April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by slynsexysteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I’ve been hearing so much about the wonders of BB creams, I decided to pick this up & give it a try. Sometimes I get tired of having to do a full foundation application, and these supposedly make skin look flawless, but have a no-makeup feel. Om, no. This was a disaster on my oily skin. First off, it felt greasy and heavy. It left a sticky feeling and never felt completely dry, even after I kept trying to rub it into my skin. It didn’t cover any of my flaws or freckles, and left me looking super shiny. I tried to use my Mattify Tinted powder over it, to maybe boost the coverage and stop the greasy look. That didn’t’ even work, it just made the BB cream feel like even more of a pore-smothering paste. I’ve heard that some BB creams from Japan work much better than the ones we have in the US, and provide more coverage. Maybe I’ll give BB cream a last-ditch try & order one from there. But as for this specific BB cream…if you have oily skin, I would suggest staying far away from this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I wear this, I cannot see a difference on my skin. I still look washed out. I don't expect foundation-type coverage from a BB cream, but I want to see at least SOME difference. Maybe the formula works as far as moisturizing goes, but I wanted light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by blushorbronzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this BB cream (it really evens out your skin), but packaging is so-so. The cap gets messy very easily, but it is easy to take on and off. With this bb cream, the coverage is pretty good but a little bit goes a long way, so don't put on huge globs because it can get cakey. Overall, I enjoyed this product and I'm on my 2nd tube of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by stilettolife

This is my go to when I'm in a hurry and don't feel like putting on foundation. It is long lasting, but it doesn't cover a lot. I sill have to use a concealer but I can mostly go with using my MAC loose powder to set everything, so that helps too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Ilovethedoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Starts off a bit off when I put it on but after rubbing it in it starts to look like my skin tone . It's perfect for those days when you don't want to wear make up I just put this on along with my sephora powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is GREAT for those days when you want to do a minimal make-up. This stuff is so good and cheap that I just think of it as a sunscreen/moisturizer and (because it is so inexpensive--under $10) I apply it liberally. It also happens to even-up my skin and make it look smooth and clear, so yes, it also works like a med. coverage foundation. (It is build-able for more coverage.
I've been hearing so much lately about how the sun is AGING (and yes, you SHOULD care, because if you live long enough, you will also be "a lady of a certain age"!), so a high spf is important! I know how good tans can look, especially if you are young, but ladies: protect your face, at least! With all the good bronzers out there, fake your tan on your face
If you want a look that is more matte, follow this bb cream up with loose mineral powder and bronzer or blush.
WILL BUY AGAIN.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been hesitant to try this as i have not had much luck with BB creams. Tried Smashbox and did not like it. I have also tried Marcelle with SPF and find it makes me very shiny and does oxidize by the end of the day. I am pleasantly surprised by this product. Right now I am using the medium shade. I like the thin consistency which is easy to blend into my skin. It provides light coverage and evens out my face, though I do follow up sometimes with spot concealing for breakouts and scars. The colour on me stays true through the day and it has not caused me any irritation. It gives my skin a dewy finish and does a moderate job controlling oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by alinva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Bought Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream for normal skin: 6-in-1 BB Cream, Instant Fresh-Faced Glow Medium color, SPF 30.
What they promise:
5. Blurs Imperfections
6. Oil free, non-greasy
7. Looks visibly smooth
8. Feels fresh
I can for sure agree with 3 and 6, maybe 4. Definitely do not agree with 5. Not sure about others...
Well, the best things I could name for this product is price (on sale it cost me somehow between 5-7 US dollars) and SPF. It is half sheer, and can be used only if your skin needs only minor "upgrade" and basically is quite even.
My skin is sensitive, with some red spots (not red of capillaries, but of sensitiveness), which basically gives uneven skin tone. I hoped to have some light coverage for summer, covering somehow the redness and giving some more even skin tone and that I could use as several-in-one hydrating cream, spf and face color when needed some fast result. Well, no way. Simple tinted face cream gives me more in the way of evening skin tone and coverage of imperfections than this BB cream, which should "blur the imperfections".
Second BB cream, and second disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I picked one that matches my skin tone. Seems to have full coverage (for me anyway) And I love the packaging. It's a great size for travel, or just to have in your makeup bag. A little goes along way also.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AnnaAshton