July 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Kittikat1231

Wow! I think that maybe I have found the perfect clear lipgloss. I put it on over mac's lac lustre since that dosent have much shine, so I added this and not only was it shiny, the color under it didnt budge for at least 50 mins! then I had to re-apply by the end of one of my classes at school.I like it and WIL buy it again!!!
USE WITH LIP BRUSH!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Adrianna20

Last long, but it's a trade off since this will also make your lips dry and sticky..which I hate so I wont buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Ansje

I expected it to be stickier! Lends a lovely glassy shine to lipstick when layered over the top. Also, be sure not to slick it over lipstick straight from the tube, as a bit of lipstick always sneaks in there and stains the whole lot *oops*

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2004 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MacLuver9

Great stuff. Kinda sticky but you get used to that after a while.
So shiny.. you can use it alone or on top of any other lipglass or lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. It gives almost any lipstick an awesome sexy look without changing the original colour. It's a bit sticky.. but I think that adds to the sexy look of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 3:21:00 PM More reviews by isis1234

Performance: This is the best lip gloss out there! If you like really shiny, long-lasting glosses and don't mind stickiness, this is for you. If not, look elsewhere. You don't need very much product at all to create a dewy, sexy look, and you can get that really glamorous glass-like shine if you want without having to use globs of gloss. I don't mind the stickiness at all and it doesn't feel heavy on my lips.

Fragrance: This product has no fragrance.

Packaging: This comes in a squeeze tube with a rounded applicator, which some may find annoying, but I always use a lip brush anyway.

Price: I got this for $12 which is a lot for a lip gloss, but you get .5 oz! Plus you hardly need any to make your lips shiny and you never need to reapply because it lasts for hours, so it is well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a must have!!! A staple in my lipgloss collection. Although it is very sticky and goopy, it is the shiniest lipgloss out there. Also, it has excellent staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 8:57:00 AM More reviews by laurenliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

SEXY SEXY SEXY LIPS!!!!!
nothing shines better then this lip glass!!! I love it over benetint! im looking forward to trying the tinted ones!!! my only rant is that i have really long hair that some times gets stuck in it, but if your wearing your hair up, or somewhere where your hair isnt flying around- shine on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 6:16:00 AM More reviews by hamazaki

A very basic lipgloss.. I think it's the best quality of clear lipgloss you can get.. long lasting (just like Lancome Juicy Tubes)
I know.. it's sticky, and you can get yer hair all stuck on yer lips, but ahahahahhh.. that's the only minus (other lipglosses too rite? altho couldn't be worse..)
It's VERY VERY GLOSSY!!! it's like.. plastic shine.. very pretty, just need a swipe (one layer) don't need to be so thick (like other glosses, even Lancome JT).. just one layer and it's very shiny and glossy already! pretty!!! This is very basic.. basic with good quality.. that's why I love this! This is a staple for me! a must have!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by babyhera

This isn't really my kind of gloss. My hair gets stuck in it so when I'm wearing it my hair needs to be up :( and the gloss comes off on everything. The tube also sucks in color from other things that I wear on my lips.