MAC Frost - Angel

on 3/29/2010 3:56:00 AM

I love this lipstick. I am absolutely crazy about smokey eyes, and do smokey eyes in a wide varitey of colors and shades. This lip goes perfect with all of my dramatic eye looks, and I find it comfortable enough to wear to work. I have very pigmented lips that sometimes can look purplish red, and this covers them great. This is a great pinky-nude on me and a color that I just could not live without.

on 3/24/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first ever MAC lipstick and the one that started it all. This is my everyday and favorite lipstick in my drawer. Its a great pink colour I love to wear it with and without gloss

on 3/23/2010 7:09:00 PM

I agree with those below, I have no clue why Angel is a frost lipstick. It's not frosty at all. It actually has the same consistency as Hue. It's a bit chalky and it's more of a semi-matte.

The color is pretty but it doesn't work for me. I think Angel would look lovely on those with a tan more so than those who are pale. I, unfortunately, am quite pale and this looks too bright on me in the sunlight.

on 3/23/2010 3:51:00 PM

I honestly do not understand why this falls into the "frost" category... for me it is a cross between cream and matte. This is my ideal "lip color but better" and I absolutely love it! It is long lasting, feels perfect on, looks great on it's own, but also looks amazing under just about any shade of gloss!

on 3/23/2010 10:09:00 AM

Great price-value compared to other lipsticks. I am in general not a lipstick person at all, I always thought lipsticks are for my mother's age, however, my lips are naturally colored, people think I had lipstick on even when I wear nothing. My lip is kind of purple undertone, very visible, but whenever I try to have dramatic looking eyes, I wanting nude lip color becomes a problem. Lip glosses simply won't cover my lip color, but BA at Mac let me try this on, and I am quite happty with it, it is more moisturizing than lancome and clinique and estee lauder ones. The color is kind of beige-undertoned very attractive straight creamy pink. The texture covers my original lip color and gave me a very chic look. And it is quite inexpensive, too. Good to pair with MAC lip balm.

on 3/22/2010 8:44:00 AM

I bought this lipstick after hearing so many good reviews about it. It is a pale, frosty pink colour. When I applyed it, it felt very drying. It didn't really colour my lips that well on its own so I applyed foundation first then applyed it again (my lips are naturally very red, I usually have to apply a thin layer of foundation on them and then the lipstick to get the true colour).

To be honest I don't find it that great. It looks like a lovely colour but on me it doesn't really do anything for me. I don't think it looks very neutral like everyone says it does, I find it very pink. It doesn't compliment the rest of my make up that well either. I guess I was a bit disappointed with it.

However I think that it would work well with darker skin tones then me and people with not so pigmented lips. I am very pale as well so I guess thats why it doesn't look too good either. On someone with a darker skintone though I think it would look better.

on 3/22/2010 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Beautiful light pink nude lipstick. i would def repurchase.

on 3/21/2010 5:41:00 PM

I bought this off of MAC's website just because I was looking to experiment with a different lipstick and lately I've been on a pink kick. This is a very pretty shade, but I was kind of disappointed because it's actually almost the exact shade of my lips without wearing lipstick- so it didn't make a huge difference on me. The pictures shown on the review page looked gorgeous, so I'm guessing it works great for some of the ladies, but it really didn't seem to show up much on my lips.

on 3/19/2010 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This colour is really a great nude for me. It covers my pigmented lips and gives a very soft look. but im not too fond of the frostiness(just my personal preference) i think next time i will pick up creme cup.

on 3/16/2010 4:14:00 PM

a creamy pretty pink shade that looks great with a Smokey eye. Not drying at all and works very well if you apply MACS’ lip conditioner under it.

Popular Lipsticks