December 19, 2014 | 1683 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I had this one today on one eye and dior iconic on the other eye. This one gives a little less volume and could get a little clumpy too. I won't buy it again because it only looks good (not great) for the first 2-3 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by stefx87x

I really liked this mascara and i have tried loads of different mascaras. I'm quite fussy and particular when it comes to finding one that i like and i found this one perfect. My lashes looked really long and full and find this mascara easy to apply due to the size of the brush. I was asked several times if i was wearing fake lashes and that was the look i was going for so was really pleased with the results

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because I found a 2-pack at Target for $7.99. It's a decent product as are all the L'oreal mascaras. It has a big bushy brush which I think is good if you have thin sparse lashes; if you have thicker lashes this will mean that you'll have to first blot the wand and then de-clump your lashes afterwards. It's not too dry or too wet and it doesn't smudge, but it doesn't give huge volume either. Not bad for the price. Will not buy again: if I had to pick one L'Oreal mascara, it would be Voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually pretty surprised with this mascara. I didn't think it'd be that great, but it nicely thickens and lengthens my lashes. I have it in black/brown and it looks black on. Took off a lippie since it does flake.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by rachtastik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this mascara and it is super flaky!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rippons03

I naturally have long, full eyelashes. Almost EVERYDAY of my life, someone always compliments on them or asks me if their real. Therfore, I am obsessed with mascara. It's the one product that I will NEVER leave the house without it on!

Let me just tell you that I have used SO many mascaras. I have honestly tried just about every single mascara sold in drugstores. This mascara however was the best! I always switch up my mascara everytime I run out of it. I run out of mascara and then head to the store and buy something new to try. I can tell you that those days have ENDED! I will never use another mascara besides this one. What it does it really amazing. It NEVER flakes, I can go to bed with it on and when I wake up, it looks like I just applied mascara, it's SO easy to remove (with warm water or makeup remover), it gives my lashes SO much plump, volume, length, curl, and everything in between. I never had a problem with it clumping! I loveee this mascara and I highly recommend it to EVERYONE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I get slight clumping with this mascara, but it's nothing a little comb-through won't fix. Other than that, this mascara does everything I want: adds volume, darkens, curls (or holds a curl well), and it doesn't smell bad. I have tons and tons of mascaras, and I reach for this one most often. I also have it in WP. The WP is not as good, obviously, but it's still heaps better than a lot of the other mascaras I own. It does NOT make my lashes feel crunchy like Maybelline Lash Stiletto, and it makes my lashes look luscious and thick and beautiful, very dramatic effects. When I go to remove it, it does not leave smudges or give me raccoon eyes. It just comes right off my eyelashes without any problems. The formula is extremely smooth and wet, which I like. The wetness isn't a problem because it dries quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I really wanted to like this but alas, it didn't quite work for me. The good - long, thick, dramatic lashes. The bad - smudgy, clumpy and flaky. Mascara is my staple but I can't be bothered to spend too much time combing through (which seems to make it worse) and cleaning up after application. Since I don't want to waste the tube, I've resorted to using my Chanel Inimitable brush (which I saved) for a clean look. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by stefdo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. I have been using covergirl lash blast but did note quite like the brush. Saw an interview with the loreal celebrity rep Eva longoria??sp. Anyway she said this is the one product of loreal that she has to have, so I decided to give it a try. The brush is way better than covergirl's; I can get the inner corner lashes. Also less clumping. I get a good coverage without a ton of work which makes me happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by sbartlett91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am IN LOVE! I am a huge mascara-junkie and I bought this recently because I love Maybelline's Colossal mascara with collagen in it, but the smell is absolutely horrible. It honestly smelled like vomit and flowers. Yuck! So, since i liked that one with collagen, I figured I'd try this one and i absolutely love it! No yucky smell and the formula isn't as dry. Also, the massive brush gives INSANE volume. I'm really loving this mascara!

**EDIT: i have noticed a lot of flaking with the waterproof formula