October 1, 2014 | 1959 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is pretty cute on my skin tone. Its got a natural look to it and doesn't apply very heavy, which I like. I also like the smell of it : ) The only thing is that it doesn't last allll day so I find myself gravitating to other blushes, all of which are a similar color. Would try something else instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

LOVE this color on my neutral MAC NC25-30 skintone (NARS Ceylan)! It's peachy without being orange. It just looks fresh on me. I love the smooth even finish it gives and the smell is mouth watering! The packaging is cute but unnecessarily big. They could have made it slimmer to better fit in makeup drawers and bags. Great product. Like it WAY better than NARS Orgasm. Will buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ive been watching this blush 4 awhile now, and when i got a lot of my Sephora points built up and my bday gift i finally got this 4 free. The box is horrible i hate the package but i look over that. Brush is bad, use my own. Slight fragrance altho no irritation 2 my sensitive acne prone face. This just makes me glowy, i love it. Wakes up my pale winter face quite nicely. Easily buildable or easily light. Wont need 2 repurchase bc i barely use any of the product, but a great great free blush. I use this daily right now, over my MAC blushes. Lovin the color 4 sure. peachy/coral.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

Coralista is a very pretty peachy coral. It's pigmented and the texture is very soft. I use this for my everyday "natural" look. It gives just the right pop of pink on my cheeks. Once again, Benefit doe not disappoint.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i just bought this at a Shoppers Drug Mart near my house, and for some odd reason it was in the sale section. Anyways, i got this for $15, and i believe it is a regular $32 here in Canada. i couldn't pass it up at that price, and i have been wanting to try it for quite some time. It is much more frosty than i had ever suspected so it shows many imperfections in the skin. It also is scented? I found that a bit odd. On the plus side it is a pretty color that is nicely pigmented, and the frost can be toned down with some powder. Nice product, but i don't think i would pay $32 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing. I love how versatile it is. It goes well with almost any look that I do. I use it all year round because I just can't get enough of it. It looks so nice, so natural on. I love love love this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Isabel11

I love this blush so much! It is very versatile because if you just want a flush of color it is perfect and if you want more obvious blush application you can just grab some more. it gives you a really pretty sheen without being glittery or anything. it smells ah-mazing and the packaging is sooo cute! it comes with a blush brush but i prefer to use my ss187.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by whutwhut_whut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing and looks great! This may be the best blush I have ever owned. For me, it trumps benefit georgia, nars orgasm and nars luster (although these colors are all different so it probably isn't fair to compare).

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a full sized coralista as a Sephora 500 pt perk, which started my obsession with Benefit's boxed powders. I previously had NONE of these, and now own 5. Coralista is a coral pink, that is much more on the pink side than the coral (at least on me, nw10 for ref.) It is very pigmented, unlike a lot of these boxed powders, and will show up on a wide range of skin tones. As a PPP I had to be very careful to not over-do it with Coralista as it is quite bright on me. Lightly applied it gives a really pretty natural slightly coral pink glow. Next to sugarbomb, coralista is my favorite and I will definitely purchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Biggest waste of money ever, I'm still bothered I even spent this much money on this crap. It looks powdery on my skin no matter what i do. Packaging sucks and it's too expensive for its presentation. The only good thing i can say about it is that it had a pleasant smell to it.