December 18, 2014 | 1387 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by gbeana13

I was soo excited to buy this product. I planned on buying this product for my face since it gets dry alot from certain things that i use, but after using this for around 2 weeks i noticed my face starting to break out even more. So i warn uyounot to use this on your face. If you do need a moisturizer make sure you fing one that is meant for your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have been using this mosturizer for about a year now and I would say its a pretty great basic mosturizer.
PROS

Smell=not very strong, perfect for sensitive skin
Mosturizer pretty efficiently
Pretty cheap prize for amount you get.. I get the 710g pump bottle and it lasts me about 2 months(use daily all over body!)
Consistency is great... not too thick and greasy like alot of mosturizers

CONS
it doesnt absorb as quickly as I'd like to, so I have to wait to put on my clothes otherwise it feels kinda gross
I have to put on a lot to feel "mosturized"

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absorbs quickly, but no matter how much I reapply my skin still feels dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is great. I got the travel size because I didn't want to buy a huge size and end up hating it, but I will definitely be trying the full size after I'm done with this one. It's so moisturizing and keeps moisturizing throughout the day, and I have really dry skin. Also it won't overpower your perfume because it's fragrance free

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It makes me skin look and feel so soft. It really does moisturize all day. Even though it says it's fragrance free you can still smell the natural colloidal oatmeal at first but then it goes away. I actually like th texture of this lotion, it's wateryish and every spreadable. No matter how much you use it absobes very quickly and the product last forever because the bottle is pretty big(18 fl. oz.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin. This product moisturizes wonderfully without leaving a greasy film. I love that it is unscented so that it does not interfere with my use of perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

Only product that will keep my legs moisturized for 24 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jersey815

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a nice product would purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hands get dry, especially washing them so often, so I got a travel size bottle of this lotion to keep in my purse. When I'm home, I prefer a thicker hand cream, but I did like this Aveeno enough to get a full size to use as body lotion. Applied right after a shower, it keeps my skin from getting so itchy and raw. Also good for bikini area after shaving. Doesn't really smell like anything. It's a little sticky right after applying, but that goes away quickly. I did try this as a face moisturizer a few times in the dead of winter, and I didn't like the way it felt, but it did protect and didn't give me any bad reaction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my face and body. I hate scented anything on my face and this has no scent which is perfect. This stops me from getting flakes and dry patches on my cheeks and temples by late afternoon when other moisturizers have evaporated. I find that this is a great hand cream too. I'm a chronic handwasher and I feel that this lotion protects my hands and keeps them from feeling chapped and raw. It is not greasy or slippery and I feel that it keeps my skin feeling supple and moisturized all day. I don't have dry skin on my body really so I don't need a super moisturizer for that but I do like to apply this after shaving and use it on my feet as well and it feels very smooth. I will re-purchase this product.