October 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Christiecgr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this!! I use it under my eyes and the left over product I use as an eye lid primer because it is a long wearing concealer it will keep your eye makeup fresh! Only complaint is that the pump is annoying because it dispenses too much product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SamiSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer, it really looks like you're covering up with another layer of skin. HOWEVER, it makes me breakout along my jaw line. But if I'm going out or have a special occasion, I'll still use it cause it looks so natural. I'm sad my skin reacts to it because it is such a nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by JanaBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think it is a very good concealer. It hides all my blemishes easily, stays put throughout the day (without exception!). I do have to work with it to cover my dark circles, but they are really dark. It is the best concealer I've ever used, and also my first high end one, and first mac product. The biggest down side for me is that it is drying, especially under my eyes...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by sophath88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have little wrinkles under my eyes. So I've tried many concealers that always crease into my fine lines. This concealer was the ONLY concealer that never...ever creased! It doesn't give the best coverage but that's what you have corrector a for and just apply this over it and set it with a powder! Aaaamazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by erie89

Never have I ever loved a concealer as much as this one; pretty sure I've found my HG. All my life I have had a constant battle with dark circles and the occasional puffiness. This concealer fixes it all! It also covers blemishes and dark spots beautifully. I am pretty fair-skinned with pink undertones and NW20 matches perfectly. The only downside to this product is the packaging - the pump makes it impossible to squeeze out just a small amount. I always end up wiping off excess. Other than that, I have no complaints and would happily purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

Okay, well, rarely do I get really excited about a product...but the time has come! This stuff is fabulous for around the nose, blemishes, and evening out. All you need after appllcation is powder and you're good to go. I humbly suggest buying two shades: one for face application, and the second lighter shade for around the eyes to highlight. It gives me a perfect polished look...if that's the sort thing that you're aiming for! P.S. I have tried dozens of concealers so I am no neophyte...just sayin'. Love, love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by nad1a246

Love this product! I was initially going to buy the studio finish concealer but opted for this instead after reading a raving review about it. I got the shade NC15 which is a perfect match! I also have the studio sculpt foundation in NC15 and the 2 go beautifully together. I wasnt really much of a concealer person as I find them a bit useless most of the time they don't cover my marks or break me out (like the HardCandy glamoflauge did). I use it to cover my spots/scars and my under eye circles and to generally even out my horrible skin, I almost don't even need to use foundation. It's amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by AlenaSara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I use this almost everyday to conceal my undereye area.

+covers well and doesn't dry cakey.
+Lasts almost all day.
+Doesn't look fake.
+Nice texture and no bad smell

- This DOES leave a white cast on flash photos if they are taken closely(!!) if they are taken from a decent distance there is no white cast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall, I think Pro Longwear Concealer is one of those products that deserves the hype it gets. I'm not crazy about the texture or the scent (before it dries down, it's thin and... slightly sticky, with a strong chemical smell) but it absolutely stays put all day long and doesn't settle into my fine lines. A tiny amount of this stuff gives great coverage under the eye; I'd definitely consider it to be "full-coverage", but it isn't so opaque that it looks unnatural. My only real complaint is that it's packaged in a glass bottle that feels a bit fragile, so I'm hesitant to throw it in a purse or travel bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

My first high-end makeup product. and Boy, did I find a great product to start with! It's liquidy but not too liquidy. Just enough to blend easily enough. it looks pretty natural and is medium to full coverage. My new HG! I don't have any problem shelling out $19 for this!