October 25, 2014 | 1646 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually pretty surprised with this mascara. I didn't think it'd be that great, but it nicely thickens and lengthens my lashes. I have it in black/brown and it looks black on. Took off a lippie since it does flake.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by rachtastik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this mascara and it is super flaky!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rippons03

I naturally have long, full eyelashes. Almost EVERYDAY of my life, someone always compliments on them or asks me if their real. Therfore, I am obsessed with mascara. It's the one product that I will NEVER leave the house without it on!

Let me just tell you that I have used SO many mascaras. I have honestly tried just about every single mascara sold in drugstores. This mascara however was the best! I always switch up my mascara everytime I run out of it. I run out of mascara and then head to the store and buy something new to try. I can tell you that those days have ENDED! I will never use another mascara besides this one. What it does it really amazing. It NEVER flakes, I can go to bed with it on and when I wake up, it looks like I just applied mascara, it's SO easy to remove (with warm water or makeup remover), it gives my lashes SO much plump, volume, length, curl, and everything in between. I never had a problem with it clumping! I loveee this mascara and I highly recommend it to EVERYONE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I get slight clumping with this mascara, but it's nothing a little comb-through won't fix. Other than that, this mascara does everything I want: adds volume, darkens, curls (or holds a curl well), and it doesn't smell bad. I have tons and tons of mascaras, and I reach for this one most often. I also have it in WP. The WP is not as good, obviously, but it's still heaps better than a lot of the other mascaras I own. It does NOT make my lashes feel crunchy like Maybelline Lash Stiletto, and it makes my lashes look luscious and thick and beautiful, very dramatic effects. When I go to remove it, it does not leave smudges or give me raccoon eyes. It just comes right off my eyelashes without any problems. The formula is extremely smooth and wet, which I like. The wetness isn't a problem because it dries quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I really wanted to like this but alas, it didn't quite work for me. The good - long, thick, dramatic lashes. The bad - smudgy, clumpy and flaky. Mascara is my staple but I can't be bothered to spend too much time combing through (which seems to make it worse) and cleaning up after application. Since I don't want to waste the tube, I've resorted to using my Chanel Inimitable brush (which I saved) for a clean look. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by stefdo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. I have been using covergirl lash blast but did note quite like the brush. Saw an interview with the loreal celebrity rep Eva longoria??sp. Anyway she said this is the one product of loreal that she has to have, so I decided to give it a try. The brush is way better than covergirl's; I can get the inner corner lashes. Also less clumping. I get a good coverage without a ton of work which makes me happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by sbartlett91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am IN LOVE! I am a huge mascara-junkie and I bought this recently because I love Maybelline's Colossal mascara with collagen in it, but the smell is absolutely horrible. It honestly smelled like vomit and flowers. Yuck! So, since i liked that one with collagen, I figured I'd try this one and i absolutely love it! No yucky smell and the formula isn't as dry. Also, the massive brush gives INSANE volume. I'm really loving this mascara!

**EDIT: i have noticed a lot of flaking with the waterproof formula

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by shells08

i warily tried this for the first time today and was pleasantly surprised! i'm normally not a fan of a big mascara brush since i find that they tend to make a mess on me, but this brush is not the typical wand found on volumizing formulas - it looks more like a lengthening brush due to its semi spaced out bristles as opposed to thick and packed. it gave me great length and held my curl perfectly all day. i personally did not find the volumizing aspect to be the best, but it was not bad at all. i will try to update after using this for a little bit to see if it continues to work the same

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by emalovexo

I absolutely LOVE this mascara ! After finishing up my MUFE Smoky (which btw, is also great) I felt like I needed a cheaper alternative. Needless to say, I've found it! The formula is gorgeous - it's watery but not too watery. It very workable so you can get the exact amount of definition you want. I will definetly buy again !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Btrflyjack

Absolutely STUNNING results using one thick coat of this over two coats of Telescopic Clean Definition as a base on curled lashes. My lashes have never, ever looked better. I have permanently traded my YSL Faux Cils for this combination at a third of the price and even better-looking results. Trust me, try the two together and you will not be disappointed!