July 28, 2014 | 1925 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by StephanieTaverna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few foundations and this is by far the best one I've ever tried! It definitely evens my skintone. The coverage is medium, so if you're buying for heavy coverage, don't get this! I top it with a translucent powder and it does not get oily on my skin at all! The staying power on this makeup is incredible. I did not expect it to be that good. The color also matches my skin perfectly, I'm in 03 Ivory

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by RicheleBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an iffy product for me. It definetley has light coverage so I domtknow why some say heavy coverage? The color matches perfectly & it doesn't oxidize. But it isn't the best for oily skin, it dries dewy& eventuay does get very oily. My mom also tried this & hated it. I would totally recommen this to someone with normal skin, with out any blemishes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using the acne solutions one for my skin problems, but when I started drying out from using so much acne products, I had to look for another one. The foundation comes out dewy looking on my skin and is very easy to stipple with my MAC187. Coverage wise, it's okay around medium coverage, which is basically all I need to cover most of my acne scars. If they made a matte version of this, I'd definitely buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My shade is in Creamwhip 14. My skin is combination/oily. This foundation blends perfectly with my skin, leaves me with a semi-matte finish, it's easy to apply with my fingers, medium coverage, evens out my redness when it occurs, and it lasts well into my 12 hour work shifts. If you want to see how well it blends & corrects visit "makeupinmy40s" on YouTube. 2 thumbs up for this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

In the quest for the best foundation, I like something light weight, good coverage, a glow, and dewy finish. From all the brands, Clinique is quite high end without the crazy price so I gave this a shot. It doesn't make my skin breakout, is very light and you don't feel like you're wearing foundation, and gives a good coverage. I like using a sponge to blend everything. No nasty smell and good price. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I wore this foundation when it first came out, took a longgg break from it and then came back. I really love it. It's medium coverage and has a natural dewy finish which I loveee. Not sure about evening skintone but the redness on my cheeks has definitely reduced. I'll put a decent amount when I want more coverage or mix with moisturizer for lighter coverage during the day. And best of all, it doesn't break me out or cause any kind of allergic reaction. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Addicted90

Overall I do like this foundation, it blends well and gives decent coverage. The only problem I have with it is that 01 alablaster is too dark for me. I will save it for summer and hopefully it'll match me better, but right now it doesn't work with my skin colour. If you are very fair, you will need to mix this with a white foundation for it to work for you. But it is a good foundation which I would recommend for anyone with a more easily matched skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I changed to this foundation after the Superfit foundation was discontinued. I'm happy to say that I love it and have stuck with it for about a year now. I have uneven, acne prone skin. It makes my skin look even and the color matches me better than my last foundation. It doesn't look too caked on or unnatural. Just don't use too much. I also love that is has sunscreen. It's a keeper for me! My only complaint is sometimes the squeeze bottle can get a little messy, but that's minor...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by beeb11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is WAY too greasy!! Although my vanicream spf 35 tends to make my skin greasy, I tried this foundation on my bare, freshly washed, very dry cheeks and it was still GREASY upon application!! The clinique stay matte sheer powder mattified it, but only for two hours!! I do not have time to constantly reapply powder. I definitely did not love this. I only tried it twice (before washing it off in less than 5 hours!!!), so I cannot testify as to whether or not it irritates acne prone skin. I am glad I asked for a tester amount instead of purchasing the whole thing!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by annalizab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful foundation. It's perfect for my dry skin. Blends perfectly and you don't need to use much. Special thanks to the Clinique girl who matched the colour and foundation to my skin perfectly. Definately worth $$ for the results. I've found my foundation :)