October 23, 2014 | 1793 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Cherrycola22002

I bought this a few months ago and somehow forgot about it until I purchased new eyeshadow brushes. It when on easily with a mini eyebrow brush. It is easy to darken the line with more product and also smudge it to make it look gray. The application of this liner lasts for hours without reapplying, and doesn't smudge which is fantastic since I have really oily eyelids. I like this product a lot and am planning to purchase her new black plum gel eyeliner. So far I haven't like anything else from her line except this and her lipsticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2004 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sweetcherrie14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ehh...i have mixed feelings about this product. First of all it cost me about 25 dollars to get. Then I found out that it's not just a pen-style eyeliner, but it comes in a tub. So then you have to go buy a separate eyeliner brush. And since the brush at the bobbi brown counter was about 17 dollars, i went next door to sephora and bought one for eight. So in all this product, when used for the first time is extremley expensive. It lasts a long time though...in the tub. When you actually put the stuff on, it doesn't really last that long and i still ended up with my eyeliner down around my dark under eye circles within two hours. In my opinion, this stuff is too hard to use, takes up too much time and is too expensive for the quality and the finished product that it gives. Don't waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by darkdiva

I am a DDD and I have repurchased this item at least twice because its such a great eyeliner. The key is to use the proper application brush. The product really doesn't budge all day, which is saying a lot for me because liners always move or fade on my oily lids. My only complaint is that it needs about a minute to dry and set, so you have to do one eye and keep it shut for a minute. Then repeat with the other eye. So I had to remove one lippie for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by nova

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: smooth lining, rich dark line
Cons: wil smudge on oily lids ... and doesn't work well with my cream shadows, anything waxy as it will smudge the liner...

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2004 3:34:00 AM More reviews by maiko_bot

This looks great upon first applying, but totally smudged on me. I prepped my eyelids making sure they were clean and non-greasy, even tried putting powder first but nothing worked. Within an hour I had major panda eyes. *SIGH* I love the gel, it was so easy to apply, but why oh why can't it work on me? I'm giving it 3 lipsticks because I love it, cept that it smudges and is quite expensive. Update: I rarely use this cuz when I do I have to keep doing mirror checks and clean up smudges below my eyes. Nothing I've tried will stop it from smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by adams

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yep! It's the BEST! Lasts longer than stila in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by michistar

The best. You can't go wrong with this eyeliner. It's light years ahead of any other product out there (except Stila's version). A true black eyeliner that lasts ALL day until you wash it off. I use this everyday and can't live without it. Make sure you have the right brush though. The BB one works and so does the Stila #4.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ikealover

Found new HG! Thanks to productville and all the great reviews..Everything you've heard is true..this is absolutely the best eyeliner. This is a great eyeliner for some people who have a problem with eyeliner staying. I used to use Revlon colorstay but I think I became immune to it after years and years of wearing it. Now I have the BB gel eyeliner and I look perfect all day long. If you know me then you know that I'm the truest test because I always have problems with eyeliners! People are always telling me "hey wipe your lids" or motioning to wipe my eyelids.. because I've got black lines everywhere! I've tried everything and the best is this. UPDATE: I've switched to Stila smudgepots you get more for your money and it's exactly the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by dollchild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought it this weekend, and have worn it each day this week. I love to line the inside of my eyes (though you'll get yelled at if you admit it at the makeup counters!) -- and this stuff stays put. When it does come off, it sort of "chips off" in certain places, but it's still a pretty full line by day's end -- and I work long days! I wish only that it were blacker and more transportable. If I touch up with a different liner, all of the BB just comes right off. And while I'm not usually a fan of top-lid lining, when I tried it it stayed on all day -- and I have oily lids! Oily-lid gals: try setting liner and shadow with Benefit's F.Y.Eye. Perfecto!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far a huge HG for me! :) i use this product on my upper lash line to dot in between my lashes to make them appear more full, and this is awesome it last all day and i mean ALL DAY! :) it dosn't smear and the color is a true black. Perfect! :)