pond's dry skin cream helps me blend well and again...IT SMELLS AMAZING! :)