April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2003 6:09:00 AM More reviews by chase

I know how everyone raves about this product on MUA but unfortunately, i think it makes me break out as this product does contain a lot of oily ingredients. :( The texture of this foundation IMO is best suited for someone with normal/dry skin types as it is quite moisturising. Perhaps a good foundation for winter. It gives sheer coverage but i still prefer Prescriptives virtual skin which has a better finish. On the other hand, Becca's concealer works just fine on me! Go to beccacosmetics.com for ingredient lists.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried Sand and Camel. Camel was a little dark and Sand was a little light. I think Cashmere might be the perfect match(LLL) but I have not tried it. Sand looked ok on me if I blended it very well and I like the finish at first. However, it darkened after an hour or so and eventually turned my face grey and muddy. I am not going to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been a long time Make Up Forever Face/Body Foundation user. I really like it alot! The "ready to wear" colors were not quite a match for my coloring so I
needed a custom blend. Not the most convenient thing!

Enter Becca and the color "Nude". It's perfect for me. Looks like my skin but evens out any color discrepencies. I do not need a foundation with heavy coverage, so this one is ideal. I love it in combination with the loose powder. I get exactly the kind of finish I'd been hoping for. Sheer, dewy and soft. It's really nice on my mature, normal to slightly dry skin. Does not accent any little lines or imperfections and looks natural.

I wouldn't recommend this foundation for oily skins (this is noted on Becca website!). I would recommend this for anyone else who basically wants the amount of sheer coverage a tinted moisturizer can provide.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2003 4:43:00 AM More reviews by mithril

This foundation does exactly what it is called- Luminous skin colour, and thats about it. Yes, this will give you perfect looking skin....after about an hour of covering every little red spot that shows up. This foundation has all the good stuff in it...spf's, vitamins, moisturising agents, but what it gains in all that, it lacks in coverage.
Tempting, but an unfortunate no-go for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2003 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jirish

I was sold on the color range and the idea of using a sheer foundation and cover up the redness with the Becca stick. I do not like this foundation at all - its sticky and disappears on my skin (even using a primer). I will continue with Linda Cantello tinted moisturizer and forget foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2002 3:13:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Love this. Absolutely love it. It gives skin the most divine glow, without being too obviously sparkly. The SPF 20 factor is excellent as well, especially in Australia. A wonderfully hydrating, protecting foundation, and so easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by schonest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is what I've been searching for - Yes its very sheer -but it does what it says and delivers a luminous look which allows your own skin to show through. I was advised by the Sales adviser at SpaceNK in London to take the 'Nude' shade. I'm very fair with neutral undertones (no obvious pink or yellow ) and tend to look washed out - this perked my skin (and me) up a treat. Thanks Becca!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got a sample of this with a swap. it's creamy and semi-sheer but too dewy for my combo skin. it also has some sketchy ingredients for anyone with breakout problems, so i won't be looking into the full size anytime soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Kelly207

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did not work on my super oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I often find that popular foundations rarely work for my very tempermental skin. I have combination/sensitive/acne-prone skin that gets irritated if you look sideways at it! I got to try two samples of Becca LSC and I was surprisingly very impressed. For my NC20 skin I found Sand to be the best match. The coverage is sheer, but nevertheless evens my skin tone out and doesn't look chalky or cakey. I found Cashmere was another suitable shade, but I prefer the appearance of Sand. Expensive and tough to find, but I hope they will expand soon!