August 1, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2004 3:34:00 AM More reviews by maiko_bot

This looks great upon first applying, but totally smudged on me. I prepped my eyelids making sure they were clean and non-greasy, even tried putting powder first but nothing worked. Within an hour I had major panda eyes. *SIGH* I love the gel, it was so easy to apply, but why oh why can't it work on me? I'm giving it 3 lipsticks because I love it, cept that it smudges and is quite expensive. Update: I rarely use this cuz when I do I have to keep doing mirror checks and clean up smudges below my eyes. Nothing I've tried will stop it from smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by adams

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yep! It's the BEST! Lasts longer than stila in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by michistar

The best. You can't go wrong with this eyeliner. It's light years ahead of any other product out there (except Stila's version). A true black eyeliner that lasts ALL day until you wash it off. I use this everyday and can't live without it. Make sure you have the right brush though. The BB one works and so does the Stila #4.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ikealover

Found new HG! Thanks to productville and all the great reviews..Everything you've heard is true..this is absolutely the best eyeliner. This is a great eyeliner for some people who have a problem with eyeliner staying. I used to use Revlon colorstay but I think I became immune to it after years and years of wearing it. Now I have the BB gel eyeliner and I look perfect all day long. If you know me then you know that I'm the truest test because I always have problems with eyeliners! People are always telling me "hey wipe your lids" or motioning to wipe my eyelids.. because I've got black lines everywhere! I've tried everything and the best is this. UPDATE: I've switched to Stila smudgepots you get more for your money and it's exactly the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by dollchild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought it this weekend, and have worn it each day this week. I love to line the inside of my eyes (though you'll get yelled at if you admit it at the makeup counters!) -- and this stuff stays put. When it does come off, it sort of "chips off" in certain places, but it's still a pretty full line by day's end -- and I work long days! I wish only that it were blacker and more transportable. If I touch up with a different liner, all of the BB just comes right off. And while I'm not usually a fan of top-lid lining, when I tried it it stayed on all day -- and I have oily lids! Oily-lid gals: try setting liner and shadow with Benefit's F.Y.Eye. Perfecto!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far a huge HG for me! :) i use this product on my upper lash line to dot in between my lashes to make them appear more full, and this is awesome it last all day and i mean ALL DAY! :) it dosn't smear and the color is a true black. Perfect! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Chard

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have also been searching for the perfect eyeliner and this is definately it. I would not have tried it if not for all the great reviews here. Actually, I do not purchase anything without checking here first. I still need to get the right brush. This liner does not smudge. How great is that??? Going to purchase some more colors also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 10:55:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect black eyeliner because the black is true black, not grey, after it's smudged out. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2004 4:38:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

Ive been wanting to buy this then the Stila smudgepot came out and I bought that instead cuz it was cheaper with more products. Anyway, then i caved and bought the BB one too and I love it. I love it more than my stila smudgepot. the BB gel liner is so much softer and I can use it on my inner rims. These are so easy to use. It's really soft and applies easily with a brush. I use this with either the LM push brush or the ultra fine liner brush and they both work great. I can get a line right on my lashline. I think these are worth the money and i wil be getting more soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2004 4:33:00 AM More reviews by michxly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive been using this for a few weeks now and good thing is theres a lot of product,,it applies easily with the eye liner brush but smudges a bit at first so be careful...its really just alright...after all the great raves and reviews i ran out to get this but honestly its not a miracle product...price is decent enough but after using loreal's line intensifique the brush and pot becomes troublesome...better application with loreal too but ill keep trying with this