Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 9/18/2004 5:12:00 PM

After using this for a while I realy felt I had to change my review on this product.
As a make up remover it works very well, effective and gentle. But as it does not sink in skin it just lays on your face after. So I do not believe it realy cleanes skin and you realy should remove it with warm cloth and use a good cleanser afterwards. I only use it for that purpose the few time I wear a lot of make up with a good cleanser afterwards. As a body lotion I think it only works well when your skin is moist after shower or bathing bc it does not add moisture but only seales it in.
The reason I give it 5 lippies is bc it solved my 'after waxing prob'. After waxing I always have a hard time to get of wax residu and my skin is always very red.
This oil realy solves both. It gently removes wax and after 1 hour the redness is gone. Great!

on 9/14/2004 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was just greasy and a general mess overall. Did not seem to do anything for me, and just sat on my skin. The bottle was constantly slippery no matter how careful I was with dispesing this. I will stick with lotion moisturizers from now on.

on 8/28/2004 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to use " clinique take the day off makeup remover" but the price was just too much for me. 20 bucks a bottle!! ...and after reading some of the post here, i decided to use baby oil instead. But using it alone was just wayyy too greasy, so i finished up my bottle of clinque, went out and bought a bottle of baby oil and filled it up half way, and the rest with water. IT works brilliantly, i honestly cannot tell the difference between this and clinique. It works for me! and for only what? 2 bucks? ..hehe..im happy ^_^

on 8/27/2004 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I HAVE THIS IN THE VIT E AND ALOE VERSION. I use the every morning after my shower and my skin always stays soft. I have dry skin and have tried everything under the sun, and this is diff the best thing out there. Just a little in the morning all over, blot dry and your skin stays soft and young looking all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love to add a few drops of Baby Oil to my shampoo for added shine. i use three drops, but i have waist-length hair. three drops seem to be a good quantity for me... anymore and my hair gets a little greasy. i also occasionally smooth some on my just-shaved legs before i go to bed. i feel a little greasy during the night, but in the morning my skin is soft. i wouldn't recommend using it on broken skin, though.

one huge problem i have with the Baby Oil is that the bottle sweats constantly. every time i touch the bottle, i am covered in oil. my cabinet around where it sits is covered in oil. it's annoying.

i've heard of people using Baby Oil as a makeup remover with great results. all in all, i think Johnson & Johnson's Baby Oil is a great multi-purpose product that is very affordable (i believe my bottle was about $3). continued >>

on 6/21/2004 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great for removing make up before bed time. Using a damp cotton ball and baby oil my eye make up just slides off without me having to tug at the sensitive skin around the eyes. I will probably never buy a make up remover ever again.

I bought this product in the hopes it would make my skin super-soft. It took hours to absorb and I hated the smell. Any regular body lotion works way better.

on 6/7/2004 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this on the ends of my super-dry, super-frizzy hair and it really makes my hair look healthy! It works better than any de-frizzing serum! Bilosilk Silk Therapy IS a good product, but Baby Oil just seems easier and much less expensive.

on 5/30/2004 5:13:00 PM

I love using the J&J Aloe baby oil while still wet out of the shower. I just wish they had an unscented version. Also, I prefer a flip top or maybe a pump?
Nothing works better for super soft skin, especially after shaving too!

on 5/30/2004 4:09:00 PM

I cannot rave enough about this. I've been using this for over 2 years and it always keeps my skin soft and moisturized-better than any other body lotions I've used. After having a shower when my skin is still damp I apply this and am good to go for 24 hours. I won't ever buy a body lotion again.

Popular Body Skincare Products