LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

I *love* this - it smells awesome, and works so well! I use it on my heels and other dry spots too, and it works great. I would definitely buy this again (if my current one would ever get used up! It lasts sooo long!)

on 4/5/2007 10:21:00 PM

this works initially, but its as if it stops working
after sometime

Very moisturising but really, really sticky.

on 1/15/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very moisturizing, but very thick. Takes a while to sink in too. But the results I get are worth the wait. Makes my hand look and feel very good and the lemon scent is too die for. I love Lush products for using organic ingredients in their products.

on 1/8/2007 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A true miracle for anyone with dry cuticles. I work with paper all day at my job and this butter has rescued my poor, peeling, dry cuticles. This also works great if you have dry patch on your face. This is a must have for everyone!

I've used Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme for years, and now that I have discovered LUSH I've been curious to try this product. My local LUSH store was having a promotion and I actually got this for free. I love the little container that this comes in, much better then Burt's Bees notoriously impossible-to-open tin. I find the quality of these 2 cuticle creams comparable, and while Burt's Bees' smells better to me (the LUSH one has that awful medicinal herbal note that I can't stand - it reminds me of Band-Aids), the LUSH cream has more product for the money and is slightly less greasy. I'd keep using my Burt's Bees if I could open the darn tin, so it's LUSH for now.

on 1/2/2007 9:41:00 PM

i've been using burts bees lemon butter cuticle cream for five years until i suddenly saw this in Lush. i gave it a try coz its much cheaper ((lush is a dollar more expensive but lush has a 50g container (burts bees is just 15g i think)) and omg it really works and it lasts longer! the thing that i love about it is a very little amount goes a long way. good job lush! im not switching anymore! p.s. good for your elbows and heels too!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE IT! This stuff lasts forever, and really really works. I have the worst dry cuticles (or I did before I started using this stuff). I apply a generous amount to each fingernail before I do my makeup in the morning, then when I wash my hands, my cuticles are good to go. I have stopped biting my nails because of this stuff!

on 11/2/2006 1:11:00 PM

Why did I try this when I have been perfectly content with Burt's Bees cuticle butter for so many years? Short answer, because I'm on a mission to try every LUSH product available! Initially, I balked at the price, but by weight you actually get much more product from LUSH. The buttery texture also allows you to use this on heels and elbows--try to do that with waxy old Burt's Bees! As a cuticle butter, it's amazing. It soaks in quickly and leaves my nails and cuticles looking healthy. Burt does win in one category--scent. LUSH's lemon scent has an herbal undertone while Burt's Bees is sweeter and more clean-smelling. I will repurchase this, but not for a long while--this tub will last for ages!

on 10/11/2006 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff lasts forever and works so well! The strong is a little Mr Clean lemony, but the effect is great. Expensive but worth it, as a little bit goes a long, long way.

Video Reviews & Tutorials