MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

on 4/26/2004 5:48:00 PM

Wow! I think that maybe I have found the perfect clear lipgloss. I put it on over mac's lac lustre since that dosent have much shine, so I added this and not only was it shiny, the color under it didnt budge for at least 50 mins! then I had to re-apply by the end of one of my classes at school.I like it and WIL buy it again!!!
USE WITH LIP BRUSH!

on 4/17/2004 9:43:00 PM

Last long, but it's a trade off since this will also make your lips dry and sticky..which I hate so I wont buy this product again.

on 4/11/2004 11:05:00 PM

I expected it to be stickier! Lends a lovely glassy shine to lipstick when layered over the top. Also, be sure not to slick it over lipstick straight from the tube, as a bit of lipstick always sneaks in there and stains the whole lot *oops*

on 4/7/2004 10:16:00 AM

Great stuff. Kinda sticky but you get used to that after a while.
So shiny.. you can use it alone or on top of any other lipglass or lipstick.

on 4/4/2004 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product. It gives almost any lipstick an awesome sexy look without changing the original colour. It's a bit sticky.. but I think that adds to the sexy look of it.

on 3/30/2004 3:21:00 PM

Performance: This is the best lip gloss out there! If you like really shiny, long-lasting glosses and don't mind stickiness, this is for you. If not, look elsewhere. You don't need very much product at all to create a dewy, sexy look, and you can get that really glamorous glass-like shine if you want without having to use globs of gloss. I don't mind the stickiness at all and it doesn't feel heavy on my lips.

Fragrance: This product has no fragrance.

Packaging: This comes in a squeeze tube with a rounded applicator, which some may find annoying, but I always use a lip brush anyway.

Price: I got this for $12 which is a lot for a lip gloss, but you get .5 oz! Plus you hardly need any to make your lips shiny and you never need to reapply because it lasts for hours, so it is well worth the price.

on 3/27/2004 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a must have!!! A staple in my lipgloss collection. Although it is very sticky and goopy, it is the shiniest lipgloss out there. Also, it has excellent staying power.

on 3/25/2004 8:57:00 AM

SEXY SEXY SEXY LIPS!!!!!
nothing shines better then this lip glass!!! I love it over benetint! im looking forward to trying the tinted ones!!! my only rant is that i have really long hair that some times gets stuck in it, but if your wearing your hair up, or somewhere where your hair isnt flying around- shine on!

on 3/19/2004 6:16:00 AM

A very basic lipgloss.. I think it's the best quality of clear lipgloss you can get.. long lasting (just like Lancome Juicy Tubes)
I know.. it's sticky, and you can get yer hair all stuck on yer lips, but ahahahahhh.. that's the only minus (other lipglosses too rite? altho couldn't be worse..)
It's VERY VERY GLOSSY!!! it's like.. plastic shine.. very pretty, just need a swipe (one layer) don't need to be so thick (like other glosses, even Lancome JT).. just one layer and it's very shiny and glossy already! pretty!!! This is very basic.. basic with good quality.. that's why I love this! This is a staple for me! a must have!

on 3/18/2004 4:46:00 PM

This isn't really my kind of gloss. My hair gets stuck in it so when I'm wearing it my hair needs to be up :( and the gloss comes off on everything. The tube also sucks in color from other things that I wear on my lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin