October 23, 2014 | 1073 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ritamantoura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it definitely made my lashes grow, and fast as well! the second i stopped using it, i was looking soooooo many lashes. this extreme lash loss persisted for a good month. having long lashes for 3 weeks was not worth all the lashes I lost. i would 500% not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hacissej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara flakes! I've never really had a mascara flake on me before, but I looked in the mirror after a long day and i had black specs all over my face. The only reason I'm going to keep using it for a little while is to see if my eye lashes grow. If they grow I would potentially use it again, but it would not be my "go-to" mascara, I would only use it to grow my lashes. I am pleased that it holds the curl though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by skipper22

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara and put off using it cause of the bad reviews.
Finally figured I better use it before it just dries up. Surprisingly in the past several weeks I've noticed thicker lashes. I have very sensitive eyes and so far this doesn't seem to bother them. Didn't give it a 5 cause it is kinda clumpy, but maybe if I had used it sooner I could have avoided this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Nat360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dried out my eyes and had this burning sensation after a few hours. I applied three coats because my eyelashes are short I don't mind the big brush which is comparable to Avon's mark Make it Big mascara. I think I'll be sticking to my Mark brand at least it lasts and I'm not trying to tear my eyeballs out by the end of the day. Although I got this for 5 bucks with a color stay pencil thrown in for free still not worth it. Not impressed wont be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by missjenlee

I absolutely love this mascara! I have actually seen a noticeable growth in my lashes. My bf noticed it, which is pretty amazing because it's hard to get guys to notice little details like this. I use the mascara every day in the blackest black colour and it really makes my lashes stand out. The wand is quite thick so I apply the mascara slowly, which is good because even the tiny lashes get some mascara. Give this a try - you won't be disappointed! I think it was after about a week and a half that I started to see results, so give it a bit of time =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I liked this mascara a lot more than I thought I was going to. At first I thought that it was just going to be a cheaper dupe of BeneFit's Bad Gal, but it's actually better! It lengthens and adds volume, and I really love the packaging. My only issue with it is that it's a pain to remove...I have to literally dig into my lashline w/ a q-tip and makeup remover to get this stuff off, hence why I don't reach for it very often :\

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara! i have long, naturally curly lashes. i bought this to enhance, and it does just that! it emphasizes the curl, lenghtens really well, and separates and defines every single lash!

i LOVE the wand. it takes a little while to get used to, since it's so big. but i love the traditional style wands. it gets to every lash, and since the end tapers, it's really easy to get to the inner lashes!

this works really well at enhancing your natural lashes. it layers amazingly, so you have to try REALLY hard to get it to clump.

i usually top it with my HG L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen. it creates MASSIVE volume, including the length from Grow Luscious, and my lashes are pure, perfect drama.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lovejkras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After a string of not-so-great mascaras, Grow Luscious was a welcome change of pace. I found this diamond in the rough at Big Lots for $4 that came with a black single eyeshadow (which was so-so, but I suppose that's for another review!). I wasn't that impressed when I first began using this, but sometimes mascaras need a little bit of use before they reach their full potential. I love the oversized classic brush...those seem to work the best with my lashes. The biggest draw of this mascara for me is the volume without clumping. The length is nice, too, but I love the volume. It instantly transforms my short, blonde lashes to beautiful dark "luscious" ones.

In terms of long term lengthening effects, I didn't notice any of that (hence why I decided to knock off a star). Frankly, I don't really believe in any mascaras that claim to do that (I think it's kind of gimmicky), but I'd purchase this mascara anyway simply because it does an excellent job of just being a mascara. Would definitely purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Grow Luscious is great! It's certainly one of my go-to eye mascara. It works extremely well for me & I immediately saw results. Right away, my eyelashes were volumized from roots to tips, lengthened, & looking amazing. As somebody who cannot stand piling on mascara, I'm really glad that with one or two coats, it gets the job done. This didn't get flaky, clumpy, or squiggly.

The packaging is gorgeous. The tube is a nice emerald colour & with silver detail. I personally don't mind how long the wand is or how big the brush is. Then again, my eyes are huge so maybe I can just accommodate is. Sadly, this mascara was almost $10 & that's pricy for drugstore mascara—especially for one that may or may not work. Thankfully, I like it & it was worth the cost.

Note: I'm not sure if this matters to anybody, but I ONLY wear black mascara & this mascara in 001 Blackest Black is perfect - the colour is true & dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lipglossaddict93

I love this mascara, it works wonders on my lashes making them appear longer and thicker without clumping. The brush is huge like many people stated, but this really doesn't bother me, however I do have big eyes. I would imagine if you had small eyes, or very small lashes this big brush would not work well for you. The black colour of this mascara is also nice and dark adding a little extra omph. I don't know that I would pick this mascara for a night out, but for every day or to layer with more dramatic mascaras at night time this is fantastic. As for the claims of making my lashes grow, I have no idea and to be honest probably not. Also the price was very good as it came in a package with the revlon colorstay eye liner as well. I will definitely repurchase.