December 20, 2014 | 1059 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jeckaa

I have been reading TONS of reviews on this, not knowing wether to buy it or not. After long and hard think, i did.
It was $22 (australian money) in Target, but i found it in Safeway for $18 (australian money) so got it a little cheaper, AWESOME!
I got classic ivory (30) and was super scared it was going to be to dark, but no, It's awesome.
It's coverage is AMAZING! I have a few pimples and redness around my nose, and it covers it all, without concealer!
I don't mind about it not having a pump at all, just be careful.
It's easy to blend and work with.
I have an oilt t-zone and i've been for a run out in the HOT Australian sun, and it looks the exact same as when i applied it.
I didn't use a primer or powder or anything, just the foundation.
I love it. Good price, and amazing.
Is a must buy!!! P.S. It doesnt smell gross like that revlon Colourstay!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so disappointed. Superstay is the only foundation I have used in a very long time that has actually left my skin looking "cakey". I couldn't believe it. After about half a day of wearing superstay my skin looked so oily, extremely oily, even when I had set it with a powder. Gross. Save your money girls and get the Revlon Colorstay. I gave it an extra point just because it does blend nicely and the color I got was my exact shade. Too bad. I won't re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by whitray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's ok, but in order for it to look good you must layer gradually and blend in with a mineral finish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely hideous foundation, this one. I bought it a while back and figured it might be for me because it was long wearing and I have combination skin. WRONG!! This product slid off my face after an hour even when using a primer and setting with a powder. It just did not work for me at all. Even right after applying, the finish did not floor me one bit. If you all were me, I'd stay away from this foundation at all costs! Superstay? Yah right!! I'll stick with my Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse...that cream foundation lasts eons longer than this supposed "Superstay".

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Jaycie08

I just bought this product at Walgreens. I was debating whether to try Maybelline's dream foundations but was skeptical after reading that people had breakouts after using them. Overall, I like the feel of this foundation. It actually spreads on my face. Usually, the color-stay foundations that I have tried in the past usually stick like glue and feel gross. This foundation felt soft and went on nicely. My only complaint is the color. I chose nude because I thought this would be not too light, not too dark. It seemed a bit orange-y to be honest. I tend to have yellow/beige-y undertones so a lot of the times foundations are too pink or turn a weird orange. The best foundation for my skin was Neutrogena's healthy foundation in golden bisque. They have since redesigned their product and I can't seem to find that shade anymore! Back to Superstay foundation-I may just need to try a different shade. I am not sure if this will be my first choice when it is time to buy foundation again but I would at least consider buying it again sometime in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by brookej1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation. I needed something that would last all day with minimal touch-ups - This is definitely it. I got this in classic beige. It's not orange at all. Doesn't oxidize. Hasn't clogged my pores or given me any zits. :) I set this with a translucent powder and it stays looking fresh all day. The finish is a mix b/t dewy & matte. A little of both. Just a healthy glow really.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for coverage that last all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Superstay- NOT... it came off about an hour after I applied it. I have dry skin.... it did not stay at all. It dried really fast and was hard to apply. The package was okay but a pump would be better... update the formulat to a better consistency... and I may would try it again. This was not for me. I was disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by xors

The first time i brought this foundation, i tried it for a few days and absolutely loved it. I thought my complexion looked amazing and it hid my acne scars brilliantly, although the staying power sucks let me tell you that now.. I had to re-apply it every hour or two. So anyway i noticed a few people had been telling me as kindly as they could that my face was a little bit on the patchy side. Now when people started to tell me this i was completely confused because i thought when i applyed the foundation in the morning it looked fine.. although when i looked closer into the mirror i noticed i had a orange patches all over my forehead and above my lips making me look like i had an orange mustache. EURGH! i took it straight off their and then and have since replaced it with a clinique foundation.. not reccomended at all.. do not buy this foundation if your skin is on the oily side!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by gina123inmateo

I really love the way this foundation makes me skin look :) it covers my flaws well. I have some discoloration from picking at my skin sometimes and this makes my skin look smooth and natural and healthy. my only problem with this foundation is that it does not stay on my skin all day! :( i get oily throughout the day.. sooo this is good for days when im just lounging. Also another reason why i really like it is because it does not clog my pores at all, after i take it off my pores are still clear and my skin is smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyCleopatra

This stuff is great. I thought I loved Revlon Colorstay, but this stuff is WAY better. It doesn't dry too fast and it is SO easy to blend! It does stay on quite a long time, I dont know if it really does stay on for 24 hours, but it does have staying power. It doesn't have the "mask" look of many foundations and even though it doesn't claim to have a "matte" finish, it doesn't get too oily even though I normally have a very oily T-zone. I was able to find a perfect color match for my skin, so that is always a plus. As the bottle claims, I haven't had problems with transfer of makeup from my face to my clothes. Another plus was that the foundation did not irritate my very sensitive acne-prone skin. I'd say really the only con is the fact that it doesnt have a pump, but honestly thats not a huge deal for me. I will definitely buy this again so I really hope they continue to make this product. <3