September 1, 2014 | 2002 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will admit I became curious about this lipstick after hearing/reading about it being Kim Kardashian's favorite. Let me tell you this color does not disappoint. It is the perfect pink lipstick on my NC37 skin. The color brightens my face and looks amazing with a smoky eye. It is totally wearable on its own but I like to add a touch of Ample Pink Plushglass or Boy Bait Creemsheen Lipglass overtop to add just a touch of shine. I do believe I have found my new favorite lippie for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

This is my fave lippie by MAC that I have bought so far- it gives me those lovely looking soft pink kissable lips. So glad I bought this and would buy again and again!
Update- I dropped a lippy on this- only becayse it is so drying on me ;-( I think it is the Frost formulas.... I am sure cremesheen ones are better for me !- cremesheen creme cup is a perfect match for this!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by keititatsudoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color and texture of this lip stick!! It's so thick and smooth, and covers my almost red lips perfectly while looking perfectly natural. It's great topped with gloss and looks like soft naked lips if you don't use gloss. Perfect. I only gave it four lippies because I find it extremely drying and I have to wear blistex for a few days after I wear it...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by LindsayLovesYou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always loved this color-so pretty! Im nw20 blonde and this is very flattering on me, its not too bright or anything, just perfect. i love to pair this with a smokey eye and put clear lipgloss over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tiffanysclara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

oh! this color is absolutely gorggeeeousss!! i can imagine this color looking beautiful on many skin tones. perfect light pink color without washing me out or looking too over the top. love love love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by user1988

This color was recommended to me by a MAC artist when I asked her what's a good color to pair with smokey eyes. This was my first real lipstick ever believe it or not, so what the artist said goes in my book. Used this on and off for awhile, recently put it on again and the color is horrible. I don't know how I pulled this off before but this isn't a good color on my ultra fair skin, it completely washes me out and makes me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by jadoreDIOR22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful lipstick! it's actually my fav pink lipstick cause there's no obvious undertone... it's just a soft pink... well think strawberries and cream :D
it glides on very smoothly and even though im not a huge fan of frosts ... i still love this product
i would recommend to anyone... unless your on a strict budget cause they are a little bit expensive here in aus... like 35 bucks but thats ok if you want it that badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Poisonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of my favourte lip colour of all time. I have quite pigmented lips, and quite a number of 'nude' lipsticks don't offer enuf coverage for me. On the other hand I don't want my lips to look dead either. This is the perfect nude pink, you can pair it up with dramatic smokey eyes or everyday makeup and it won't make you look OTT or washed out. Like in 2 weeks time I've used half of the product cuz I wore it everyday XD
texture-wise it's quite creamy n non-drying, you do need to top it up after a meal tho

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Nothing2Wear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It was a recent purchase after looking for a paler pink to wear day to day. I bought it with the gloss babysparks after the sales person at MAC said it was what Kim Kardashian wears. It's a safe color, a pretty pink that looks great with a more dramatic eye. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by leah1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So this is my first MAC lipstick and I am sold! I love how it looks under a gloss. I wear it with turkish delight and was a little scared seeing I am light skinned but its a beautiful pink nude finish! It lasts for quite some time. I find wearing Burts Bees gloss underneath helps with the smoothness of the l/s. I will for sure buy again, but I will also try other colours as well.