Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 8/25/2011 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was on an island for 3 weeks, and when i came home and actually tried to put foundation on... I looked like a ghost. My mom is really tan so she let me have this foundation to match my skin. I LOVE IT. it is so great. It creates the perfect canvas for bronzer blush and highlight!

on 8/22/2011 12:14:00 AM

Works great! Helps clear up blemishes + evens out my skin tone. Love it :)

on 8/20/2011 1:38:00 PM

I am shocked at the bad reviews for this. But I know foundation is so different on each person that one can love it and one can hate it. For me, however, this is what I have been looking for! For about the last 5 years I have been looking for something I was truly happy with and haven't found it. I was prompted to go check out Clinique again when my daughter bought her "almost powder" recently and talked about how much she loved it. So I went to the store to give Clinique a try again and bought the super powder, double powder and the regular pressed powder in "invisible matte." I received the GWP when I bought these and included was a sample of the "Even Better" foundation. I ended up not liking the Super Powder - too oily and the wrong color- so the next day I tried the sample of Even Better for the heck of it. While the color, Ivory, was wrong for me I loved the feel and the texture. It felt like just putting on light moisturizer and was super easy to blend in. It completely disappeared, texture wise, and lasted all day with very little oily build up.( I have combination/oily skin still at 53.) I went back to the store that day and took the Super Powder back and had a great sales lady who helped me pick the right color in the Even Better - which for me was Cream Whip. I have used it now for several days and love it more each day. I just set it with the invisible matte pressed powder and I might have to touch up once during the day with the powder. (I normally have to blot several times a day and powder.) So for me this is just what I have been looking for and I am thrilled! It looks as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I hope that they don't ever discontinue this new foundation !!

on 8/14/2011 4:31:00 AM

I have an oily t zone and drier skin on my checks. I find this foundation to be a little on the thick side for me and hard to blend. I even allowed myself to be talked into a foundation brush when I purchased this (against my usual stance on just using my fingers to apply foundation.) and even with the brush its a challenge. The color is good and it does last without oxidizing, so I will use the bottle up again but would not repurchase. I am hard pressed to get a "natural" look with this one.

on 8/9/2011 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I think this foundation is ok, I like the full coverage and texture of the foundation but what I dont like about this is that it does rubs off, and I absolutely hate the blotchy look at the end of the day. I got a large sample which I have been using for a week. I got the color Beige and on my NC37 skintone, its wearable but I believe Golden Neutral would be a better match because its more yellow. I like Clinique Stay-True foundation much better.

on 7/30/2011 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I forgot I had this until I was hunting for a new foundation to use - I think I have attention deficit when it comes to foundations! I have used this in the past and repurchased it but I had forgotten until recently how much I like it!

It was sold to me as a medium finish foundation but I find it quite full coverage. I love the finish off it - not matte but not a horrible greasy slick either. It lasts really well during the day and you do not need to use powder with it. It gives a doll like quality to my skin which I really like. Great for creating a vintage type look.

I wear shade 2 and am NW20 in Mac. Combination skin. The trick can be removing it!

on 7/28/2011 4:02:00 PM

I LOVE this foundation. It is the first high end foundation I have brought, as the drugstore options just didnt work for me, they either made my skin patchy and dry (no7), or were water and lasted about 30 mins ( maybelline mineral liquid)
this however lasts virtually all day, without any powder or primer.
it has spf 15, so is great in the summer
the coverage is great and i don't even need a concealer to cover my scars

I bought this product because I was so tired of buying cheap, drug store foundations that never seemed to either match my skin tone and/or stay on all day. I went to Clinique because my mom has used it a lot and because I used Superbalanced about 2 years ago and really liked it.

It was a very good decision! I went to the makeup counter at my mall and just asked them to help me find a good foundation. The lady was very helpful and she matched my skin tone perfectly with the foundation. It goes on smoothly and is blendable, which is so nice. It has a kind of dewy finish that looks fresh. I usually use a translucent powder to set it, but sometimes I don't and it looks great either way. This makeup is supposedly said to even out the skin over time, which I haven't really had a chance to see yet. However, I noticed that it has brightened my skin. The only makeup products I use is this foundation, powder (usually), eyeliner, and mascara. I don't use concealer or anything because this foundation has pretty good coverage.

I also like that it stays on all day without patching up or looking orange. It looks very natural if you get the correct color for your tone as well. It doesn't seem to sweat off in the heat, either, which is a major plus for the summer. I feel as if it would be a good product during cold months as well.

It was like $24.50, which is expensive for me as I'm only 18, but it was worth it. (:

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I use this foundation in color clove. I love it its so natural looking but a bit to dewy for me so I pair it with perfecty real powder in shade 148N and It looks so natural and smooth

on 7/3/2011 8:47:00 AM

Best foundation ever! I have been using clinique products for 3 years and since I started using the even better foundation I can't leave the house without it! It provides good coverage over some scarring I have, but it doesn't feel heavy or cakey and leaves a fresh, dewy finish that I love.Surprisingly enough I've found that it has lightened my pigmentation a bit, which is definitely a plus because I thought that was impossible! Though it's a bit pricey for a foundation when compared to other drugstore foundations, you definitely get what you pay for in my opinion