Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 9/23/2011 12:57:00 PM

As many of you said this foundation is really good. I used it for more than 6 months and I still have some left. It gives a great coverage (not full but still enough for me) It gives a nice glow and kind of takes care of your skin. It's moisturizing, has a decent SPF and my skin could still breath. I love the way it makes my face look flawless even though I have nasty acne scars on the side of my checks. I never use concealer when I am wearing it and I had the impression it did improve the quality of my skin. I do looove this foundation HOWEVER, it seems to be melting after sometime (got stained on my clothes and when I accidentally touch my face).

During the summer I tend to get much darker so I had to switch to MAC NC45 (my Even Better shade is Sand)

I will definitely get back to using it in the winter when I get paler ;-)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Got this in Ivory which is a good match. The coverage isn't great and it tends to collect on my cheeks which are quite dry. I would also prefer it to be in a pump dispenser but as it wasn't obscenely expensive I will use it up and continue my quest for my holy grail foundation!!

on 9/21/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the color variety. I love how even it makes my skin look. The first time I wore it my friend told me I look so refreshed. It has pretty decent coverage... I have genetic dark circles so it's not quite decent enough for me..my new HG is estee lauder maximum coverage. I have an oily tzone and chin and it doesn't help with that much either. If you have good skin with a little discoloration or dull tone I suppose this would make you look amazing. I'd probably buy this again if I wasn't so oily in areas.

on 9/15/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Helps even out my skintone and minimise the appearance of any lines.
Nice texture going on skin.Good coverage with a couple of drops. Good value despite the price as a little goes a long way.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

What I love: packaging! It has the benefit of being a bottle that you can get every last bit of product out of; but has a very tiny little nozzle so it doesn't pour out...all the best of a pump (ie. clean, hygienic), all the best of a free-flowing bottle (ie. no wasting).

What I do NOT love: the actual product itself.
1) I have pretty decent skin - nothing to write home about but it's nothing to cry about either. That said I naturally do NOT have visible pores or lines...this foundation makes me look like I have dilated pores and lines. Then I wash it off and poof! The lines and pores wash away down the sink along with the foundation.
2) It "looks" very heavy but it's not a heavy finish; in other words you "look" as though you have a ton of make-up on without the benefit of actually wearing a ton of make-up. Basically it makes you look like you have naturally horrible skin that can't even be hidden with makeup.

Whenever I wear this foundation I get the same remarks, "you look different...are you tired?". Not exactly what you want to hear after you've made an effort to look polished.

So I will NOT be repurchasing this product.

on 9/7/2011 9:50:00 PM

Bought this several weeks ago. Had been using Revlon Colorstay prior to using this and wanted something with more spf and antioxidants, and without the "cakey" feel that Colorstay sometimes gives. Went to the Clinique counter and the consultant matched me PERFECTLY with Ivory. Don't know if I've ever had a foundation that has matched better. I have been applying both with my fingers and with a sephora foundation brush and I like it both ways. Usually do one coat all over my face and then a little bit more in my t-zone. Dries to a perfect natural finish, slightly dewey but not oily at all. I work 12-14 hour days and at the end of the day my skin does not appear oily at all. I LOVE this foundation.

on 9/6/2011 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this foundation with all my heart! I have various different foundations ranging from Chanel Vitalumiere to Bourgois Healthy Mix. This sits closer to the Chanel foundation price wise but not quite as expensive.
I bought this foundation after I went to a free makeover by Clinique (bear in mind I was VERY hungover!)
It made my skin look alive and healthy, which is surprising seeing as I had had about 3 hours sleep the night before. It has a moderate coverage and leaves a dewy, healthy finish without making your skin look greasy. Obviously if you already have oily skin this might not be the case for you.
I also love how it photographs. I went out a few weeks after I bought this foundation and had the classic 'disgusting drunken' photographs taken. While my eyes may have looked like I was drunk, my skin was saying that I had had 12 hours sleep. Brilliant.
I would re-buy this foundation again and again and again because I love it so much!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

by far the worst thing i have ever tried from clinique. i dont understand how some people like it? this has barely any coverage, doesnt last and its kinda pricey. i used it twice and i absolutely hated it. if you have oily skin with acne scars this will do nothing for you.

on 8/25/2011 6:59:00 PM

I have had trouble finding a foundation that I actually like for years. I love this foundation and after a week or so of use my skin has improved in quality and looks pretty flawless even without make up! It has a lovely dewy finish and a nice moderate coverage. If you can find a shade right for you I would definitely give it a go!! Goes on and blends flawlessly!

EDIT: Broke me out terribly. Had to stop using. For skin tone it's great but I got horrible deep pimples that I normally don't get!

Switched to Revlon's NEW Complexion Oil Control and it is FANTASTIC, better price, similar coverage without the oil and no break outs!

on 8/25/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was on an island for 3 weeks, and when i came home and actually tried to put foundation on... I looked like a ghost. My mom is really tan so she let me have this foundation to match my skin. I LOVE IT. it is so great. It creates the perfect canvas for bronzer blush and highlight!