LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

This is the "happiest" moisturizer/butter I've ever owned. I've never been interested in lemony smelling things because normally lemon scents instantly remind me of furniture polish. This is different. It's smell is reminiscent of a lemony dessert. While it does have a strong aroma, I find it pleasantly intense but not offensive. The consistency of the cream is very thick but not at all greasy. I massage it into my hands and cuticles as well as my feet. For some reason, I can't stop smelling my hands after using it. Also, my nails are noticably stronger and my cuticles are also enjoying it. Even though the tub is small, you'll find that a little goes a long way (making it a great value). This happens to be one of my favorite LUSH products (I've tried a lot.) To me, a lot of the LUSH stuff is overrated. This gem happens to be an item that is somewhat under the radar but it's really a standout for me.

This was just ok. It was very heavy and greasy, but it did moisturize my cuticles. The lemon smell was a bit too synthetic.

The SA insisted I try this and kept complimenting how great it made my (newly manicured with perfect cuticles at the time) hands look. I gave in as it fit perfectly everywhere I took it. Well, there is an aftersmell that is nauseating to me and I *know* it's not just mine. Plus, the product itself also seperates and is a bit sticky/oily but I tend to overdo it. Will stick with my hand cream and manicures.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

UPDATE 2015:: One of the first products I've ever purchased from Lush 10 years ago and still a staple. Smells great! I use it for my cuticles...hands..feet..and strangely enough, psoriasis patches. It works that good. Multipurposed. Just an all around Great product. And the best of all, it last 4-e-ver. You just need a tiny dab. Grade B product that everyone should try. Only B because it does have a paraben.

Versatility at its best! It's an instant cuticle fix and so much more. I use it on my elbows, knees, heels, toes, and even my lips! It's an awesome prep for a deep conditioning lip balm or to help your lipstick go on smooth. Plus it has smells like lemons with a touch of 'LUSH'. I'm sure you gals know what I'm talking about. ;)

love this product!!! i use it on my cuticles, my heels, elbows. i put it on at night and i wake up the next morning with soft , soft skin!!!

i use it on my husbands uber DRY elbows and it works wonders on him too!

im not too crazy about the scent though but nonetheless, i will definitely repurchase this.

I *love* this - it smells awesome, and works so well! I use it on my heels and other dry spots too, and it works great. I would definitely buy this again (if my current one would ever get used up! It lasts sooo long!)

this works initially, but its as if it stops working
after sometime

Very moisturising but really, really sticky.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very moisturizing, but very thick. Takes a while to sink in too. But the results I get are worth the wait. Makes my hand look and feel very good and the lemon scent is too die for. I love Lush products for using organic ingredients in their products.

Video Reviews & Tutorials