January 28, 2015 | 1285 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love this concealer. I accidentally broke my first bottle after I dropped it From my bathroom countertop :( And since the bottle was made from glass it shattered everywhere.
But I immediately bought new one. This concealer completely makes my dark circles disappear. I love the pump and it's easy to dispense the amount of concealer I want on my hand. I also love the pump because I find it more sanitary than having a tube or a wand. I'm an nc30 in mac and I use an nc25 for my dark circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Holy grail concealer for my severe dark circles/oily skin. I apply this right after I let some of my Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream settle in. (A VERY necessary step, it can look cakey/dry without the use of a moisturizer/eye cream prior to application) Honestly, this product is fantastic but it's the pump, like most reviewers, that gets me. I have to mix two colors (NW45 and NC42) to get the right shade which, for the coverage it gives AND its lasting power, i actually don't mind dishing out the $38. Anyway, I usually mix my two colors in a little jar to avoid having anything to do with the pump, problem with that is, the product tends to dry up, so the best thing to do, if you're having problems with this pump is to dispense some in a small jar, but only a small amount, that could perhaps last you through 1-2 weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this consealer for my under my eyes. On me I find it creases and dries far to quickly not giving me much time to blend, I feel it was too cakey, I do use it for blemishes and it works really well for that. The pump is awful! It gives way too much product and I find I just waste a lot of it. I wouldn't buy this again as it was expensive and I much prefer my collection 2000 one and much kinder to my purse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this!! Great coverage and no creasing!! This product is so fab, in fact, that I often just need this and powder and I can skip foundation. A lot of people do not like the pump, but I do. I lightly press and can get a drop out, this is enough for under my eyes and the other little spots I put it on. I often skip foundation and just powder after. Lasts all day with no issues. LOVE this concealor.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Kaneve

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This really does an amazing job. Especially under eyes. It does not crease. It does not disappear. It doesn't get oily. It doesn't change color. It looks like nothing is on but still has great coverage. I am tempted to apply it all over as foundation bc of how great it looks and feels.

I can't complain about the packaging (although I can see why someone WOULD, you absolutely can not get anything less than a full pump out) because I use one full pump for under eyes, around my nose, upper lip, chin....basically eye circles and anywhere there is redness and/or pimple. Most days, this and setting powder is all I apply anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lilanaomi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, as does my mum and grandma, it's a pain and I've been trying to find a concealer for years that covers them. This does just the trick and works amazingly. Only problem is that it does build up on fine lines over time... BUT, you can use one pump of this (be careful, it comes out thick and fast!) and it will cover both eyes and any extra for spots ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Brandylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I had to learn to love this concealer. I don't really use concealer for covering dark spots, I only use it to shape my eyebrows and as an eyeshadow base. Before trying this I was using Benefit Boing concealer which I really liked. I do, however think this is a good concealer. It's a thick liquid and it's a disaster to use with the pump; it gets so messy! But it doesn't budge through out the day and the color I bought may he my skin tone perfectly! (I'm a NC 45 my concealer is a NC 40) Overall, a little goes a long way and I'm happy with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The pump, end of story

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by flanna

I am surprisingly disappointed by this concealer. I bought it on a whim after hearing it doesn't crease or settle into fine lines (I purchased it solely for undereye circles). First and foremost, I found the color match to be a little difficult for a MAC newbie, but I settled for NC15 which works fine for my fair skin. The packaging instantly gets a lippie off. But my biggest disappointment is how drying this concealer is on my skin! The dryness ultimately comes off appearing cakey which makes it obvious I'm wearing makeup. I'd recommend this for combination or oily skin types. For $19, I feel let down.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! It is full coverage, it is fairly priced at $18 and it has a pump. I blend this under my eye with a beauty blender and it does not crease on me at all! I wish it came in a tube; once you reach to the last quarter of the bottle the pump does not work and you waste a good amount of product. The product has a lot of hype on YouTube but it does live up to its name. For those looking for a drugstore dupe I would recommend Jane's concealer for only $8 but it will crease. I will continue purchasing MAC concealers.