April 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by helenjaney

It's like a felt pen, so a bit too thick to use on the upper eye and it is very difficult to achieve a straight line like you can with liquid eyeliners. Okay to use as smudging on the upper lash line, but wouldn't buy again due to the fact it's difficult to use and it takes a few coat to get a full black colour.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bleeds quickly. Difficult to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by dancerchickadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this eyeliner pen. I got it in Plum, which was a deep dark purple. I wonder if they changed the formula, because when i got it, it was wonderful, and didn't budge. The other reviewers said that it isn't waterproof. I guess I'll have to try it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by colormechic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The saying is true, you really do get what you pay. This is just $1 so no high (or any) expectations here. It's so liquidy that the moment I put it on, it runs and smudges right away. No blinking needed. ELF has a lot of great products but this is definitely not one of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by csaetern07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't love this product but I don't hate it especially since its only 1 dollar, you can't beat that. The formula is runny so it does travel causing it to look like I have raccoon eyes but if you set it with a black e/s (I use Mac's Carbon) it still travels a bit but it's definitely more doable then without setting. For a buck, I'll definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by ladyassassin23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

worst eyeliner! if you want racoon eyes for yourself, use this, it wont let you down

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by najiusuanle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

reall cheap price I spend $1 on ELF webside

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jacrobertson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! And it cost $1! I'm pretty much retarded when it comes to applying eyeliner, and the felt tip of this one made it so much easier. Plus this product appears to last all day so far. Definitely repurchasing in multiples.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by yuzhiyang

This eyeliner has gotten such mixed reviews, am afraid my review falls into the negative camp. The pen didn't dispense any color inspite of quite vigorous effort and when it did, the hard tip was irritating to use, the color also smeared really quickly. For a much better liquid liner with a pen tip, try Shiseido's MAJOLICA MAJORCA Perfect Liquid Automatic Eyeliner, it's about $14 US on eBay and makes this eyeliner seem like a joke.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

The worst. I bought 3 of them (black, ash and coffee) because they were a buck and I needed to fill up my cart since I was buying it online.
Once I opened all 3 of them, the tips were dry, so I had to apply it on my hand for a while before the color actually came. I've used the black one twice now and the tip is beginning to fray on me. And the tip is definitely not as fine as I would like it to be. I like a thin line of eyeliner just to outline my eyes, but I find that every time I try to make a thin line, none of the color transfers to the tip of the brush, which does not help.
Pigmentation wise, I liked the black and ash, but the brown one looked great on the back of my hand, yet when I went to apply it on my eye it looked really light.
Mine didn't have a smell to it as other reviewers say, I guess it was a different batch. It's slightly waterproof, I've run it under a tap and it's stayed, but if you rub it when it's wet, it smudges so easily.
Definitely will not repurchase, even for a buck it's not worth it.