July 29, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I like the texture and how this product feels on my lips, however I just cannot find a color in the line that is good for everyday. The more neutral-nude colors do not look good with my skin tone or have tiny glitter particles in it which I hate.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by traubelein

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Yes I would buy these series again IF they would alter the packaging. Maybe mine was broken from the start but the thing won't come down after I spin it out of the tube thingy-thingy (lol). Because it's lip butter, meaning that it is not as solid as lipsticks, they melt and smudge all over the place and it's just messy in general. I liked that they had a lot of colors and I liked that it was quite long lasting on my lips but again; the packaging does not make me happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kaww34

I have bought a few of the lip butters now. I started wiith brown sugar and peach parfait ~ and I loved them both! Yesterday I went out and picked up 2 more shades ~ berry smoothie for myself and fig jam for my mom who has a tan complexion, The fig jam looked great on her and we both agreed that we love how they feel. All the shades I got for myself look great with fair skin. Loving the sheer color. I will probably buy more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by coconutwaters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got this on sale, for only 3.99 and i was so happy with the results! it gives the perfect amount of shimmer and tint (i bought peach parfait) and it glides perfectly on your lips. it doesnt stay on as long as i want, but it moisturizes them and make your lips look a bit fuller. i will go back and get more, i can see why these lipbutters are so raved about :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I purchased this product in Pink Truffle and I really like it. The color is very neutral and works well with my face. The product is very thick and feels like a matte lipstick while applying. The only thing that disappointed me was that it did not hydrate as well as I was expecting. It is basically like a thick, sheer lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by theresenb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Feels incredibly soft and hydrating! My only "problem" is the shades. I wish they were less sparkly and shimmery. That might also fix the "gritty" texture that some mention; the texture is fine by me, but I know what they mean. I wish they'd use the shades from the regular Colorburst series, like Fuschia, which is matter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by beautydoll81

I love this product from Revlon. I have purchased Cotton Candy and Sweetart, and I have been really impressed with both of them! Cotton candy is a far lighter, subtle pink color whereas Sweetart is far more pigmented brighter pink colour.

I love that they are blend-able so that you can tone down brighter colors for an everyday look. I haven't found them especially moisturizing though! I also found that when you have chapped lips they do tend to look blotchy.

In short I really do like this product, and I will definately be trying out more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Initially I bought one colour, loved it so much I went back and bought 4 more! They are lovely and moisturising while providing a pop of colour. They are the perfect in between for lip gloss, lipstick and lip balm. I find it's much of a natural look which is great for work. The new must have in my handbag! Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really liked these lip butters. The Fig Jam is awesome and it's a wear anywhere color. My complain is that I went through a tube fast because I had to constantly reapply.
The main reason I dont use these anymore is that if I kissed my husband wearing these, his lips would hurt and turn a red color and swelled up. It lasted for about a week after kissing me. I didn't have a reaction but its a possibility with these.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Shooped

My favourite lip product ever! I have Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, and Peach Parfait. They are perfect for people who like the consistency of lip balms but don't like using lipsticks. Reason I gave it a 4 is because they don't stay on the lips as long as I'd like.

Pros:
-----
Goes on smoothly
Moisturises lips
Easy and convenient to use
Colours are perfect

Cons:
-----
Melts if left in warm/hot places
Doesn't last very long throughout the day