October 20, 2014 | 2070 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't much like the mascara end of this - I use it only to separate my bottom eyelashes occasionally.
But the brow gel is great - it dries clear, isn't sticky, and doesn't give you anything to complain about.

I keep this in my purse for "just in case", along with the one dollar mascara from ELF. It's also great when you have a tiny purse for your night out, and need to fit some essentials in.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by queenelizabeth1685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow clear mascara, it doesn't turn white on my eyebrows and let them looking straight and feeling soft, and the other end really gives a nice glossy finish when you put it on top of your black mascara. I also like the fact that all the elf products come in small containers because I finish them really fast and get new ones so bacteria doesn't grow for months in the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahkegypt

This eye-brow tamer is great! I used the mascara...and it didn't seem to do much for my eyes. But the brow gel is fabulous, and it really tames by eyebrows in the morning. They aren't hard or anything...just soft and straight. I really love this product and will continuously buy it for the brows.
EDIT: I have found a new way of using it: On my lower lashes. Personally, actual black mascara is too harsh for my lower lashes. But this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can't complain for a dollar. I buy these when I order from drugstore.com because, although I have used brands that hold brows better and have much better brushes (Origins Brow Fix and Ardell), this does the job relatively well for cheap. The most important thing is that this does not flake or turn white on brows. Honestly if you added up the number of uses I get it would probably be even money with the Ardell, but there is SO little product in the ELF that it forces you to replace it very often which I guess is good. I get skeeved when my gel goes cloudy anyway. I pull the two ends apart and put one in my bag and leave one at home.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by dixielj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

There is nothing amazing about this product but given the price, I wasn't expecting much.

It arrived from the UK E.L.F. website extremely quickly.

I haven't really used the mascara side all that much as I prefer to wear black but I have layered it over other mascara and it gives a glossy look.

The brow gel side keeps my brows in place so all in all I was pleased for the price. (1.50)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 8:38:00 AM More reviews by boss_lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I order my ELF stuff online (not available in Canada), and this is one of my regular, go-to items. It hold my often-wild brows down, doesn't go crusty or white, and is inexpensive enough to have one at home and in my bag, for after work/school touch-ups. I honestly will even use it on my lashes for lazy Sundays, when I'm just going for groceries or coffee and don't want to look too done up. Definitely five outta five, can't lose here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

i doubt that the 2 individual formula in this product are actually different from one another. i like that the gel doesnt go crusty once dried on lashes..
it didnt last me very long but for a dollar i guess thats good because then bacteria cant grow, sitting there for months at a time. e.l.f isnt available in canada, not that im aware of anyways, which sucks.
both wands work the same on my lashes and brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by rhorner79

While I would never use this on my eyelashes (sensitive eyes beware!), it works fabulously on my wild eyebrows. For $1 I will buy it as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All I can say is that I LOVE this stuff. You can go to a drugstore and see other brands for up to $3+... and you basically get 6X more if you buy three from E.L.F. I'll but this forever!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by wolfarkas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hey, who could beat this for a buck?! I use this as a brow tamer and the hold is great. What more is there to say?