October 22, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by bethbr00tality

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this product many times and only had one that came dried out. It's decent odds, but always order two, haha.

As far as eyeliner, they changed the formula in the last six months (ish), and have made it better. As long as the pen isn't dried out, it goes on well and looks great. And it lasts and doesn't budge until the end of the day when you have to fight it to remove it.

I feel like using a primer helps with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by vintagewine

This sucks. Right to the core. I love E.L.F. but this is one of their worst products ever!! I didn't even get to experience the liner because when I received it, the tip was bended slightly and everything was dried up so there was no product at all. It went into the bin instantly.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by MissBettyful

Didn't work for me. This eyeliner smudged after 15 minutes. I also had a hard time getting a smooth, even line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sydneyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just started using this product, so I cannot comment on how quickly the pen dries out. I hope its not too fast because I really like this liner. I usually use cake eyeliner and I am reasonably fast at it, but sometimes I just want to apply it with no mixing. This does the job for me. It goes on easily and smoothly, the felt pen is sized good, and the eyeliner lasts all day. I did have to work harder to carefully remove this as I do not like to pull on the eye area. I am using Clinique Take the Day Off, so maybe something else would work better. I bought it in black, but next time I order will see what else is available.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by staciab82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel this is the best of the best in eyeliner pens you can get (for me I liked it better than my beloved MAC pen). The pigment is bold and stays put all day, even on my oily lids. The felt tip helps to draw a line of any shape or width with ease. I cannot get enough of this liner. And while I always by several backups because I replace my black one (which I use daily) every 3 weeks or so (the felt tip does wear over time and the liner tends to dry out after many uses, as with any felt pen), I don't mind because it's only a buck!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by AltheiaGrace

Initially I loved this eyeliner since it's so easy to apply. But then, it dries up easily and the tip spread out too easily it makes application much tougher. It runs out easily too and is not long lasting. But if you're a beginner on a low-budget, this eyeliner would help you practice on lining up your eyes. Eventually though, you have to look for a better brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am surprised at the rating that this product has received. For me personally ,this works great! I find the pens to glide nicely if I start at the inner corner and work my way to the outside using the tip or the side with very light pressure. I have been able to achieve both thin lines as well as a great cat eye that does not bleed, melt or come off during the course of the day. I have these in black, coffee, plum and midnight blue. I will definitely repurchase these for $1 or even .50 when they run their sales. I do wish however that there was liquid inside with a ball bearing to shake and see how much product was still inside. Well for the price I really can't complain at all. I really like these and would love to see then offered in other colors or even metallics!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I thought Id like this eyeliner because it applied to smooth, even, & dark under my bottom lashes. Two hours later it faded too much & flaked some onto my undereyes making my dark circles look obvious. Darn!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by helenjaney

It's like a felt pen, so a bit too thick to use on the upper eye and it is very difficult to achieve a straight line like you can with liquid eyeliners. Okay to use as smudging on the upper lash line, but wouldn't buy again due to the fact it's difficult to use and it takes a few coat to get a full black colour.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bleeds quickly. Difficult to apply.