Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 10/21/2010 6:59:00 AM

It's ok. Looks good and natural for a couple of hours, covers well, and feels nice on the skin. However it doesnt stay 24 h, 10h or even 5 h, it looks nice about 3-4hours and then becomes oily mess... And my skin isnt that oily now... Dream liquid works much better for a cheap foundation.

on 10/11/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I started using this foundation about a week ago, after I head such good things about it on Youtube. I'm actually quite impressed with this product. It gives me great coverage and doesn't cake up where my dry skin is most noticable. It layers quite nicely, & I've had no problems with it dissapearing throughout my day, so I love that all I need to do to touch up is add a little translucent powder.

The only reason I gave this product a 4 instead of 5 is that I really hate that it doesn't have a pump! The application process & cleanliness would be so much better if there was a simple pump put in, & I wouldn't mind paying extra! :) Hope this helps :) If you have any questions don't hesistate to ask :)

on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM

I have been reading TONS of reviews on this, not knowing wether to buy it or not. After long and hard think, i did.
It was $22 (australian money) in Target, but i found it in Safeway for $18 (australian money) so got it a little cheaper, AWESOME!
I got classic ivory (30) and was super scared it was going to be to dark, but no, It's awesome.
It's coverage is AMAZING! I have a few pimples and redness around my nose, and it covers it all, without concealer!
I don't mind about it not having a pump at all, just be careful.
It's easy to blend and work with.
I have an oilt t-zone and i've been for a run out in the HOT Australian sun, and it looks the exact same as when i applied it.
I didn't use a primer or powder or anything, just the foundation.
I love it. Good price, and amazing.
Is a must buy!!! P.S. It doesnt smell gross like that revlon Colourstay!!!!

on 10/7/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so disappointed. Superstay is the only foundation I have used in a very long time that has actually left my skin looking "cakey". I couldn't believe it. After about half a day of wearing superstay my skin looked so oily, extremely oily, even when I had set it with a powder. Gross. Save your money girls and get the Revlon Colorstay. I gave it an extra point just because it does blend nicely and the color I got was my exact shade. Too bad. I won't re-purchase.

on 10/4/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It's ok, but in order for it to look good you must layer gradually and blend in with a mineral finish.

on 10/3/2010 10:52:00 AM

Absolutely hideous foundation, this one. I bought it a while back and figured it might be for me because it was long wearing and I have combination skin. WRONG!! This product slid off my face after an hour even when using a primer and setting with a powder. It just did not work for me at all. Even right after applying, the finish did not floor me one bit. If you all were me, I'd stay away from this foundation at all costs! Superstay? Yah right!! I'll stick with my Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse...that cream foundation lasts eons longer than this supposed "Superstay".

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

on 10/1/2010 1:09:00 PM

I just bought this product at Walgreens. I was debating whether to try Maybelline's dream foundations but was skeptical after reading that people had breakouts after using them. Overall, I like the feel of this foundation. It actually spreads on my face. Usually, the color-stay foundations that I have tried in the past usually stick like glue and feel gross. This foundation felt soft and went on nicely. My only complaint is the color. I chose nude because I thought this would be not too light, not too dark. It seemed a bit orange-y to be honest. I tend to have yellow/beige-y undertones so a lot of the times foundations are too pink or turn a weird orange. The best foundation for my skin was Neutrogena's healthy foundation in golden bisque. They have since redesigned their product and I can't seem to find that shade anymore! Back to Superstay foundation-I may just need to try a different shade. I am not sure if this will be my first choice when it is time to buy foundation again but I would at least consider buying it again sometime in the future.

on 9/23/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation. I needed something that would last all day with minimal touch-ups - This is definitely it. I got this in classic beige. It's not orange at all. Doesn't oxidize. Hasn't clogged my pores or given me any zits. :) I set this with a translucent powder and it stays looking fresh all day. The finish is a mix b/t dewy & matte. A little of both. Just a healthy glow really.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for coverage that last all day.

Superstay- NOT... it came off about an hour after I applied it. I have dry skin.... it did not stay at all. It dried really fast and was hard to apply. The package was okay but a pump would be better... update the formulat to a better consistency... and I may would try it again. This was not for me. I was disappointed.

on 9/21/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The first time i brought this foundation, i tried it for a few days and absolutely loved it. I thought my complexion looked amazing and it hid my acne scars brilliantly, although the staying power sucks let me tell you that now.. I had to re-apply it every hour or two. So anyway i noticed a few people had been telling me as kindly as they could that my face was a little bit on the patchy side. Now when people started to tell me this i was completely confused because i thought when i applyed the foundation in the morning it looked fine.. although when i looked closer into the mirror i noticed i had a orange patches all over my forehead and above my lips making me look like i had an orange mustache. EURGH! i took it straight off their and then and have since replaced it with a clinique foundation.. not reccomended at all.. do not buy this foundation if your skin is on the oily side!