BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 1/26/2011 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

When I first got this blush, i was super excited because I had heard so many great things about it. When I first applied it to my cheeks, I was a little disappointed because it seemed too sheer and I was expecting this blush to be quite pigmented. I blame the lighting I was in that day because as I started to play around with it a little more, I noticed the color showing up great on my skin. It's not crazy pigmented but gives me the perfect rosey peachy glow. It has subtle shimmer, and I usually hate shimmer in my blushes, but this blush really compliments my complexion and brightens up my whole face. It is a bit pricey, but I think it will last you forever so I do recommend it for sure!

ALSO, the scent of this is sooo nice. I thought at first that having a scented blush would be weird, but it's a very nice floral-y scent. Not too over powering, just nice :) My only reasoning for 4 lippies is its price. I wish it was more affordable. However, this product will probably last me a very very long time.

on 1/25/2011 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this little bad boy! I got it for free at Sephora after using my points and I'm glad I did! It's perfect for a natural day look and gives an adorable hint of color. I would definitely suggest this!! Plus the packaging is oh so cute :)

on 1/24/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush so much that lately it has been my go-to cheek color. I think it pairs well with any makeup look I have going on, which make my routine so easy. It applies subtle at first and you can build up the intensity, which is good for someone like me who can be a bit heavy handed at times. I think this is definitely rivaling my favorite Nars Orgasm blush for my number one! I have natural blonde hair, it looked great with that, and since I've recently dyed my hair a coppery brown it looks good with that also which is a relief since I've had to change around my makeup a bit, so I think it would be suitable for a lot of different complexions and hair colors. Oh, and the smell is amazing, it's yummy and fruity!

on 1/23/2011 2:03:00 PM

This is a really nice matte coral blush. You can buld up the intesity but I'm very fair so I use a light hand when I apply it. I love the color and the fact that it's not shimmery or glittery. I actually got this as part of a palette and I love it so much that I had to get the full size. The full size comes with a nice soft brush that I really like. I think that this color would work on any skin tone because you can control how pigmented it goes on. This blush does slowly wear off on me as the day goes on but that happens with every powder blush that I wear.

on 1/21/2011 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have a fair/medium complexion and was looking for a blush that would give me a healthy glow rather than look I have makeup on. I never had a very good opinion of Benefit (marketing and packaging give the impression that it's a low quality, gimmicky company) and had no desire to try any of their products. The cosmetician at my local drugstore (whose complexion is similar to mine) was wearing a blush that fit my description and when I asked her what it was, boy was I surprised that this perfect, subtle yet noticeable shade came from such a LOUD box!
I have sensitive skin and was concerned that it would make me break out, especially since it has such a lovely fragrance. I took the plunge regardless and do not regret it.
I didn't break out, I wore it all summer and it's now January in ice cold Canada and rather than look an unhealthy shade of "I haven't seen the sun in months" green, I look fresh and healthy every day.
This is a neutral peachy tone which looks alot like what a girl would look like after slathering moisturizer on her face before indulging in 15 hours or uninterrupted beauty sleep.
It's pricey but I have yet to find anything else like it. I have Orgasm by Nars and have stopped using it since I got this. It's more subtle and has a nice sheen to it rather than being glittery. Go for it, a must for your beauty arsenal!

on 1/21/2011 12:54:00 PM

Dissapointed by this product. The colour pay off is really poor no matter how much I put on. On the positive side the packaging is cute and it smells lovely. Possibly good for very pale skin (I am quite pale already though!)

on 1/20/2011 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

When i saw this blush in the box i thought it would be too light of a pink for my skin (nc20.25) I also hate wearing blush thats too shimmery and too red where i look blotchy. This has an amazing color pay off that can easily be built up and the sheen of gold is subtle, its a very small micro shimmer. I also thought i would ditch the brush like in every other cosmetic product i get but its quite handy and when im in a rush is perfect. I love the smell sooo much as well. I just really think this is a good blush for those who fear the how and where and what of blush application. LOVE IT.

on 1/19/2011 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't understand the hype around this blush... I think people just like it because of its packaging, the price (expensive makes things more atractive), and maybe because of the color we apreciate in the pan.

The shade is cool, but there exists lots of similar shades in better products (Nars Orgasm, MUFE Sculpting Blush 22).

I definitely don't like this blush because of everything. Cheap packaging (what's in its designer's head? somebody must remember Benefit that make up goes usually everywhere and it is in contact with liquid products). No good pigmentation and so expensive for what it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this. It's not as pigmented as super orgasm, but I like that cause it looks natural and it's not hard to overdo. Very nice product

edit: 8/2/11- i LOVE how this looks mixed with Hoola bronzer. such a gorgeous summery color. i also love to use this and contour with Hoola. this is what I wanted Orgasm blush to be. I always overdo that one, but this one is easier to control and blends like a dream. Great product

on 1/18/2011 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Let me get the negative out of the way first - the packaging and the brush. Sorry folks but I don't care how cute the pictures are on the box, I LOATHE cosmetics packaged in cardboard. Cardboard is CHEAP; cardboard is boxy and bulky and not very portable and the BOX for this blush is much bulkier than it needs to be, making it a pain to carry in my makeup bag, which is slim, for holding a NORMAL type compact! And the brush...what sort of stupid brush is THAT for blush? Awful!

Okay, now onto the "good". I have very pink undertones in my skin and have always used pink, rose or plum toned blushes and have steered away from coral, orange, peach. Some months back, I thought it might be nice to try some slightly warmer shades and I began with MAC's Pinch o' Peach, which is more pink than it is peach but it was a start. I was torn between getting Nars's Orgasm or getting Coralista but opted for Coralista because so many reviews commented on how frosty or glittery Orgasm is. And I know that Marlena from Makeup Geek loves Coralista so I thought I'd give it a try. I've used it for a few days now and have to say I like it very much (barring the bulky cardboard box and stupid brush, as already mentioned). The colour on my cheeks is definitely peachy but it's very flattering and I like the way the product really seems to blend in with my skin in a very natural way, leaving a very natural, almost "moist" looking finish.

This will never be my HG blush or replace my more cool toned favourites but I can see it being something I will reach for a lot more in the summer months, when I have a bit more colour in my face and when peachier shades like this will suit me more.

Popular Blush Products