July 23, 2014 | 1070 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using these pencils for years and they are a staple in my m/u case. I always keep the Charcoal and the Expresso on hand for quick applications. It goes on smooth and the smudge tip on the bottom does a beautiful, controlable job of smudging the liner exactly how you want it. It is self sharpening and does not pull when you apply. It is one of those items that is inexpensive, that you can keep an in your bag for quick touch-ups and if you misplace it, you won't freak out. It is available in any drugstore, Target, Wal-Mart, etc., so it is easily replaced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner out there. I started using it the first year CG introduced it (has to be 15 years ago or so !!). Over the years I've tried other brands, including department store brands like Clinique and Lancome. I always go back to CG's Black Onyx. It's the best black shade - you can apply lightly and blend for an everyday daytime look or build the color for an unbelievable nighttime look. After reading some of the other reviews I have to add, I've never had trouble with it's application - it always goes on smoothly & easily. As far as this product not lasting, that's another one I find perplexing. Mine looks the same at night when I go to remove it as it did when I applied it. I've purchased this product so many times over the years and will continue to do so !!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by vonder74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is another product that I've used for years and always rebuy. I've used every color they make over the years, but my fave is espresso. They are soft and easy to apply. They make nice precise lines, but if you want to build it up, just keep swiping. I have never found them to be hard or draggy.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2005 2:01:00 PM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought charcoal and it's prefect for daytime wear. but I have to reaply a few times during the day.It wears off and I noticed that it smudges into the skin and makes me look like I have dark bags under my eyes.I think I will be going back to liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Lineaus

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

these are my fav. eyeliners... i don't spend money on any other brand.... The texture is smooth and the smuger on the bottom tip is perfect for... well smuging

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by xostargirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Relatively inexpensive and SUPER easy to use. I would recommend this to someone just getting started with eyeliner. Glides right on without too much effort. The fact that you don't have to sharpen is also a plus, and I like the attached smudger. I have three colors, Black Onyx, Espresso, and Charcoal and up until recently I used them every day and repurchased a few times. But, I have moved on to MAC Fluidlines, as they have a much better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Huloh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner! I like the dark smokey dramatic look (I'm a rocker chick) I have this in black onyx and it's fantastic! You can draw a thin line if you want, it's very precise, but also you can smudge it with the smudger on the end of the eyeliner and get a cool smokey look. It's easy to do the upper eyelids with this, you know how sometimes you accidently draw a line that's too thick? well I don't with this one! You don't need to sharpen it and it lasts for a long time. Great! I am sure I will always use this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by radekal19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in plum velvet at CVS. It was in a clearance bin for $1. This shows up a light brown not plum. It was very,very hard and I had to go over my eyelid many times. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 12:56:00 AM More reviews by cuteboringlove

This is the only black eyeliner I ever use. I have it in black onyx and if you really want that rocker, smokey eye look then this is perfect! It's the blackest eyeliner I've ever used & I think it looks hot. The only thing is it does tend to apply kind of messy but I think that's what gives the rocker look. It's not supposed to look flawless. Sometimes it gets into the corners of my eye but that's no big deal and completely understandable so I just wipe it out. Basically, I love this and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my favorite eyeliner ever! i have it in brown and black and both of the colors blend great. i love that it comes with it's own smudger to get that smokey look. this is the ONLY eyeliner i buy and it's cheap! perfect!