October 20, 2014 | 911 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I have tried several dry shampoos including tigi's rockaholic (which i used one time and it disappeared from the can), klorane, powders and this one so far is my fave. I'm hooked on these now because I have so much hair and I like to keep it long and my hair gets oily by the next day. I usually wash my hair every other day, but once in a while I don't mind going a 2nd day without washing because I have to get up super early in the morning for work or other things and don't want to wet my hair and feel cold. I know it's weird, plus blow drying takes forever when I'm in a rush so Batiste saves the day! I LOVE this stuff! I have the regular turquoise can and the blush can. This stuff no kidding soaks up all the oil and takes away the oily scalp smell and gross feeling and gives me a nice clean feeling dried up scalp with volume! I love it! I also love the buy one get one sales at ulta..i will stock up next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MarianneEsse

I love this product so much !!
I have really oily roots, and I used to wash my hair everyday because I just felt my hair dirty when I didn't wash it.
Then I started using this dry shampoo and I really saw some improvement. Now I don't feel the need to wash my hair everyday, I just spray a little of this product and I'm good to go.

So, if you have really oily roots and you are trying not to wash your hair everyday you should try this. I just bought the "Cool & Crisp Fresh" which just gives your hair a fresh smell but I'm really looking forward to try another product, maybe the spray for brunettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by pinkebonette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product saves my hair on a regular basis! I usually get greasy roots and bangs the day after I wash my hair, so I just spray this on and my hair pretty much looks like I just washed and dried it. I have black hair and after brushing it out I don't see any white residue. If you see some, you're probably putting on too much or not brushing it enough.

I have it in Original because it's the only one available at my local Shoppers Drug Mart (I'm in Canada). It's not my favourite scent, but it's not bad either. It costs me a little over $8 and lasts me quite a while. This is definitely one of my essential products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by jessii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't really say if this works for me or not . I dont have oily hair at all apart from my fringde gets greasy somtimes - it has a nice smell but comes out pretty powerfull.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Freakin' love this stuff. I have black hair, and nearly everything else leaves a disgusting white cast over my hair that won't come out. Batiste leaves me clean and volumized! The only downside is there's not a whole lot of product in the can (or maybe I was unlucky), but they also come in the 'on-the-go' size, which fits great in your purse! Woo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

So I have wanted a good dry shampoo for some time now. I tried Tresemme's but it sucked so bad. My roots get very oily, and my scalp also develops odor quite quickly. Batiste not only neutralized the oiliness, but it eliminated the odor and added volume to my roots! I have nothing bad to say about this product. The blush scent also smells nice. HG!
*******As for the white residue, simply rub your hair until the white fades completely or brush it with a boar bristled brush! Do not spray the can too close to your hair; the point is for the product to grab onto the hair evenly! I have black hair, and the white residue was not a problem because I'm always able to rub it off.*******

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried many, many brands of dry shampoo. I have fine hair, that even if it's not especially oily, goes flat very fast. Dry shampoo is the best way I've found to give it a lift and freshen it up without having to wash every day. I don't use a lot, just a few sprays at the roots - rub it in a little, then brush out with a natural bristle brush. This product, in Original is the best combination of reasonable price, functional packaging, pleasant scent and good results. I have blonde hair and this doesn't leave visible residue, though it does make my hair look a bit matte. The biggest issue I've had with many brands of dry shampoo is unreliable packaging that gets clogged up or where the product actually evaporates, This has never happened with Batiste, and a can lasts me quite a few weeks.
I've tried several of the scents but so far I prefer original, and have repurchased it countless times. It's a light, citrusy smell. I also like that this is easily available in travel sizes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after doing some research and watching many reviews on this product. I purchased this in the "coloured" one for black hair. It works great and comes in handy on days I am very busy and do not have time to wash my hair! It helps soak up my oily roots, making it look fresh and clean. The scent also smells good! It is rare to find in Canada but you can find it at Pharmasave or some Shopper Drug Mart carry it. The price is $10.99 and it's totally worth it to keep one at home!! I LOVEE this dry shampoo! Give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sandy84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this in Blush for a while but today I stumbled upon a Batiste Blonde bottle! It smells like vanilla! I love it and the scent is so mild. It was in Winners (in Toronto) and there was only 1 bottle of it. I would buy 20 of them if I could find it again. It is by far the best smelling one I have come across.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by sexonthebeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Umm this makes my hair look dirtier? Is it just me or am I doing something wrong??

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No