October 24, 2014 | 1051 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sebb

my HG daily lotion. I have been using this every day for almost a year now. I use it all over my body and it leaves my skin soft and smooth with no oily/greasy residue and no scent at all. I am heavily tattooed and it brightens up dry skin over top of tattoos and makes my skin glow, especially in winter. LOVE this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Jessica2553

I love, love, love this lotion! I have such extremely sensitive skin and I've always had problems with mild acne so I'm very particular about what I will and won't put on my face. For the longest time I spent money on organic, natural facial lotions that really didn't do much good as far as moisturizing my skin. Then I received a sample of Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion from my dermatologist and after growing more and more frustrated with my dry, flaky face I decided to give it a shot. I was worried the thick, creamy texture would cause me to break out but I was so wrong! I have been in love ever since. It moisturizes very well and is so soothing, not irritating to my face at all! And best of all it is affordable. I like the pump bottle because it's convenient! Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a creamy, soothing lotion that absorbs well and does what it is suppose to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by sschroed

This is truly the best lotion I have ever used. I could not get by without it, especially during the winter when my hands would otherwise be extremely dry and cracked. It is the richest, thickest, creamiest lotion, and you only need to apply it once to see (and feel) the results. I always put this on before I go to bed, and I wake up with soft, beautiful skin. Highly, highly recommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by JInglygypsy

This lotion is a permanent fixture in my bathroom. I have been using it forever. In short, an all around great lotion that really works. No strong scent to compete with your other fragrances and no greasy residue left behind. The consistency is perfect for day use because it absorbs quickly and keeps your skin hydrated for quite a while. I have also found that, when really piled on, it makes for a great nighttime foot moisturizer! Out of all the body lotions I have tried, this is by far the most effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by 00R00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG everyday body lotion. This is super-rich, yet soaks in effortlessly. very hydrating, absolutely non-irritating (for me, anyway) and best of all truly fragrance-free, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. And it doesn't have that awful 'fragrance-free' smell either, it is odourless.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased this to have a break from my usual body cream as it sounded great; natural, light, fair price etc etc But it made my skin sting like crazy! I don't even have sensitive skin and have never had this problem before. Naturally I switched back to my usual lotion and have yet to experience this stinging sensation with another product, so no, I will definitely not be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off, I've used a whole lot of this product. I've used a whole tube, plus a generous amount of a huge pump bottle. I use this almost everyday to moisturize my face before I apply my makeup because it doesn't make my skin break out, it moisturizes well and the consistency isn't too thick or too oily (unlike Dove). I've tried it too as a lotion but I don't like it for that. It doesn't sink in the skin, I need to use a whole lot of it, plus it leaves my skin kind of sticky and not even soft. As a moisturizer, it's not the best but it does what I expect without damaging my skin. However, the moisture doesn't last long enough, which means that all dry patches on my face tend to show up after all, and that doesn't look very good... Plus, it feels kind of heavy on my face, like it can't breathe... which is why I don't wear it at nighttime, because it just it doesn't feel right. So I'm now on the hunt again for a good moisturizer because I'm sick and tired of only getting a "decent" result with this. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

I have finally found my HG hand lotion after many, many years of searching! In the winter my hands get extremely dry to the point of cracking and bleeding. I thought I had found good hand lotions in the past, but they always turned out to be too sticky, unabsorbent or too strong-smelling to keep reapplying throughout the day. Aveeno is perfect! It's unbelievable how fast it absorbs. There's no scent whatsoever and it leaves my hands feeling so smooth. I'm going to start using it as a body lotion also, and I'm very tempted to get rid of all my other lotions. Nothing compares!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jaimiegoesrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Hands down, best body moisturizer. Better than any body cream or butter out there. It really absorbs and my skin just soaks it up. I use it on my legs and it makes them feel firmer :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this stuff every single day for my whole body. It really does moisturize for 24 hours (except if you wash your hands...then you need to reapply). I have a full sized bottle in my bedroom and carry a small one in my purse. I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any problems. My skin absorbs the lotion really well, the formula isn't too watery or too thick, doesn't leave any greasy residue. It's the perfect lotion for me. I actually used to use the Positively Smooth lotion, but it's discontinued. I was really sad about that, but this has been a wonderful replacement.