Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 12/5/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After only a week of use, I see an improvement in my eyelashes. My upper lashes seem thicker and I can see new ones starting to grow in, while my lower lashes are noticeably longer. I definitely will be repurchasing this one.

on 11/7/2006 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using ardell every night for 2.5 months now. I did noticed my lashes are longer after the first few weeks of ardell. I am very impressed. I have tried talika before and it made my eyes red, watery, and puffy. I had no bad reactions from ardell and you can't beat the price.

on 11/7/2006 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It hasn't even been a week yet and I am noticing some growth, especially on my lower lashes.
I have been wearing it as often as I possibly can, which is both during the day and night.
Also, it almost acts as a substitute for mascara. It separates my lashes nicely and can hold a curl.
I didn't give it five lipsticks only because it did sting a bit when it got into my eyes.
There is a distasteful smell to it, but only if you hold it up to your nose and you're really trying to smell something.

on 11/5/2006 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I think this might be more of a placebo effect. When I was using it I thought I had longer, thicker lashes and fuller brows, but now I'm not so sure; I think I may have been imagining things, which is easy to do with products like this. I was amazed that my lashes touched my brows when using this but I recently noticed that my lashes still touch my brows and I haven't used this in years, so they were probably that long to begin with and I had just never noticed. Anyway, this probably makes a decent lash conditioner, but I'm really not sure if it actually works to make them grow. I don't want to give it a terrible review though since I'm unsure as to whether it works.

on 11/2/2006 11:41:00 PM

I'm in shock. This product really acutally works!!!!! I bought it for $3 at a random Rite aid thinking, what the heck, if it doesn't work it's only a few dollars. My lashes have always been short and not sparse or lush. I've been applying every day for a little over a week day and night, and I cannot beleive it but my lashses are most definitely longer. The difference is noticeable without mascara and va-voom with mascara. Still hoping for a little lush from this, and will update in about a month. In the meantime I've got a backup of this baby. This stuff is nothing short of fabulous.
Update: 11/6
Still using it every night. Longer lashes but no thickness.. still love it!

on 10/29/2006 3:53:00 AM

been using this for about a week and i love it! my eyelashes seemed thin and weak to me and mascara never seemed to hold them up. i kept hearing about this product and i finally found it at a drug barn. it's made my eyelashes stronger and i can see the difference, it's made them longer and my mascara holds the curl better. i am in love with this product and might try it on my eyebrows just to see what happens, even though they don't really need to be grown out. i wish i could have an unlimited supply of this in my makeup case!

on 10/23/2006 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I tried this after someone on the m/u board raved about it. So I went to my local Rite Aid an I got it. I've been using it day and night for 1 month now and I have noticed my lashes are longer and fuller. This product is worth a try since there are more similar items that are way more expensive. I find this to be my HG secret weapon!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

been using this for over a year and my lashes fall out a lot less....i use this before i go to bed..conditions my lashes and i feel it made it a bit stronger...

on 10/10/2006 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow! I had no idea products like this existed, but I was hoping they did before I found this. I wear false eyelashes a lot (I'm an actress and I always wear them onstage) and I was afraid that between that and wearing waterproof mascara a lot my lashes were taking a lot of abuse. I was also convinced they looked shorter than they used to be. So I was like, "Wouldn't it be great if there was some kind of lash-growing product?" Then I stumbled across the reviews of this here, and thought "for four bucks, what the hell". I'm so glad I tried it! I've only been using it for about a week, but I swear my lashes look a little longer. The first few days/nights I used it I didn't wear mascara (I had no performances so I didn't mind walking around looking like crap lol) because I wanted to see how it looked/worked on its own. I thought I was imagining that my lashes looked longer, until I finally put my usual mascara back on - WHAM! My eyelashes look terrific! They feel softer too. I'll definitely keep using this! It doesn't seem irritating and is so cheap, you really have nothing to lose by trying this out!

on 10/9/2006 3:04:00 AM

OMG, WTF. This has completely made my eyes bald, no joke. I thought this stuff would be a match made in heaven for the first week, then shortly after it started to turn yellow and smelly, and against my better judgement, I continued to use it. I've seen at least ten eyelashes within the past two days and I NEVERRR EVER lose eyelashes, and least not so conspicuosly. If you could see my lashes before and after, you'd cry with me.

Top Rated Ardell Products