MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 4/29/2014 5:54:00 PM

I love this product I'm in NC 15 and you can use a very tiny little squirt and it will cover my whole under eye area I use it for highlighting... Although the packaging is quite annoying because you can never really squirt out a little bit it always comes out too much it never creases or looks flaky or cakey I love it and I would recommend it to anyone

on 4/26/2014 11:00:00 PM

This concealer is definitely a hit or miss. Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so great! I hate the pump so much. I am 1/4 through my bottle but I probably only used 1/10 of it. I prefer to keep my products in the original packaging so I don't like saving it in a jar, but that is an option. I always find ways to control difficult pumps but this one just spits out way too much product 90% of the time. The most tricky part to use this concealer for me is to have an absolute perfect base or else I find the pigment to go on very uneven and patchy under my eyes. It isn't overly drying and does indeed last a long time though. And when it does work, it looks very nice underneath the eyes and on blemishes. I will finish the bottle, but I probably would not repurchase simply because at least half the product goes to waste :(.

on 4/22/2014 5:15:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this. I've used it with and without the Studio Finish Skin Corrector and I find it oxidized in both situations. But I have to say the thing that absolutely irritates me the most is the waste of product due to the pump style packaging. No matter how softly I squeeze down on it, a huge amount dispenses and since I use very little the rest goes to waste. I thought a liquid form concealer would be a better fit for me than the Studio Fix Concealer but I much prefer that.

on 4/21/2014 2:17:00 AM

I've been through a myriad of concealers and have been searching for a concealer that is light enough for my skin tone (even the lightest shades of most brands are too dark for me) provides excellent coverage, and stays all day. A lot to ask, right? This concealer provides everything I ask for. I have it in NW15 and it is just the right shade to match my very fair skin tone. I have acne prone skin with a lot of redness and acne scars and this covers them right up but leaves a nice dewy look. The packaging is really nice and comes with a pump which you should be cautious with because a little goes a long way. Overall, this is an excellent product and I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. I would recommend this concealer to anyone who is searching for a full coverage concealer that stays all day, and doesn't mind a thicker formula. Love love love!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Wow. Absolute crap. I bought it because of stellar reviews here and I am very disappointed!! I gave it three different tries and used various methods of applying from brush to fingers to sponge.. but it still looked disgusting.
1. I am an NW30 and have always been at MAC, this concealer had a very pinkish hue for some reason that have my skin and under eye area a dull cast, which defeats the purpose of a concealer!
2. Very drying settles into fine lines that I didn't know I had. (I'm in my 20s for god sake!)
3. Doesn't blend well. at all.
4. It lasts all day..but when it makes your skin look the way it did to mine its not necessarily a good thing!
Please try it properly before you buy..get a sample and look at it in real natural light (not the florescent lighting at MAC)

on 4/18/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm obsessed with this concealer. I'm not a huge fan of MAC foundation, but this concealer is like an eraser! I don't think I've ever used a concealer that is this great. First of all, I have some red spots, freckles, and some minor acne scarring on my face. I just dip my brush and start erasing it all away. It works wonders for someone who loves full coverage. I actually found this product on Youtube after someone did a tutorial of using it on their whole entire face to get a flawless finish. It's quite pricey for a little bottle, however a little does go a long way with this concealer.

on 4/17/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I didn't like this stuff at all. It really oxidized on my skin and looked very dry.. I don't have particularly dry skin either (more combo).

the pump also dispatchs way more product than necessary. haven't used more than 10% of it :/

on 4/17/2014 1:01:00 PM

I mean seriously, has no one noticed the horrible smell from this thing? it smells like an old damp dirty rag. I really don't know what's in it to make it smell so terrible but I'm sure it cant be good for my skin. The concealer itself isnt bad, neither is it amazing. The only upside is the fact that it doesnt feel dry or cakey on even though it's a long lasting concealer. it covers relatively well, and is definitely buildable. Smell doesnt usually bother me, but this time it's enough for me to safely say I will never ever repurchase. Also do take note, I noticed the NW shades run alot more orange than the studio finish concealers. I'd love to hear back from someone else who has noticed the smell because I'd like to know I didnt get one from a bad batch.

on 4/17/2014 1:16:00 AM

Pros- Really good product! Covers up allot and really high lights under the eyes! I would recommend this to people with dark under eyes ! Cons- However they need to fix up the pump, it lets our WAY too much product and I end up wasting half of it :( which is a pain as it does cost $40

Good for covering blemishes but I don't get people who put it under the eyes... it is drying and accentuates fine lines. And the packaging is rubbish: you can't control how much goes out. I will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin