Ponds Dry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 3/4/2010 9:55:00 PM

I've literary tried almost every moisturizer known to man and was advised by a friend to try this when I was telling her about how dry my skin gets which makes it break out (weird, i know). I'm super glad I tried it! It doesn't break out my skin, isn't heavy (when used on moist skin!), and doesn't irritate my skin!

The packaging does have something to be desired of, but because of what is inside the plastic jar (someone said glass in their review, but its plastic!) makes up for it. I would recommend trying it if you haven't already, for the price what do you have to lose?

on 2/23/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pretty good product. I was using this when I was going through a terrible breakout and the BP was drying the CRAP out of my skin. (Face all broken out with a case of the flakies) It was the worst. I went to the store and got this and within 2 days the skin was back to normal and it didnt cause any additional acne, even though it doesnt say non-comodegenic on the packaging. I do not have a need for it now, but I am using it as a neck/hand moisturizer before I go to bed.

on 2/23/2010 1:59:00 AM

This is such a "granny" product but whatever, I love it. If you have dry skin, you need this. In the morning while my skin is still damp, I massage a dab all over my face before applying my sunscreen and my make-up. It sinks right in, my foundation glides on nicely and never do I look greasy. At night, I use vaseline (yes, my skin is that dry) in place of my morning sunscreen all over. I basically swear by this regime. I also have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out at all. You can pick this up on sale for about $5 so it's definitely worth a try. Just don`t smear this on, and apply while skin is still slightly damp.

This product is so oily and it doesn't really sink into your skin very well. It's okay but its not the best moisturizer for your face I'd rather just use it for my hands.

on 2/21/2010 5:19:00 PM

I have very sensitive skin and find this moisturizer to be gentle and soothing to my sometimes red and sore skin. The cream is very rich, moisturizing and softening, it will smooth out any wrinkles and add a nice glow to your skin. I started using this cream because my childhood neighbor who was well into her fifties used this cream since she was in her twenties and she has not a wrinkle on her face, so i decided to try this out. I have been using this cream faithfully for 10 years now, my skin is very clear, no breakouts and pores are clear and not clogged and not very noticable.

This cream is not recommended for anyone with acne, oily skin, although my friend that used to have bad acne started to use this and her skin cleared right up and she doesnt breakout anymore! A little tiny bit of this cream is all that is needed, it spreads on smoothly, if your face feels greasy you are using too much product! This cream is about $5.00, comes in a huge jar and lasts me almost a year with daily and nightly use.

It has a very very light barely noticable fresh scent that doesnt irritate my sensitive skin.

on 2/19/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

every girl should have a jar of a good basic rich non-comedogenic moisturizer. this was cheap, lasts forever, and effective. i have oily skin and while i wouldnt wear this on a daily basis, its great for dry cheeks in the winter, undereye moisturizer and makeup remover. it also has a nice non offensive soap smell. im always getting facials and using acne cream which dries out my skin, so on the days when im chilling at home, i lather this on to undo some of the damage and flakiness. it is very rich though, so i wouldnt wear this on a regular basis all over you face

on 2/17/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff is so thick and sticky not to mention the smell is way to much it kept my face soft but it also dried it out i wont be buying this stuff again i'll just use it until it runs out or to make a primer but i wouldn't recommend this to any one

on 2/16/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

broke me out =( I used this at first only around the nose and chin area because those areas tend to get flaky during winter and it worked OK. It was quite moisturizing and soothed the flakes somewhat. Then it got really cold and I started using it for my entire face and I got several painful cystic pimple the next morning I woke up! I usually get pimples on my forehead, chin and on the side of my face but this time I had pimples on both of my cheeks! I don't know if it's just my oily skin or what. My mom also has oily skin and this works for her just fine.

on 2/14/2010 11:27:00 PM

I have really come to love this cream. At first I thought this would be very greasy and break me out, however quite the opposite. At first it does seem heavy, but then after ten min. or so it sinks right in to the skin. I actually use it as a primer for my make-up. It gives me such a healthy dewy finish paired with my tinted mosturizer. My skin look supple with not a line/crease in sight.

You can't beat the price either. Works great on hands and feet also.

this cream is amazingggggggg it doesnt break me out even though it has mineral oil and it leaves my skin soft and matte at first when i apply it is looks a bit greasy but my skin soaks it up... for the 3.9oz it cost me like $4 and it was at buy 1 get one free awesome right? gave the other to my mother she loves it if only i found it sooner compared to the other moisturizers i used it doesnt leave me feelin like theres somtin heavy on my face. i wish it came in a squeeze tube but the cream is so good it doesnt bother me much n the smell is very light

Popular Moisturizers