August 23, 2014 | 1827 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by edusa

I didn't like it when I used it as an under eye concealer because it dried my skin but when I use it as a face concealer it's great. The pump is not so useful, wastes so much of the product and the color range is quiet different from the other concealers from MAC. I use NW25 for select cover up concealer but in prolong wear NW25 is way darker then my skin tone. So be careful when choosing your shade

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by truth0unveiled

I have to admit that I rarely use this concealer.. it´s a shame because it really is a good concealer. It has great coverage, stays all day and it doesn´t crease or anything. So this is why I don´t use it as much as I´d like to: It´s so hardwearing! you really have to work quickly when you use it, because this stuff dries so fast and once it´s dried, it doesn´t come off easily. And also, I really dislike the packaging! because you only need a tiny bit of the product, but it´s so hard to sqeeze out the right amount when you use it. I usually end up with way too much product that I just have to scrub off my hands- which, as I mentioned, isn´t the easiest thing.
This is why I prefer the mac select moisturecover one. It´s so easy to get the right size amount with the sponge applicator, you don´t have to rush when you blend it in, and it stays on really well too. I just prefer it´s formula much more over the pro longwear.
Still the pro longwear is really good, and I can see why so many people praise it. It´s just not for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

coverage. The main thing that I hate is the packaging. You need very little of this but 1 pump is waayyy too much. I have started pumping it into a small jar and just using it from that

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kikisofi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The quality of the product is very good. It goes on smoothly, doesn't crease, and really stays on the whole day (trust meI have tried them all). Love the fact that it's a pump but distributes way too much product. You need learn to manage the pump not to waste a lot ot if. Bonus: the price. Not expensive compared to other brands that aren't as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This concealer is one of the best! You only need a small amount and it covers so much. It doesn't crease on me and it lasts the whole day. The pump is a little annoying, but once you get used to it it's fine. I love that it works well under the eyes and on blemishes too. I don't find it to be drying or irritate my skin. I think it is definitely worth the money and because you only need a small amount, it will last you a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by chrisedwards

This product is fantastic! I will use this concealer with a foundation on days that I want more coverage or just by its self with a power over top. My skin has some dry patches and I dont find this concealer to dry me out too much.

There is only 1 thing that I don't like that much about this concealer and it is the pump because you sometimes get more than you want.

I find that this concealer will give me about a medium to full coverage and is overall a very good product that I would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by marianagallardo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always wanted to try this concealer but I was afraid to break out (some MAC face products tend to make me break out, so... thats why). I read reviews and found that a lot of people use this for the under eye area and how much they love it. I used to work at a MAC store and tried it for an entired day so... This is my review:

First of all, I apply obviously my moisturizer (Garnier one, forgot the name), my The Balm Time Balm eye cream, then my MAC SFF in NC30, after that I apply my Kat Von D Lock it tattoo concealer in 16 light or something like that only on my under eye area to conceal and brighten a tiny bit and finally I apply the MAC prolongwear concealer in NW20 to highlight the area (drawing an inverse triangle). I let it dry for maybe 10 seconds and dab the area with my Real Techniques Contour brush. It glides, hides the darkness and brighten the area like I never thought it would.

I have been using it for more than a month and it haven dried my eye area, clogg my pores or settle into my fine lines. I dont know how they made this but this is AMAZING. It makes my pores look super small, like if I dont have any. It doesnt crease at all and the best thing is that the name makes justice to the product, it is long wearing.

I find he packaging super pretty. It is a glass container with a pump, this hear, look, and feel expensive so as classy. Even though I love the glass container, you have to be careful to dont drop it to the floor or anything that can make it crack. The pump... Its amazing and super hygienic that they wanted to add a pump but it is SO HARD to control the product! No matter how slow and careful you are, you will ALWAYS end up getting a lot of product out and wasting it. Some persons put the rest of the concealer in a pot but I find that kind of un hygienic, yes... Im a bit picky.

AMAZING PRODUCT, BAD PACKAGING. But I will repurchase it without a doubt. Beside, I love to set my under eye area and with this product I dont have to do it.

The price... I find it pretty reasonable because in Mexico (where I live) I i find drugstore that is the same price as this concealer, I cant complain (: for me this product worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love love!!! I use nc42 to highlight undereye && to touch up brows. It cost me 20?? Around there. Great product. Last all day

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is wonderful for covering up everything, and obviously the staying power is awesome. The packaging gets a 5 because its a pump and isn't bulky like some other concealer packages. My only complaint with this product is that is smells like wall paint when you first apply it to your skin and can be hard to blend out due to its tacky texture. It does have nice coverage, but I would not recommend this product to someone who likes creamy, glide on concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is the best concealer I have ever found. It is definently best to put a half a pump on your hand and use a brush to apply. Only a small amount comes out which is great because you barely need any the pigment is so great.

If you go to the MAC counter they will help you find the perfect shade; they did suggest that I use a lighter shade in the winter than summer. It was $18 which is not that expensive especially considering you could use only half a drop per day and the coverage lasts all day.

I want this product to go a long way so sometimes I mix it on the back of my hand with a light drugstore liquid concealer.