July 31, 2014 | 2195 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tiffanysclara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

oh! this color is absolutely gorggeeeousss!! i can imagine this color looking beautiful on many skin tones. perfect light pink color without washing me out or looking too over the top. love love love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by user1988

This color was recommended to me by a MAC artist when I asked her what's a good color to pair with smokey eyes. This was my first real lipstick ever believe it or not, so what the artist said goes in my book. Used this on and off for awhile, recently put it on again and the color is horrible. I don't know how I pulled this off before but this isn't a good color on my ultra fair skin, it completely washes me out and makes me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by jadoreDIOR22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful lipstick! it's actually my fav pink lipstick cause there's no obvious undertone... it's just a soft pink... well think strawberries and cream :D
it glides on very smoothly and even though im not a huge fan of frosts ... i still love this product
i would recommend to anyone... unless your on a strict budget cause they are a little bit expensive here in aus... like 35 bucks but thats ok if you want it that badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Poisonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of my favourte lip colour of all time. I have quite pigmented lips, and quite a number of 'nude' lipsticks don't offer enuf coverage for me. On the other hand I don't want my lips to look dead either. This is the perfect nude pink, you can pair it up with dramatic smokey eyes or everyday makeup and it won't make you look OTT or washed out. Like in 2 weeks time I've used half of the product cuz I wore it everyday XD
texture-wise it's quite creamy n non-drying, you do need to top it up after a meal tho

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Nothing2Wear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It was a recent purchase after looking for a paler pink to wear day to day. I bought it with the gloss babysparks after the sales person at MAC said it was what Kim Kardashian wears. It's a safe color, a pretty pink that looks great with a more dramatic eye. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by leah1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So this is my first MAC lipstick and I am sold! I love how it looks under a gloss. I wear it with turkish delight and was a little scared seeing I am light skinned but its a beautiful pink nude finish! It lasts for quite some time. I find wearing Burts Bees gloss underneath helps with the smoothness of the l/s. I will for sure buy again, but I will also try other colours as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I wish I could love this color...but I can't! It doesn't look half-way to good on me (my skin-tone). This makes me very sad...but what can you do?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is so great for so many people, but it just doesn't work for me. It makes my lips look orange around the edges and chalky-pink in the middle. This is not as vibrant on me as on most people. My lips have almost no pigmentation, and on my fair NW15-20 skin, Angel washes me out. Sigh, I wish I could find the perfect pink lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kimmybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try this because I researched and found that it's supposed to be similar to the cremesheen color Creme Cup. It certainly is! It's better for me, though, because the cremesheen formula sinks into the lines in my lips and just doesn't look right. I like Angel much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by schminken

First, there is NO doubt that this lipstick is a pretty color that I wanted to love. It has a wonderful formulation and great quality and is over all a good product, hence the first 3 lippies. However, I have to be honest about the way it looks on me, a light NC 20/25 with kind of medium brown hair and medium brown eyes (not the dark black sultry kind). It's not the HG of lippes for everybody. Kim K has dusky skin and strong coloring and features. This soft, muted pink balances her out and softens her up and I can imagine anyone with really dramatic coloring like this (Im thinking "winters" l ike Penelope Cruz, Catherine Zeta Jones, COurtney Cox) would look beautiful in this. On me, the color just kind of blends into my skin. Even when I do a really dark dramatic eye, Iam sort of like, where are my lips? It doesn't make anything pop. I make it work by lining with dervish first and putting partial to pink on top, but on it's own...I'm not really rocking it.