Dior Diorskin Airflash

3.9

Butane, Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propane, Nylon-12, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol.

on 2/18/2008 1:13:00 PM

This foundation is one of the best. I am very fair but even the lightest color they have (200) which looked like beige...looks good on me. Not make me break out and not make me look oily. You can also wear it without a setting powder. It’s just another great product by CD!

on 2/11/2008 2:26:00 PM

This product is truly amazing and if I had lots of money to spend on makeup, I'd keep a case of this stuff under my sink. I tried it even though I knew if I loved it, I would never be able to buy it for every-day-wear. Of course, I fell in love with it and so now reserve it for special events when I want to look my best. I have acne-prone, sensitive skin and it didn't cause any problems. It was light but complete in coverage. If only I could afford to use this as my one and only...

on 2/10/2008 7:53:00 PM

I love this foundation! Despite some of the previous reviews saying this product is difficult to use, I have found it an absolute dream to use and the effect is fabulous. I have never sprayed it in my hair / clothes / anywhere it wasn't meant to go. And I love the smooth, dewy effect. Yes, it's more expensive than other foundations (at around $60) but it's more than worth it and my first bottle has lasted a bit longer than two months. I highly recommend Diorskin Airflash.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. it is flawless! - i dont even have to use concealer when using the airflash. My skin looks so smooth- I only use it on special occasions becasue of the price. Definately will purchase again! :)

on 1/31/2008 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this, although I'm not really satisfied with the coverage when I'm wearing this alone - only on very happy skin days. But when I use it as a finish over a light foundation it really helps to achieve a fresh and flawless look. I spray it into the cap and apply a THIN layer with my foundation brush.

on 1/20/2008 2:15:00 PM

I am so surprised by all of the great reviews on this product. After shelling out $60 for it I was so let down! First of all there is no way you can actually spray this onto your face without making a huge mess. You have to do it in the shower with a cap on so you don't get it all over the walls. So I used a foundation brush instead. Basically to make a long story short I am only 26 and this product made me look like I was 40! I do not have dry skin and this stuff totally dehydrated my skin and gave me wrinkles that I don't even have. The color was so orange, completely unnatural. Ugh! I can't imagine anyone using this and having success unless they have really oily skin. To me, you are paying for the name and the packaging and thats it. I do not mind spending money on products at all as long as they actually work. I would stick with Chanel in the foundation category!

on 1/18/2008 8:41:00 AM

A NEW WAY TO PUT MAKEUP ON LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE COLORS THEY MATCH UP ON YOUR SKIN AND BLEND GREAT" LESS IS MORE ""YOU DO NOT NEED ALOT I SPRAY ON MY MAKEUP WEDGE THEN PUT IT ON MY FACE INSTEAD OF JUST SPRAYING IT ON MY FACE I HAVE MORE CONTROL THAT WAY I GOT THIS FROM A MAKEUP ARTIST TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 1/9/2008 12:11:00 PM

Buy this, buy this, buy this. Definetly HG material. Only drawback is...suprise, suprise: the price! Thats a pretty big deal as almost everyone has commented on that! I took one lippie off solely because of price.

I have had a pretty rocky road with foundations and never found one that worked for me and didnt break me out really badly. I use 200 and it was a great match, I am a NC15/NC20 normally.

I decided to splurge because every single more reasonably priced foundation I have tried over the last 10 years or so that I have been wearing makeup (since I was about 16) didnt work for me, so I knew it was time to upgrade.

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! There is no two ways about it. Great finish, actually minimized appearance of pores instead of settling into them, which MAC foundations are notorious for. Looked natural and luminous. What really justifies the price to me is how little time it takes to apply- I spray it and then blend a little bit around my undereye area with a sponge. Takes less than one minute. I really couldnt beleive it took so little time to look so good. All I do is add a little blush and mascara and I am good to go. Also, I finish with BE Mineral Veil in Feather Light, just because I like the shimmer. BE mineral powder foundations. however, are crap. I do use it over a primer (Clarins Perfecting Touch) and I think that helps alot- I would suggest trying that to the people who are having problems with it. It also has great staying power and my nose only needs to be powdered once or twice (my nose is quite shiny). I spend a lot less time in the mirror as opposed to whiping out my pressed powder compact practically every half hour.

If $60 is what I have to pay for great skin with no touch ups and a streamlined morning routine, then its worth it.

on 12/27/2007 6:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using only Bare Escentuals foundation for the past three years but recently decided that I needed a foundation that would last longer and look more 'finished' for the holiday party season. I was planning on only using it for special events and sticking to BE for the day. I picked this stuff up and love it. It is only available in limited color choices, and I'm really pale, but the lightest shade worked great with a little bit of careful blending. This stuff does not rub off at all (unlike BE)! I'm freaked out by it's ingredient list and the fact that it's basically like using spray paint on your face (it even sounds like a spray paint can when you shake the can up). But I'm in love with the effect it gives me. My skin doesn't flake as much, it looks near perfect and it doesn't look caked on at all. I spray it on my chin, cheeks and forehead and blend it with a makeup sponge wedge. Sometimes I have to apply a second layer, but it stays natural all throughout the day. It's expensive, but it's great (except for the fact that it's not natural).

on 12/18/2007 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the absolute BEST foundation that I have ever used ever ever ever! I have horrific luck with foundations creasing or sliding off my face by the end of the day. This foundation covers EVERYTHING and looks natural. You don't need to use powder to set. The only tricky thing is application. The salesperson suggested that I spray it on my face. That's a mess! Instead, I spray directly onto a foundation brush and it looks gorgeous. One down side is the price. I try to use it only when necessary, but nothing else in my makeup bag compares. Love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials