November 28, 2014 | 908 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by freejulie

I found this mascara really average, I have not experienced any growth what so ever and found this product to be a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I have to first off say that I didn't absolutely hate this product. It did do really nice things for my lashes such as making them super long and separated. But, every time I wore this mascara my eyes would kind of sting and burn I guess in better words this mascara totally dried out my eyes for some reason. I always thought it was because I wasn't used to wearing makeup constantly anymore like I used to; but even after wearing it for weeks, the burning and stinging feeling still kept happening. It had to have been something that was in the product but I'm not sure exactly as to what. I wouldn't try this again because of that fact, plus I would much rather use Maybelline or Cover Girl mascaras anyways...I find their products work better then Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Brelki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this mascara for a few months now. I am a self-admitted mascara fiend. I have quite a few mascara tubes open at any time, and I "cheat" on my HGs quite often, just to find on that's just a bit better.

While I can't say that I've honestly noticed real growth just by using this mascara, I do like it quite a bit. I don't experience any clumping at all, and it offers length to my lashes. It's a great everyday mascara in my opinion, and that's exactly what I've been using it for. It also removes easily and doesn't irritate my sensitive, contact-wearing eyes.

Lastly, I think this mascara lends itself to laying quite well with other mascaras. When I go out, I layer Maybelline Falsies on top of this one, and it looks great.

LASH TYPE: Black, easily curled with the use of just mascara, and they are fairly long to begin with

PACKAGING:
What I like about this mascara most of all is the packaging. I'm completely fed up with this obsession of huge rubber brushes (i.e., LashBlast), and I hate combs. This mascara has a large brush, but it's just that -- a regular mascara brush.

FINISH & COVERAGE:
Leaves my lashes long, super black, and glossy -- all without clumping or flaking.

WEAR (Tested on 13 hour days -- put makeup on at 7 am and took it off around 8 pm):
No problems with flaking, running, or smudging -- and that's in the desert weather!!

PRICE/SIZE:
$7ish for 0.38 oz / 11.2 ml - lasts me for a few months of daily use before starting to dry up.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ritamantoura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it definitely made my lashes grow, and fast as well! the second i stopped using it, i was looking soooooo many lashes. this extreme lash loss persisted for a good month. having long lashes for 3 weeks was not worth all the lashes I lost. i would 500% not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hacissej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara flakes! I've never really had a mascara flake on me before, but I looked in the mirror after a long day and i had black specs all over my face. The only reason I'm going to keep using it for a little while is to see if my eye lashes grow. If they grow I would potentially use it again, but it would not be my "go-to" mascara, I would only use it to grow my lashes. I am pleased that it holds the curl though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by skipper22

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara and put off using it cause of the bad reviews.
Finally figured I better use it before it just dries up. Surprisingly in the past several weeks I've noticed thicker lashes. I have very sensitive eyes and so far this doesn't seem to bother them. Didn't give it a 5 cause it is kinda clumpy, but maybe if I had used it sooner I could have avoided this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Nat360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dried out my eyes and had this burning sensation after a few hours. I applied three coats because my eyelashes are short I don't mind the big brush which is comparable to Avon's mark Make it Big mascara. I think I'll be sticking to my Mark brand at least it lasts and I'm not trying to tear my eyeballs out by the end of the day. Although I got this for 5 bucks with a color stay pencil thrown in for free still not worth it. Not impressed wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by missjenlee

I absolutely love this mascara! I have actually seen a noticeable growth in my lashes. My bf noticed it, which is pretty amazing because it's hard to get guys to notice little details like this. I use the mascara every day in the blackest black colour and it really makes my lashes stand out. The wand is quite thick so I apply the mascara slowly, which is good because even the tiny lashes get some mascara. Give this a try - you won't be disappointed! I think it was after about a week and a half that I started to see results, so give it a bit of time =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I liked this mascara a lot more than I thought I was going to. At first I thought that it was just going to be a cheaper dupe of BeneFit's Bad Gal, but it's actually better! It lengthens and adds volume, and I really love the packaging. My only issue with it is that it's a pain to remove...I have to literally dig into my lashline w/ a q-tip and makeup remover to get this stuff off, hence why I don't reach for it very often :\

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara! i have long, naturally curly lashes. i bought this to enhance, and it does just that! it emphasizes the curl, lenghtens really well, and separates and defines every single lash!

i LOVE the wand. it takes a little while to get used to, since it's so big. but i love the traditional style wands. it gets to every lash, and since the end tapers, it's really easy to get to the inner lashes!

this works really well at enhancing your natural lashes. it layers amazingly, so you have to try REALLY hard to get it to clump.

i usually top it with my HG L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen. it creates MASSIVE volume, including the length from Grow Luscious, and my lashes are pure, perfect drama.