October 25, 2014 | 1168 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know you're not supposed to spray this directly on your face, but I do anyway, and the results are flawless! I have a really difficult time finding lightweight foundations and concealers that cover the redness on my face, but this covers every flaw, and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. I'm on my second bottle of this and I still love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by texasmakeupgirly

Wow, after all the hype I thought I'd give it a try and it was a major downer! I'm with some of the other gals, $60 for a stellar foundation is something I'm willing to pay, but not for this! Don't get me wrong, the "airbrush" look it gives is nice, but it is drying and the color doesn't really blend and melt into the skin like a product of this calibur should. I hate to run back to Nordstrom and return it since I've used it a couple times, but I'd rather put that $60 towards other products that I'll actually use. I will not buy this product again, it was a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by catpower9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of nicest foundations i have ever used and I have tried just about everything. The finish looks like airbrused foundation on the skin.

The downside is the price and the poor color selection. I also use a moisturizer undeneath because without it it can be very drying. I have worn this all day in the summer and my face still looke great at the end of the day. Due to the price i only wear it on the weekends. I use the lighest shade 200 but would really need it to be half a shade lighter to really blend. I plan to try using a really lighly tinted moisturizer first and then use the dior on the center portion of my face a buff out in to the hair line. The 200 shade gives me slightly tanned look on my pale skin.

I'm a ppp NW 20, Becca Porcelain.Prescriptives traceless in 1.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rapbabe16

Its nice and all ... but definitely not worth the price. It wasn't AMAZING, and the colour selection is pathetic. MAC Studio Fix Fluid is much better. And the packaging was crap and looked extremely cheap, the bottle had hardly any foundation in it. Would I pay 60 bucks for an amazing foundation? Fo sho. Would I pay 60 bucks for this crap ever again? No way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelliao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It makes my skin look FLAWLESS, and it stays on the whole day. This is definitely the best foundation I've ever used. However it's quite expensive so I don't use it daily. It's great for special occassions, people notice that my skin looks much better, it covers all the imperfections and my skin doesn't look cake-y.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Lareina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim in February and never used it since I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. So while reorganizing my make up I thought what the heck I'm not going anywhere I'll try it. It is in one word AMAZING. It gives my skin a perfect finish even,poreless & seamless. And so fast & much easier than I anticipated.I have some acne scars on my cheeks and this makes them invisible with out looking like a mask. It does settle in and accent any crows feet you have so I just press very lightly with a make up sponge to disperse but only those areas and you can not rub to blend it will remove the airbrushed finish. I also tapped a very very light amount of loose powder just to finish. But I don't believe it's necessary I just like the feel of a powder finish. The only down side to this foundation is cost at $60.00 US for a 2.3 oz "spray can" it's a bit pricy. But since this is the only foundation I have found that really cover my acne scars w/out looking mask like I am will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Jenshwa

This stuff is AMAZING. I was never a "foundation" girl but when I started getting a bit of adult acne and some freckled spots, I decided I need a little coverage. I've tried Bare Minerals, LORAC, Chanel, NARS, and every foundation you can imagine. I swear I have found my product! I am on my second bottle already. I am very tan, in between the 300 and 400 and decided to go with the 400. The key is that I moisturize right before I spray it on. The formula dries quickly so the moisturizer give you a little time to make any necessary corrections / blending. The key is to spray away from your face - at least 6 inches and A LITTLE BIT OF THIS GOES A LONG WAY! I spray and then I smooth with my hands and voila! My skin is looks FLAWLESS. In fact, I constantly get compliments that my skin looks amazing. Even when people are close up they think I just have naturally flawless skin. I have never has a non-cakey look using foundation until now. Love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 6:31:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation is great- so glowy and 'airbrush' looking. BUT the shade 300 which i was recommended as a 'nice and natural' shade for my tan nc30ish skintone is actually ORANGE. Its not even that its too dark, but my neck looks a med-brown and my face is ORANGE. also i hate the smell. but i still like the overall texture and finish of this foundation i may try the 200 although the 200 in diorlight is way too pale. HATE dior's shades!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear foundation when going out at night and am very choosy about the type I use - which is spray or nothing. Diorskin Airflash is only one of two spray foundations I have tried and loved, and I'm just crazy about this one! I am pretty fair, and the lightest shade 200 provides just enough warmth to my complexion, yet without leaving any line of demarcation. Before application, I put on a nurse cap - and place a towel over my chest and shoulders if I'm already dressed - and spray over the face in a quick S-motion. I learned quickly that this spray foundation required no sponge-blending.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lisaorr2

I have combination acne prone skin and this foundation broke me out within hours of putting it on. Yes it does stay on all day but your skin feels like it cannot breath. The initial result after applying is airbrushed but throuhout the day you look very oily and its too much bother to go cover up your hair and clothes again so you can touch up! My skin is only clearing up again now, a week after I used it. My suggestion for anyone with combination skin is firstly use Liz Earle repair moisturiser (light) it keeps your skin matt and holds your foundation on all day, followed by lily lolo mineral foundation. A shine free airbrushed look all day :)