September 2, 2014 | 1836 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What can I say that hasn't been already said? This stuff is great, mix half-in-half of water and oil- shake and remove all nasty traces of eye-makeup. Smooth on bod right after a shower and your silky soft all day long! But my fav. thing about baby oil is that scent- so comforting! When I first went with my boy friend he nuzzled his nose right in my neck and said, "God you smell good!" Guys love this stuff. Update: no longer use as I've found J&J do animal testing. Have switched to a natural substitute.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 11:33:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would I buy this again? Yes, because somehow it works well helping keep moisture on my very dry skin after a shower, even though mineral oil does not seem to be something that works for everyone. However, this review is for the regular scented version. The Regular scent turns bad,sharp and musty, especially on a hot day. I can not stand the smell of the regular version on other people. Others may like this, though. All this scent stuff is relative. I prefer the lavender version, but I never detected the lavender on another person to see of it smells good from a sniffer's point of view as opposed to liking the smell as the wearer-a "sniffee" :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2004 10:52:00 AM More reviews by belle2216

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Uggh.. it's pure mineral oil. Doesn't absorb into the skin. Sits on top and clogs pores. The only reason I'm rating it a 2 is b/c it's so darn good at removing eye make-up. I won't use it though. Not on my face and certainly not on a baby's delicate skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now this is a staple that's been around my home for years & years.I can't live w/o this!
I like to sprinkle a few drops of this in my tub when I'm having a relaxing soak.
It's also the only thing I can use to remove wax product when I do my at home waxing. :_O
Handy for a plethora of beauty essentials,this is a product that will be around for years to come.
Love it!!! :_)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

Good basic oil for sealing in moisture. Love the smell of the regular baby oil and the bedtime oil. I apply it after bathing while still in the shower. Problem: when the bottle gets oily (and it always does) I have a lot of trouble opening the child-proof cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by horselover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this b/c it has ssoo many purposes. I put a little drop or two in with my shampoo to give it some shine, use it to take off my mascara, and love to put it on my feet and then throw socks on for a few hours. I also love the new smells they have now like Vanilla, Chamomile, and Lavender. The bottles are better too b/c they tend to not get so greasy after a while of using them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 7:06:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how effective J&J baby oil is in removing eye makeup. I have spent a small fortune on high end removers then changed tack and gone for drugstore removers but always come back to J&J. It's cheap, gentle, smells nice & does the job!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Ilove2shop21

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For those that are sun goddesses like myself this is a jewel! If your skin tans easily this is the best tanning product to use. It doesn't offer any SPF though. When I was in the Carribean last year, soooooo many ppl on the beach were asking me what I was using to achieve such a beautiful tan. well i know it was the carribean but this DEF. kicked it up a few notches!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 8:49:00 AM More reviews by em1387

great to put on after a shower or bath. however if you have no time then just put some in the bath and when you get out, you'll be covered. great on legs and i may have to buy the spray version soon.